Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you eat?

How long have you been banded?

What do you eat each day?

How much do you eat?

Do you eat sweets?

How much have you lost?

Do you feel its worth it?

2 weeks 3 days

Boost, pureed Soups, prune juice, Water, iced tea, hot tea, a bit of coffee,

Maybe 60 ouces or so?

Had a blueberry milkshake today...yummy

I have lost about 15lbs., now stalled on weight loss

I'll let you know about worth it...so far so good, once I got over the miserables of the first week and a half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have you been banded? 20 MONTHS

What do you eat each day? chicken, baked potato, pork, beef...

How much do you eat? don't measure

Do you eat sweets? yes, in moderation

How much have you lost? 70 lbs

Do you feel its worth it? yes

How long have you been banded? 5 1/2 months

What do you eat each day? anything, but bread, tortillas

How much do you eat? very little

Do you eat sweets? most definitely, don't have any problem eating sweets

How much have you lost? 32-34 lbs, depending on what I ate the day before.

Do you feel its worth it? somedays I do, somedays I don't.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

How long have you been banded? almost 10 months

What do you eat each day? anything I want - no tortillas, or VERY spicy/hot foods though

How much do you eat? Usually a protien bar for am, bag of popcorn for lunch & too much to consider listing between 4 - 8pm.

Do you eat sweets? ooooh yeah! too much

How much have you lost? -53

Do you feel its worth it? Im going with Estela... somedays I do, somedays I don't. I truly thought the band would magically make me NOT hungry. But Ive realized that Im overweight because Im bored, or stressed out, or very tired - and these different emotions make me want to eat. So in essence, the band does its job - cause Im very seldom hungry!

I just have to do my part - and find other things to do in emotional times other then eat.

I have been banded for 1 year and 2 weeks

I have lost 90 lbs

I eat a 1/3 of what I did pre band

I do eat sweets when I feel the urge for my chocolate

The band is the best thing I have everdone for myself, other then marrying my husband :)

How long have you been banded? 20 months (Kellymoos is my bandtwin!)

What do you eat each day? Whatever I want, just not much of it. There's nothing I can't eat, anymore.

How much do you eat? Typical day: bowl of raisin bran or an Atkins Protein bar for breakfast; 4 ozs of sliced meat and cheese for lunch; small dinner of whatever my hubby has made. Snacks usually involve nuts or ice cream. :)

Do you eat sweets? Oh sure! I try not to go overboard though.

How much have you lost? Altogether almost 120 lbs.

Do you feel its worth it? Since the day I decided to do it I have never once looked back or regretted it for one second.

How long have you been banded? Since 12/10/04

What do you eat each day? . chicken, tuna, cottege cheese, cooked meats (brisket, pot roast) always starting w/protein. Need to get better w/fruits & veggies. My tastes are very simple, no fancy recipies.

How much do you eat? Lately since my fill kicked in, 1/4 to 1/3 of what I used to. Wise Michelle taught me to stop eating after 20 minutes no matter what. Great tool.

Do you eat sweets? In small amounts. Can't live w/o chocolate & some vanilla ice cream now & then.

How much have you lost? 40 lbs.

Do you feel its worth it? Absipotivily. Best thing I ever did besides husband & kids.

How long have you been banded? Since 1/5/04 (just shy of 16 months)

What do you eat each day? Lately, with the stress of exams, I've been eating crappy stuff. But typically I have a little chicken salad with crackers mid-morning, then maybe Soup or a sandwich for lunch, then whatever looks good for dinner. Basically anything I want, just not much of it.

How much do you eat? Probably between 1/3 and 1/4 of what I did pre-banding.

Do you eat sweets? Yes! The girls at my office constantly have m&m's around and I just can't resist =)

How much have you lost? 95 lbs

Do you feel its worth it? Definitely!

How long have you been banded? 22 months

What do you eat each day? Pretty much anything, but I start with the Protein first

How much do you eat? Mornings very little, lunch about 5-6 oz and dinner about 7-8 oz.

Do you eat sweets? Yes, but not a lot

How much have you lost? 154 pounds so far...

Do you feel its worth it? Most definitely!

Babs in TX

334/180/170

What do you eat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have you been banded? 6 months

What do you eat each day? Pretty much anything, I don't do bread, Pasta, or rice by choice

How much do you eat? I don't measure - I eat till I am satisfied

Do you eat sweets? Not often, once in a while

How much have you lost? 56 pounds

Do you feel its worth it?Definately, and I would do it again! I love my band!

How long have you been banded? almost 6 weeks

What do you eat each day? yesterday: breakfast: 1 english muffin with jam lunch: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 chicken breast (small), 3-4 bites of green bean salad snack: 1 yogurt whips dinner: about 6 inches of a chicken and ranch wrap (fairly thick rolled), 1 bite of carb control yogurt (icky taste), 1 oreo cookie

How much do you eat? As much I want it seems but I am not filled yet either

Do you eat sweets? yes, but am mindful about the calories

How much have you lost? 17 lbs (lost in pounds but have not seen a difference in clothing size/fit at all)

Do you feel its worth it? yes

How long have you been banded? 3 weeks! yay

What do you eat each day? Breakfast: half of a Hood carb countdown lowfat yogurt smoothie Lunch: 1/2 of a can of chicken noodle Soup. Dinner: 1/2 a can of refried Beans, with a sprinkle of cheese, a dash of fat free sour cream, and some salsa.

How much do you eat? WAY less than preband, but Im not filled yet..so I can eat quite a bit when I want to.

Do you eat sweets? I loathe sugar..so no.

How much have you lost? 21 pounds so far, though I keep bouncing up and down 2 pounds on the weekends (when I mess up)

Do you feel its worth it? Ohh yeah.

How long have you been banded? May 5 will be one year.

What do you eat each day? Usually a Protein shake for Breakfast, any dinner leftovers or tuna salad with crackers for lunch. For dinner, whatever hubby cooks on a dinner-salad plate, though my portions have gotten too large. Then I snack at night, which is something I'm working on not doing.

How much do you eat? About a cup to 1 1/2 cups.

Do you eat sweets? YES, TOO MANY.... but I know I need to stop.

How much have you lost? 70 pounds

Do you feel its worth it? YES