Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

I often see three big cheeseburgers, don't recognize the restaraunt, but that "just ain't right"!

Hey Kelly....we meet again:biggrin:

Next it will be subliminal messages within our posts! LOL

Hey Kelly....we meet again:biggrin:

Next it will be subliminal messages within our posts! LOL

That's funny! I have another one for you on your other post you used the word fete, so I googled it and learned a new word!Big grin!:smile2:

That's funny! I have another one for you on your other post you used the word fete, so I googled it and learned a new word!Big grin!:smile2:

No toes involved!

I love decorating for Christmas. It's the only holiday I go all out for. (although this Halloween I did more than ever in my life, now that Nels isn't afraid of ghost and skeleton decor). I am bummed that I didn't snatch up all the John Deere ornaments two years ago at Walmart. They discontinued the line last year. : ( We do two trees- though they don't have the same ornaments. One is mine- and one is Nels'. He's allowed to trim his tree ANYWAY he wants. : ) Mine has white lights and his has psychedelic, flashing,

Laura, I bet you can find them online....ebay maybe.

I haven't gotten those ADS. My DH has our pop-ups turned off, but I hate that every time I go to a sight I get an ad on FB advertising whatever I was looking at. Yep, the only way to get away from it is to get off the computer completely. Like right now there is an AD for Loft Maternity.....WTH? I having been looking at Loft or definitely maternity clothes.

OH, Laura, I looked at your pictures. WOW! you have come a long way baby! You are a beautiful woman!

Phyl, I know it must be tough right now. At least you know what is causing the depression. Go do some retail therapy. I did some on QVC yesterday. I bought my mother a Sunbeam shoulder heating pad. It fits around the shoulders like a huge collar or small cape. I think it will help her upper back.

Eva, My DH bought me an Olympus camera for Christmas. We hope to get it in time for our Grand Canyon tour out of Vegas.

Kelly, don't remember you, but welcome. My daughter's name is Kelly.

I love decorating for Christmas. It's the only holiday I go all out for. (although this Halloween I did more than ever in my life, now that Nels isn't afraid of ghost and skeleton decor). I am bummed that I didn't snatch up all the John Deere ornaments two years ago at Walmart. They discontinued the line last year. : ( We do two trees- though they don't have the same ornaments. One is mine- and one is Nels'. He's allowed to trim his tree ANYWAY he wants. : ) Mine has white lights and his has psychedelic, flashing,

Laura, I bet you can find them online....ebay maybe.

I haven't gotten those ADS. My DH has our pop-ups turned off, but I hate that every time I go to a sight I get an ad on FB advertising whatever I was looking at. Yep, the only way to get away from it is to get off the computer completely. Like right now there is an AD for Loft Maternity.....WTH? I having been looking at Loft or definitely maternity clothes.

OH, Laura, I looked at your pictures. WOW! you have come a long way baby! You are a beautiful woman!

Phyl, I know it must be tough right now. At least you know what is causing the depression. Go do some retail therapy. I did some on QVC yesterday. I bought my mother a Sunbeam shoulder heating pad. It fits around the shoulders like a huge collar or small cape. I think it will help her upper back.

Eva, My DH bought me an Olympus camera for Christmas. We hope to get it in time for our Grand Canyon tour out of Vegas.

Kelly, don't remember you, but welcome. My daughter's name is Kelly.

Thanks Charlene!:smile2:

Laura, glad to see you posting. You must be feeling rested and caught up.

Apples, I'm going to go buy some activated charcoal and see if that helps me. Had a terrible time singing in choir and sitting through church this morning. Managed some strategic exits and found nooks and crannies.

Hope the charcoal takes effect before I have to teach again. Hate to cancel class because of gas. That would be a first. "Gas leak. Evacuate." LOL.

Cheri

Laura, glad to see you posting. You must be feeling rested and caught up.

Apples, I'm going to go buy some activated charcoal and see if that helps me. Had a terrible time singing in choir and sitting through church this morning. Managed some strategic exits and found nooks and crannies.

Hope the charcoal takes effect before I have to teach again. Hate to cancel class because of gas. That would be a first. "Gas leak. Evacuate." LOL.

Cheri

Cheri...I've seen others posts where ppl say that Immodium does the trick for them when it comes to gas. You must be eating things that have intensified this in you. It's not fun. I have certain things that can trigger bloating and gas. I just have to completely stay away from them unless I want to have some misery. Good luck.

Afternoon ladies!!!

Sorry I have not really posted much after surgery. shoulder really makes it hard to post. Doing pretty good though. Have to tell you about my first experience with pbing. Debbie went to the doughnut shop for the kiddos this morning. I went in to steal a little piece of chocolate cake doughnut. Bad idea, about 3 min after trying, it came back up. Dang it chocolate is a major weakness of mine. I can stay away from alot of things except chocolate. Oh well I will just have to get my choco fix somewhere else. Other than that episode things are great. A little pain from the port area,but other than that lapband is great. No complaints. shoulder is doing ok I think. I took out the stitches last night. It was getting pretty itchy and they were sticking in my shirts when i tried to take them off. I'm starting to get a little movement back. Very little but some is better than what its been. Will let you all know what drs say on tuesday.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend.

Hugs,

Chris

I've not introduced anything new except Kefir the last couple of days. I'm stopping that because of the inulin. I've actually stopped Protein drinks, Atkins bars of any kind, and fruits and veggies. I couldn't get charcoal, so I picked up some digestive enzymes. I've really been reducing my milk. I may have developed lactose intolerance with all the Protein Drinks and milk in my coffee. Hopefully, its still the results of the virus and it'll clear up on its own.

Cheri

TX...back away from the donuts!!!!!!!!! Are you on solids already? There are ways to get your chocolate fix but be very careful to not have too much around if that is your weakness.

My usual Breakfast is an Atkins PB chocolate covered Protein Bar. You can cut them up to just get a taste or you can make it your breakfast. Close to 20 gr Protein and 240 calories. They are very tempting so watch how many you have on hand so you are not tempted to overdo it.

Good to hear your shoulder is better. I imagine you will be having some PT?

Laura - the pictures are awesome! You must be so proud.36_9_1.gif

[/url]

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxpt147YYUS

Sandy, way to go on your 5k....

Laura, you look awesome.

Charlene, love the table setting.

Jodi, What's going on with you and Jeff?

Good job on all the exercise you have been doing.

Apples, I bet you are itching to get your trees up and decorated.

Can't remember anything else sorry ladies and Chris.

LauraK

I've not introduced anything new except Kefir the last couple of days. I'm stopping that because of the inulin. I've actually stopped Protein drinks, Atkins bars of any kind, and fruits and veggies. I couldn't get charcoal, so I picked up some digestive enzymes. I've really been reducing my milk. I may have developed lactose intolerance with all the Protein Drinks and milk in my coffee. Hopefully, its still the results of the virus and it'll clear up on its own.

Cheri

Cheri, you might try taking pepcid once a day. It could be that you have excessive acid since your stomach virus. I also found Gas-x is a big help too. Those are things I use when my gut has been messed up.