Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This Week's Mini Goal

I need some accountability on this so I thought maybe we could have a thread for mini goals. I know Friday is a weird day to start a weekly goal but since mine is weight related and I weigh on Friday.....you get the picture. Please feel free to add any short term goals you have to this. Let's see what kind of fun we can have. It doesn't have to be weight related though I think many of ours will be. It could be excercise, removing a food from your diet, eating healthier, getting off a pill, fitting into a new piece of clothing. Come on, let's see what we can do!

Mine is to lose 4 pounds between today and my doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning.

Something I've learned when it comes to losing that extra weight and getting healthy is that -- there is never a better time to start than NOW! So many times I would say, oh, I'll start doing this or that on Monday. Funny how it would be on the Wednesday or Thursday before. That was a good four or five days wasted!

Anyway, this is a great idea! So let me see, what can I do?

Ok, starting today I have a goal of being able to actually wear this pair of size 18's Misses from Wal-Mart (made small of course :thumbup:). I can button and zip up, but they are still a bit too tight around the thighs for me to comfortably wear. I am maybe a good week away from being able to fit them nicely if I work very hard at it. So I say I can wear them out by next weekend.

Go me! And as always, I wish you all the very best!!

Great Idea Lady Ezma!

Lets see...My Mini goals...hmmm

Oh!

I want to lose five pounds by Next Friday. (can't be too hard with the fill right?)

And I want to be in a 22 pants by June 20th when I go to houston.

Great Idea Lady Ezma!

Hehe- Lady Ezma. Was funny to hear you say that hear. Ezma is the name of my character on my online games. One of them is based on Camelot so I was called Lady Ezma a lot there. :biggrin2:

My mini goal isn't for this week, but for this month. By the end of June, I want to be down (at least) 11 more lbs for a total of 75 lbs lost. I've been on a plateau for the last couple of weeks but I finally broke it and lost 2 lbs in the last 3 days. Hopefully it keeps going down, down, down.

Great topic.

Actually I have three mini goals for this week:

1. Move the scales downwards - see signature line for reason for that one!

2. To do one bodypump workout and one bodycombat workout as I am not playing netball at the moment.

3. I will try not to eat so many nuts!

Mixing up the exercise might be the key to breaking this plateau.

Good luck to everyone!

Yes, peek, I'm going to toss out those darned salted macadamias in my pantry! funny how I always choose those over the raw almonds.

I'm getting an award next Wednesday at work, and I have been dying to fit into this little (size 18 - little for me) dress. It now zips, but is a little snug. I'm just dying to fit into it by next Wednesday. And...as a back up plan, if I can't wear it then, then I'm aiming for July 4th.

Wishing you all good luck on your short term goals. So....GOOD LUCK guys!

I didn't make my last one but I was off on my calculation. I only ended up 1 pound short. My new goal is to stay sane and not spend too much before my revision.

I am going to Detroit to see my family next weekend. This have been playing with the same 3 lbs for the last week. My goal is to exersise and lose 3 lbs by next Saturday when I leave.

Also, my DH works for Nike, and he bought me a pair of capris that I wanted. They are way too tight. They are an XL, but in misses, so the cut is different. My goal is to be in those capris by the end of July.

Good luck everyone!!