Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need SEX ideas!!!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gloria. I have only had sex with two men. My first husband to whom I was married to for 26 yrs and my new husband to whom I have been married to for 1 1/2 yrs. I was brought up in a very strict Mexican tradition where the woman does not ask for she wants in the bedroom.

Well..now that I am of age of course and since I have lost weight, I feel like a part of me wants to be set free in the bedroom. I enjoy having sex with my new husband, and I want to learn to be the initiator. He has asked me "Why is he always the one to start things off".

Honestly, I was never taught and I feel embarrassed. I want to surprise him and I need ideas. The one thing I can say that I have hated see go with my weight loss are my breast. I feel that by me being more aggressive in the bedroom will not only help me with my self-esteem but will bring us even closer.

So...any suggestions or ideas are welcomed from both MEN and women.

Thanks.

Man.. just throw him down on the bed and straddle him and hold his arms above his head and start kissing him.. my husband loves it when I do that.. he gets a big grin on his face... I also start talking dirty to him right before I drop him off in the morning for work and get him all worked up.. it's quite hilarious.. then by the time I pick him up I tease him a little more and then do that whole throwing him on the bed thing when we get home.. that's one nice thing about car pooling :-)

ROFLMAO That's funny . What about Dirty Text Messages while he's at work ? I also PMed ya too .

This thread did not stay inactive long !!

mindy

One time for our anniversary I surprised my husband when he came home from work with a can of intimation whipped cream and a couple of cherry's.

I put a bath sheet on the bed and layed down on it and put a triangle and one cherry over my VJJ. Then I put a large amount of whipped cream on top of each boob, and cherry for each nipple. ( You can make your self appear much bigger ) We usually have a lot of fun in the shower after he has had his fill of desert.

Make sure you use intimation whipped cream. The real stuff will make a mess...it slides in your arm pits.

Hey just tell him what you want and how you want it. If not maybe hubby # 3 is in order lol.

One time for our anniversary I surprised my husband when he came home from work with a can of intimation whipped cream and a couple of cherry's.

I put a bath sheet on the bed and layed down on it and put a triangle and one cherry over my VJJ. Then I put a large amount of whipped cream on top of each boob, and cherry for each nipple. ( You can make your self appear much bigger ) We usually have a lot of fun in the shower after he has had his fill of desert.

Make sure you use intimation whipped cream. The real stuff will make a mess...it slides in your arm pits.

I have a friend that does this . But she puts down a plastic shower curtain and gets chocolate Syrup and everythign LOL

WOW!!!

Great ideas. I can't wait to try them. I want to make him feel as wanted and special as he makes me feel. With hubby # 1 it was just wham bam (not even a thank you maam).

I hope you dont mind a mans point of view. I agree with other replys, just tell him or just do it. Trust me as a married man I would love if my wife started things off. My wife gives little hints and when i dont kick up on the hints I loss out and than she tells me the next day what kind of mood she was in the night before. Like most men I'm not too bright, so I asked to just tell me or just do what she has to do. I hate knowing the day after what I could of had....I dont know one guy that will say "no not tonight hun, you are just being to agressive". not going to happen! I wish you lots of luck

Before my hubby got on the south beach diet he said his fantasy was to walk through the door and for me to be standing there naked with a pizza in one hand a guiness in the other... my dream was to lose all this weight and do it but now he won't eat or drink either... humm.. maybe I could have squash in one hand and grilled chicken in the other?? LOL

Men love for women to make the first move and to be the one in control. He would also be pleasantly suprised if you woke him up in the middle of the night or in the morning to initiate sex! Another good one is to blindfold him so that he has no clue whats coming next! :thumbup: Good luck!

OH that's anohter thing. My husband LOVES Sex in the morning.

PERSONALLY I hate it . But I give it to him sometimes just to make him happy.But he loves it . So you might want to try that too !!

Like Jessica said wake him up in the morning with it !!!

mindy

Since you have a brand new figure.. why not go buy some sexy lingere (sp?) and put it on over your regular clothes and then give him a little strip tease? If your shy about that just give him a little peek of what's under there and He'll do the rest!!!!

The throwing on the bed and taking charge works well too... Heck.. just about anything works! Lol!

Molly

The text messages are great, I do that all day so by the time my boyfriend and I see each other we are ready to go at it!! Its so much fun.

Since you have a brand new figure.. why not go buy some sexy lingere (sp?) and put it on over your regular clothes and then give him a little strip tease? If your shy about that just give him a little peek of what's under there and He'll do the rest!!!!

The throwing on the bed and taking charge works well too... Heck.. just about anything works! Lol!

Molly

LMAO Molly is right. In all honesty it does not take MUCH to get them going ! :thumbup::thumbup:

Mindy

these are great, i am chuckling as i read some of the comments......i know that weight can make you very self conscious and you hold back...and the right person brings that side of you out in spite of weight....i will say, i dont have my surgery scheduled yet, waiting to see if i get approval/insurance...but you can bet, when my weight starts going...that will definately release the inhibition and then watch out, lol. I do love sexy, risque lingerie..and definately "naughty" talk during the day via text messages gets them thinkin...start with that...it wont take long when they get home and they'll KNOW you're in the mood and ready for some fun!