Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well if it makes youfeel any better, I was on the adepex pills and lost like 40 lbs. As soon as I quit taking them I gained 60 lbs. They also make you feel like you are crawling out of your skin. I am sure that those girls are losing weight but I promise you it will come back to haunt them. You on the other hand have the upper hand so just let time tell. Keep up the good work, and yes I mean WORK. It is hard but I think worth it.

kuchiegirl,

I am right there with you. Almost six months out, only 36 pounds off and feeling like a big fat non-loser.... Because of my poor performance I stayed away from this site, and am still not really consistent with stopping in to share. But worse, I have distanced from friends and family too because I am tired of the questions. This and a bunch of other stuff (hostile working environment, my adopted daughters family have looked her up through the internet-damn it, and I am having problems with my knees and feet). I could whine all day.

Anyway, I have sought out some counseling help to sort out all of my conflicted feelings of worthlessness. It is helping and directing me to try to be more positive, less critical of myself, and set some attainable goals for me. Bottom line, I could have done better, but I haven't, but it is not to late to turn it around.

I hope things get better for you, and for me....

Sincerely,

Molly it sounds like you're going through a really bad time. It could be worse, you could be down by only 31 lbs and I was banded a week before you. If you base your loss at 1-2 lbs a week then you are doing fine. Deal with the emotional issues and keep seeing your dr for the right restriction and you'll get there.

Molly it sounds like you're going through a really bad time. It could be worse, you could be down by only 31 lbs and I was banded a week before you. If you base your loss at 1-2 lbs a week then you are doing fine. Deal with the emotional issues and keep seeing your dr for the right restriction and you'll get there.

Sades-

Have I told you lately what an inspiration you are. You are always positive even if you feel like you haven't lost a lot. You are a super star and the greatest cheerleader we Nymph's have. We luv ya!

Cindy

Come on MollyBrown,

You know the story of the tortoise and the hare.... You, Sades, Kuchie, and I are the November tortoises, but we are going to do fine.

I'm down 37 pounds at six months. Although faster might be nicer, I am very happy with the fact that I weigh less now than I have in seven years. It was soooooo great to bring out my spring/summer clothes this year and find out that everything either fit or was too loose. In previous years, the seasonal change out has been very depressing, as everything was always too tight. I have a huge pile of stuff to give to Goodwill because it is too big. That's a big NSV for me.

I had hoped to lose 70 pounds this year and 35 pounds in the second year. I'm on track for that (and so are you). Don't let it get you down. It will all click if you just hang in there. We are a thundering herd of tortoises! Invincible!

Edited by Foofy

Sades-

Have I told you lately what an inspiration you are. You are always positive even if you feel like you haven't lost a lot. You are a super star and the greatest cheerleader we Nymph's have. We luv ya!

Cindy

Hey thanks for your lovely words Cindy. It's not always easy but we do have to stay as positive as we can about this process because we have been given something which 10 years ago we could never have imagined. I for one am glad to have lost what I have because I know I won't ever put it back on. Just can't wait to get the next lot off.