Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unflavored Whey protein

That's a good question. I would be interested in the answer also.

I hate wasting money on Protein powders that I end up trashing.

A good place to go is Vitalady.com You can purchase samples, which I do all the time. I like variety.

I seem to remember trying a few of the unflavored, but if I can remember correctly, I thought they were a little high in calories and seemed I could still "taste" them.

That's a good question. I would be interested in the answer also.

I hate wasting money on Protein powders that I end up trashing.

A good place to go is vitalady.com You can purchase samples, which I do all the time. I like variety.

I seem to remember trying a few of the unflavored, but if I can remember correctly, I thought they were a little high in calories and seemed I could still "taste" them.

That is the problem I am having...the unflavored is making the shake sooooooo NASTY!!!!! So instead of throwing $20 down the drain I thought I would turn here. Keep looking and lets see what the people say!!!!

Unjury at Unjury.com has a unflavored mix as well as flavored. It is the only one recommended by the Nutritionist at my surgeons office that spoke to us during our pre-op appointment

I have used several and have either given them away or stopped using them due to the unpleasant taste. Someone recommended the Unjury and I love it. I put it in my Carnation Instant Bfast as well as my yogurt and smoothies. It's been the only one I can stomach. They have samples as well. I suggest you buy a few of samples before buying a large container and therefore wasting money. This stuff can get expensive as ____!!:incazzato:

Can someone tell me what they are using. I want to start making fruit smoothies but need to find a Protein powder that will be good in the shake. I have wasted enough money so I thought I would turn to you guys on here!!!! Thanks!!!!

Don't know about helping you save money because this is expensive stuff. However the best kind of of high quality and quick digestion Protein available is micro filtered whey protein isolate. It is tasteless and mixes clear in Water. It can be added to anything to make it an extremely powerful source of protein. The site I use customizes your powder any way that you want it; 15 different flavors to choose from including flavorless, any choice of sweetener you want and they can also add minerals and Vitamins as well. Hope this helps.

True Protein | High Quality Nutrition and Protein supplements

:)

If you want something less expensive there is always Cold Filtered, and ion exchange whey isolate. Cheaper still is Whey protein concentrate. good luck !

Edited by ramone