Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sweety's Tummy Tuck/mastopexy

i Have A Date For Surgery!!!!

i Am Sooo Excited. I Will Be Having My Tummy Tuck And Breast Lift On July 22, 3 Days After Coming Home From Vacation. He Would Not Do It Before Vacation Because I Will Only Be 6wks. Out And He Says Its Not A Good Idea Considering All The Walking I Would Be Doing. Not To Mention The Fact That I Wouldn't Be Able To Get On Any Of The Rides Or Anything Like That (going To Universal Studios). So He Said He Felt Better If I Got It Done After Vacation. He Knows Whats Best So I Will Be Having It Done In July, And Still Have Enough Healing Time To Make It Back To Work In Late August. I Work For The School District So I Am Off All Summer Long. Anyway, Just Thought I Would Update Any Of You Interested. It Also Gives Me Enough Time To Get Closer To My Goal Weight Of 150. I Am Going For Another Fill Next Week.

Congrats. I am having my TT on July 3... I am a teacher so you have to love the summers off for surgery purposes.

Thank you guys for the replies. I was starting to think i no longer had support on here. Of course I should know better. Salsa it is great being off in the summer. I will only have about 4-5 weeks of healing before going back to work. I hope its enough. I am sure the time will fly. I am already starting to question whether I am being too selfish. Why can't I just be happy with the weight loss. You know that sort of thing. I am sure I will be on an emotional roller coaster from here on out. I am already stressing about it, but I am also excited as well. Congrats to those of you that have already done it, and to those that are fixing to do it. This has been one exciting journey.

That is the great thing about LBT... you are never alone. I don't think that having a TT is selfish at all. We should be able to LOOK like the weight that we are at. Naked I certainly don't look like 155 pounds...I still look 250 pounds. Even my DH thinks that my belly looks worse NOW than it did 9 months ago. It is mentally taxing to look down and not see the results. You should never doubt yourself. Yeah it will be an emotional roller coaster, but we can be here for each other. I was so afraid that I would be freaking out about the TT so I decided to run a half-marathon 4 days before the surgery. That way I can focus on THAT instead of the TT.

We will keep in touch! We can start a July Plastics thread!

What do you do for the school district?

Thanks salsa for the support. I work the in school suspension. I am excited for you. It will be here before you know it. I will be on vacation from July 13-20, and than surgery on the 22nd. so I guess my mind will be somewhat occupied as well. That gives me a full day to get my house all cleaned up and stuff. I know what you mean about wanting to look a certain way. I am in a size 12, but still feel like I look more like a 16. I carry all of my fat in my mid section. He will be doing muscle repair as well which I hear causes most of the pain, but also gives the best results. I just wish I could do it sooner, but everything happens for a reason. Anyway, thanks for making time for me, I appreciate it. Stay in Touch.

Hi Sweety,

I think there is just so much activity on this part of the board with so many people having or planning PS that it just takes a while to get responses at times.

Congratulations on setting a date!!! I am trying to get my date worked out and I know that feeling of anxiety and excitement very well.

July 22 will be here before you know it!!! Definitely do keep us posted.

thanks Frangipani,

i Haven't Been Able To sleep At All. I Am Sooo Stressed Out. Surgery Is Still Two Months Away, But You Are Right It Will Be Here Before I Know It. Congratulations On Your Weight Loss. I Was Looking At Your Ticker. What Kind Of Ps Are You Looking Into? Have A Great Day.

Hi Sweety (and I can tell that your screen name fits you well, you are a sweety :redface:).

I am just waiting to set a date and work out some details for a LBL and breast lift with augmentation (yes it's true, even B cup breasts need a little lift sometimes :cursing:).

I plan on starting a thread once I get everything all set up.

Have a great night, I look forward to following your progress!!!

thanks Julie,

i Am Terrified About The Whole Thing, But Very Excited. I Am Glad That You Are Recovering Well. When I Go Back To Work I Will Only Be About 4 1/2 To 5 Weeks Out, And That Kind Of Worries Me A Little. I Hope Everything Turns Out Well. I Bet You Are Enjoying Your New Body. Can't Wait To See Pics. Take Care Of Yourself.

Just dropping in to say Good Luck...I hope to be posting this thread next year or after that????Boobs and Tummy will have to be helped!

Good Luck and stay happy!

Just dropping in to say Good Luck...I hope to be posting this thread next year or after that????Boobs and Tummy will have to be helped!

Good Luck and stay happy!

THANKS AMSDERB, I APPRECIATE IT. I NEED ALL THE LUCK I CAN GET WITH MY NERVES.

Yea for you!!! I am just thinking it is 2 weeks from tonight that I will be "cleaning" out for my bowel prep and surgery in the am! WOW!!!