Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of a fill doctor in NC

I will most likely be going to MX for the surgery but I need a doctor in NC or a nearby state that will do reasonble priced fills for a patient that had the surgery in MX.

Wow, that was easy! Thanks Jenna, you are GOOD!

Hey, Roc, what area are you from? PM me if you want, but I'm leaving Thursday AM for MX so hurry! (back Sat though) I have some other names and numbers if Winston is no good.

Good Luck...

Can you tell me what area of North Carolina you are from? I go to Dr. Roc Bauman in Concord, North Carolina. Let me know if you want additional information.

Barbara

Winston is closer, besides, when I called Bauman about doing fills and aftercare, the nurse/whoever told me he was considering NOT taking patients from other Doctors. I didn't push it or pursue it with them and this was several months ago, so Bauman may very well take MX Bnadsters for fills. It's worth a call though. Concord is outside of Charlotte, but I-85 runs right through on the way to Raleigh, so it would be an easy trip on a good traffic day.

<hijack>

Hey bbheim, great wieght loss so far! Do you have local support groups with Bauman? Is everyone Lap Band or are you mixed in with the gastric bypass folks? I would love to hear how it's going, and there's another gal on here who is just starting with Bauman, I KNOW she would love to bend your ear, or have you bend hers! Bondgirl is her screen name. Welcome to LBT!

to the best me:

good luck will be thinking of you on the 8th. i have my 1st app. om pril 12 to start the whole process. sandie

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have recently started my own business, a paint-it-yourself plastercraft shop and have not had a moment to myself. Dr. Bauman does both lapband and gastric bypass. They do have a support group but I do not go. I would love to talk with Bondgirl.

thanks,

Barbara

Also, I was told today that my band has dilation and he removed .2cc of saline. I go in six weeks for a barrium swallow and at that time he will see if he can put back the saline. So right now, I am flying solo. I had many symptoms but no one was listening.