Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jazzy Junes 2008...What do you do? Where are you from?

Hi Huggie Bear!

I was reading my posts and saw that you were going to add someone to the "1st Fill" list. I am having my first fill on August 29th. I had my surgery on June 17th, and didn't want to wait quite so long but it was the only time slot I could get. If there is a list somewhere, would you please add me to it? Thanks, Kerry

Hi Huggie Bear!

I was reading my posts and saw that you were going to add someone to the "1st Fill" list. I am having my first fill on August 29th. I had my surgery on June 17th, and didn't want to wait quite so long but it was the only time slot I could get. If there is a list somewhere, would you please add me to it? Thanks, Kerry

Hi Kerry,

See the thread titled Jazzy June First Fill Line up and folks are posting about their fills like we did surgeries. That seems like a long time to wait. Good luck!

Hi all I am from Beautiful British Columbia Canada. It is an amazing part of Canada. I live in a small town and we have a ton of outdoor fun. My husband of 10 years is in the logging business, we have 2 daughters Mackenzie (11) and Saige (3 almost 4) and a dog of 15 years Whisky. We have a ski hill and I manage the food and beverage department. I have 4 months a year off which is summer. Our winters are long 6 months and can be cold. I was banded June 17 with my friend by Dr. Rummbraut in Mexico and he was amazing!!! I feel good but am getting hungry now.

I am excited for this journey and can't wait till the first fill!!!!

Nice to meet you all and here your introduction to the June o8 bandsters

Hi There1

I to was banded in Mexico by Dr. Kuri in Tijuana on June 17th. I believe most all of the other patients that had surgery along with me were from Canada. I myself, am from a small town in Oregon, USA. I to can relate to the hunger starting to creep up, and it is VERY scary! I will be having my first fill on August 29th which seems like a year away! It was the only schedule the Dr. could fit me in. I have to travel 100 miles to Portland, OR for my fill.

All of the folks I met from BC were the kindest ever and I still keep in contact with one family who were fellow bandster's on that glorious day. I must say I have had an amazing recovery thus far and wouldn't change a thing about the whole experience.

Good Luck to you! Kerry

Hi everyone! I am 42 years old and work as a Clinic Office Assistant at a Family Practice Office. I have worked for Beloit Memorial Hospital since 1989. I have been married for 17 years and have 2 sons, Briton 15 and Cameron 14. We also have 3 cats and 1 dog! I had lap band done because I thought it was time to start taking care of myself!!!!

I am from CT and was banded June 25 in Norwalk. I am a school psychologist in an elementary school. During the summer I teach private swimming lessons. Taking almost 2 weeks off out of the Water was hard for me. I was so happy when the dr. said I was good to go back. I turned 30 eariler this year and I am getting married Nov. 1 of this year. My finance for his band on July 3. Nice to met you all and share this wonderful adventure.

I to am from Minnesota! Who did your surgery?

Hi I am Billie and I live in Northwest Minnesota. I have been a home daycare provider for 8 1/2 years. I was banded June 3, 2008 by Dr. Daniel Smith. I am married have 3 great kids 15, 9, & 7.