Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

I have enjoyed reading all the posts about the Florida trip and seeing your group picture. I hope you are having a great time and enjoying each others company!

I would like to join your group. It is so refreshing to see friendly posts about everyone’s life and how weight loss fits into it. I would like to share a big moment for me - drum roll please ……… I am finally in onederland! Yep, that’s right, it happened this morning. It is also my birthday today; this is the best birthday present EVER. I will be spending the day with family celebrating. :thumbdown:

Best wishes on the remainder of your trip.

Good morning girls!!!

We are having such a nice time so far. I am feeling a little, um, not really hung over, but I am a "light weight cheap date" these days. Two screwdrivers and I was a little tipsy. After DH arrived we went over to their condo to introduce him! He loved ALL the girls!!! Then I took the boys back to our place- tucked Nels in bed and then snuck back over to the girls!!! We stayed up until after 11 talking. What great memories. DH said he didn't even know if I would make it home! LOL. Janet makes the best Frozen Lemon Drop Martinis! We didn't go out to dinner b/c we had PLENTY of supplies! Thanks to Apples we had fruit salad, veggies and dip, shrimp cocktail, LF deli meats, lite bread, eggs, Protein Bars (variety), crystal light (varieties), other drinks (hot cocoa, cider, etc.), Cereal. We would be SET for a hurricane or blizzard! What a gal!

Today we are going to the outlets! Thanks to Lori, everyone has a coupon in hand! My boys are going off to Universal for the day so I can play! : ) Tonight we have dinner reservations. Will update you later!!! Hope everyone is well. HUGS.

peasout... Laura

I have enjoyed reading all the posts about the Florida trip and seeing your group picture. I hope you are having a great time and enjoying each others company!

I would like to join your group. It is so refreshing to see friendly posts about everyone’s life and how weight loss fits into it. I would like to share a big moment for me - drum roll please ……… I am finally in onederland! Yep, that’s right, it happened this morning. It is also my birthday today; this is the best birthday present EVER. I will be spending the day with family celebrating. :thumbdown:

Congrats!!! WTG! ......and a Very Happy Birthday!

Good morning girls!!!

We are having such a nice time so far. I am feeling a little, um, not really hung over, but I am a "light weight cheap date" these days. Two screwdrivers and I was a little tipsy. After DH arrived we went over to their condo to introduce him! He loved ALL the girls!!! Then I took the boys back to our place- tucked Nels in bed and then snuck back over to the girls!!! We stayed up until after 11 talking. What great memories. DH said he didn't even know if I would make it home! LOL. Janet makes the best Frozen Lemon Drop Martinis! We didn't go out to dinner b/c we had PLENTY of supplies! Thanks to Apples we had fruit salad, veggies and dip, shrimp cocktail, LF deli meats, lite bread, eggs, Protein bars (variety), crystal light (varieties), other drinks (hot cocoa, cider, etc.), cereal. We would be SET for a hurricane or blizzard! What a gal!

Today we are going to the outlets! Thanks to Lori, everyone has a coupon in hand! My boys are going off to Universal for the day so I can play! : ) Tonight we have dinner reservations. Will update you later!!! Hope everyone is well. HUGS.

peasout... Laura

It sounds like y'all are having a blast. Are you going to that incredibly fantastic outlet on International that has the really nice stores?! I LOVE THAT THING! We went during Thanksgiving. Have fun shopping!!

Oh, I can't wait to hear about the shopping trip! Sounds like a great time is being had by all. I guess there was a reason I was meant not to go. I woke up this mornign all stuffed up and also Atlanta has cancelled over a thousand flights due to that storm moving east. I'd have been stranded for sure coming home. DH is taking me out today for a drive, we are going to Rocky Mountain Nat'l park, I've never seen it in the winter and thought it would be neat and hopefully the animals are all down low for the winter.

Sandy, CONGRATS ON ONEDERLAND AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and WELCOME!! I am glad you have enjoyed reading about the trip, too.

Onederland for your birthday?! You are amazing! Congratulations

Sandy, wow!! Onederland! Congratulations! I still have a way to go to get there. For a while I thought I'd make a mini goal to reach onederland by my birthday (May 9), but I don't do very well with mini goals. I know they really motivate some people, but I get too disappointed if I don't reach it, and then have trouble with eating too much. So I'll just keep up the slow and steady loss. Hopefully this latest fill will help.

Sounds like a good time down there in Florida...

Good afternoon everyone!! What a great photo -- and amazingly enough Janet and Eva didn't even look tired after their long traveling ordeal - you guys all rock. It's a great pic and you all look absolutely gorgeous and healthy and wonderful. Hope the shopping trip is wonderful. Sorry the weather isn't better. Still wish I could have been there -- lemon drop martini sounds like heaven. Apples you are so generous -- what a wonderful hostess you are to have so much on hand for everyone -- you are just amazing. Lori, I'm thinking the same thing -- cause almost all the flights to Florida from here go through either Dallas or Atlanta and I probably would have been stuck too -- so it's just as well for me too.

Sandy, congratulations on Onederland and all your weight loss and Happy Birthday!! Glad you are hopping on board -- we're going to plan another get together so hopefully everyone will be able to make the next trip!! Deb, wow that was a great weigh in at your doctor's! Maybe you should just stop weighing at home -- you and I are very much alike I think - I get so disappointed when I don't lose either -- I think it might be beneficial for me not to weigh every week. I don't eat though but I do tend to over exercise and really restrict myself when I don't lose which I think may be causing some of my issues as well. So maybe you and I should just make a pact to NOT weigh ourselves and I think we'd both be much happier.

I want to see photos of EVERYTHING that was purchased today -- model any clothes and hold up the Coach purses for the photos. LOL.

You guys continue to have fun - can't wait to hear all the stories -- comparing port scars?? Oh my!! That's weird -- cause mine was itching last night -- maybe it knew and felt left out!

DSD and I are going to go see Lovely Bones tomorrow afternoon and shop for DGD's new bedding for her room at my house and for her new bed at her house - everything's 50% off this week for the holiday. Then getting together for a Valentine dinner and to Celebrate dear doggie's b-day -- since we got her at a shelter we don't know her real birthday so we always celebrate hers on V-Day cause she's the love of our lives -- our sweet angel doggie.

Okay, gotta get more done -- just finished cleaning the kitchen, need to dust - ugh--would much rather be sipping those lemon drop martinis and comparing port scars!!!! Linda

Sndy--Happy Birthday and welcome to Onederland. That was such a thrill for me to reach! Great Birthday present to yourself. I reached 170 by my birthday in December and then lost the last 3 by the end of January so I just hit goal recently. Now I'm struggling with maintenance, but I'm working hard to get into a flow with it. Welcome to this thread. We're a little short on posters right now because so many are in Florida. We all wish we were there.

Cheri

Hi Guys!

We spent most of the day at the outlets! Fun was had by all. I DID get my coach bag! (and one for my sis too- her birthday is tomorrow) Then we picked up Eva (Octillo's) DH from the airport! Now a little down time- recharge- and out to dinner @ 7pm. Most pics are on my camera and will post when I get home. I will let everyone else tell their own shopping tale!

peasout.... Laura

Ok I am finally back on LBT.

Sandy, Congrats on hitting onederland. It is such and inspiration to see people working it with the band. Happy birthday.

Hubby and I went to Orlando thursday and had lots of fun. He woke up with a little hangover on friday morning. I told him he was toasted but he insisted he was fine. Oh well. Then I met up with apples on friday morning. As soon as I saw her I knew it was her. She looks just like I imagined and has such a sweet smile. We talked for awhile because Peas and Mrs. Bubba were shopping. Then they arrived with Nels. He is a great little boy. Even though he was playing and we were talking he didn't interupt us at all. Then Indio, Octillo, and JBFlorida arrived. Indo looks just like I thought too. Apparently I need to post a more current picture because she didn't recognize me. I look way different without that 25 pounds I lost. It was so wonderful to meet people that have the band and at all different stages. What an encouragement they were to me. Everyone's working the band but we have all tailored our life to what works best for us. I think it was great for my husband to hear some of what we were talking about. Thin people just don't understand that our weight is what has defined us but that we are trying to change that. We left about 4 and didn't make it home til 10. It took us 2 hours to get there yet 6 hours to get home because we hit rush hour. I wish I could have stayed longer but I will treasure the time we had.

Way to go, lady. I'm also hoping to join this friendly group of ladies on their next trip. So delightful to see the friendship and shared interest and journey.

Joyce in Kansas City

:smile:

I would like to join your group. It is so refreshing to see friendly posts about everyone’s life and how weight loss fits into it. I would like to share a big moment for me - drum roll please ……… I am finally in onederland! Yep, that’s right, it happened this morning. It is also my birthday today; this is the best birthday present EVER. I will be spending the day with family celebrating. :smile:

Updated my Avatar. Also posing in new clothes. I was so excited today cause Walmart was having a great clearance. I got a bunch of new tops for 5 dollars a pieace and one top was .11 cents. The cashier made a mistake and couldn't fix it so she just gave it to me for .11 cents instead of 11 dollars. I got some tops that fit now and some for when I lose a tad bit more. I love shopping and clothes. Exspecially ones that aren't Just my size. I am thankful for just my size but so much more greatful I will be in more trendy clothes. Can't wait to get to my goal.

Way to go, lady. I'm also hoping to join this friendly group of ladies on their next trip. So delightful to see the friendship and shared interest and journey.

Joyce in Kansas City

:smile:

We would love to have everyone who can come next year be there. I can't believe how awesome it was to meet the seasoned lapband vets. Next year I will be a vet too. It was so great for me as a newbie to see how everyone makes the band work for them. Ladies start saving now, I am. I don't want to miss out.

Deb, way to go on that 6 lbs. We all get so down on ourselves with this journey. Sometimes I am my worst enemy, dang head/brain gets in the way.

Sandy, jump on in I did and they are all great ladies. Ask them any thing someone will give you an answer and it's all done with love. Good job on onederland.

Laura, great on snagging a coach.

Take care all.

Laura K