Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much have you lost to date?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How much have you lost to date?

Want2behot, do you need a fill? Do you drink with your meals? How much excercise are you getting?

And do you eat bulky solid meals?

I had another fill yesterday. PA seemed amazed that I wasn't getting stuck or having trouble with any food. She said I must be following the rules pretty well because most people would be having problems.

I think she's crazy, but okay....

I'm down another 6 pounds last month and I won't be going back for 2 months. I'm down to medium tops and size 14ish pants. I'm also only 5 pounds shy of being overweight! I can't wait!!!!! By the end of the month I'm going to be "just fat!"

I am not having nearly as much luck as you ladies and I am doing everything I need to do and I have only lost 12 lbs. since 12-12-07. boohoo!!

Do you feel like you need a fill? Are your portions staying under a cup? How's your Water intake?

I know you said you are doing it all right, but we'd sure love to help. Have you tried tracking your intake on a tracker like dailyplate.com ? It helped me a ton to see where I was putting all my calories and at the end of the day where they actually added up. It also helped motivate me to start walking.

What does your team say about your loss? Are they any help at all? Sure would like to help you. Let us know what we can do.

Wow Steph your doing awsome. I am haviing issues with Pasta. And sometimes I forget to chew completly. I think I get too hungry and revert back to old habits of shoving food in. when I need to slow down and chew. But thanks to the band I do get a quick reminder.

Its been forever since i been on. Im down about 68-70 pounds what ever my ticker says.lol I been so busy with work and such now that i passed my nurses boards. Thats all I been doing is working. I got a fill yesterday i now have 7.5 cc in a 10 cc band. and wow i needed it. hope thing are well with everyone. talk soon:thumbup:

Saw my doctor today - he said I'm doing fine. We both decided that I do not need a 3rd fill at this time. I am eating less than 3/4 cup and am never hungry. I eat based on the clock these days - never thought I would get there. I am losing slow - 1 to 2 pounds a week but it's coming off. I went shopping today and got 4 new outfits. I am so stoked. I am tired of wearing my old clothes from 15 years ago. My closet was getting full of things that are really too big to wear anymore. My PCP told me 2 weeks ago to go shopping - my pants were too big.

50lbs as of yesterday!

Havent updated my ticker yet because I like to get the official word from the doc's scale, but my scales show me at 63 lbs down. It seems to be going slow, but all of a sudden it's like, wow, that's really NOT slow!

Congrats on everyone's weight loss!

Tina

Great job you guys. You should be very excited! A whole new us and it hasn't even been 6 months!

You're all doing great!

Having a stressful, not eating exactly great week. Last week of school and too much to do. So far it hasn't been hitting the scales so I must be getting it off somehow. Who knows.

Okay...gotta run. Have a great rest of the week!!!

Super job sghatl!!! Live it up and enjoy the new you!

That is a huge milestone to achieve. Do something awesome to Celebrate it.

What is your next big goal?

this is a great thread, but i think it would be quite good to see a poll on percentage of weight lost to date.

haha ... if i was not so technologically retarded i would do it myself.

my weight loss as a percentage is 20%. Thats alot.

Well I could try to do the poll . . .but I'm an idiot as to figuring out why my weight loss percentage is . . . give me instructions, and I'll see what I can do here

I'm 56lbs down & at 20% weight loss.

Weight Loss Percentage Formula:

Divide the weight loss by the starting weight and multiply the answer by 100.

Ex: Starting weight = 200, pounds lost = 5

5/200 = .025

.025*100 = 2.5%