Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

undergarments to help

does anyone know of any undergarments, something that holds the loose skin in around my waist so I don't have a muffin top? If so, could you please direct me where to go, maybe the internet? thanks

If you have a Target I get the knock off brand of Spanx (made by the creater of spanx). They are called ASSETS and they come in a variety of forms. I wear mine everyday.. I can't wait to not have to wear them after my TT!

The best ones I have found for that particular area are some Spanx control top panty hose. They go all the way up to right under the bra. I would get the target ones though. I bought a pair of the spanx from Lane Bryant for like $30, and the hose part of the damn things ran before I ever left the house. I ended up putting on a second pair on top of them (they were black, so it just looked like I was wearing tights).

It really makes a huge difference though.

I get mine at Kholes, Maidenform. They too come in a variety of forms and colors. I believer they cost about $25.00-$35.00 each, sometimes they run a sale buy one get one free.!!!

I've tried many different ones and the best ones I have found were designed by the famous plastic surgeon Dr Ray. ..or Dr 90210! They are GREAT! I love mine, wear it everyday! You can find them at Sears or on HSN.com ...his line is called Dr Ray's Shapwear. He has many different styles.

Susan

=n=n=n=n=n=

Mom To:

Hannah, Logan

Lance,

Hayden,

and the TWINkies

Mason & Morgan

=n=n=n=n=n=

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wzjyZnI/">weight.png

thanks everyone. I got an idea now what to look for and where to buy it. I really appreciate your thoughts. delo

Control type stockings. I use the sheer energy, get them in a bigger size and it goes all the way under my bra. Someone told me the other day "you don't even have a stomach, there's just nothing there." Ha! Not true, you don't loose 100 lbs and not have some loose skin (especially if you are 50).

I have about 25 pounds of loose, hanging skin from my stomach and the only type of undergarment that I've found that help me conceal the best I can is a brand sold at Walmart called Cupid. I get the high top one that goes from just under my bra but doesn't have the extended leg. It's a panty type. This might sound gross, but I can tuck all the skin in and it doesn't start coming out like it did when I spent more money for some of the name brand types. Mine costs $8.86 and it works wonders for me! It's only when I take it off that reality hits and all my loose skin takes a nose dive.

thanks, I will be shopping this weekend for one. I think the one that goes up the furthest is the one I need. I have to get rid of my muffin top somehow.

does anyone know of any undergarments, something that holds the loose skin in around my waist so I don't have a muffin top? If so, could you please direct me where to go, maybe the internet? thanks

Hello everyone ,

in a reply to where to find undergarments that holds loose skin. I would like to introduce you to Ardyss International. They have garments that reshape your body after surgey. They were use for those after plastic surgery who were not able to exercise. And now it is being offered to everyone. My favorite is the body magic and you can get it at ardyssinternationalnc.com. It is expensive but well worth it. Hope this helps.:)