Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hollyberries is Halfway there!

Guys,

Imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale and it read 264lbs. I have lost 90lbs in 5 months. I cannot tell you how elated I am about this accomplishment. You see I have never lost more than 60lbs. in my entire life. I have always been the big girl and now I am seeing that butterfly emerge from her cocoon and it is a wonderful feeling.

I am posting some pictures for you to see the transformation. Thanks to a special friend that sent me 4 wonderful pairs of jeans. I am wearing them in last two pictures. The first two pictures are me at my highest weight of 354lbs. The 3rd picture is me 60lbs. lighter and the last two are of me today at 264lbs. and down 90lbs. Woo-hoo. I am halfway home. Oh yeah, check out the new haircut. Since I am losing my hair I decided it was time for a change up so I added layers. Loving my new hair and my new body...still got a lot to lose but halfway is something to shout about!

Guys! If I can do this you can. I was the worst at losing weight but the Band has been the best present I have given myself in a long time.

Cindy

post-223437-13813136820808_thumb.jpg

post-223437-13813136821096_thumb.jpg

post-223437-13813136821284_thumb.jpg

post-223437-13813136821487_thumb.jpg

post-223437-13813136821685_thumb.jpg

:thumbup:u look wonderful may God continue to strenghting you to reach your goal! i cant wait to post!

:wub:not banded yet waiting on insurance approval

this week is the week!!!!!!!!

90 pounds!! What an accomplishment!!!!

You are looking good girl. That's quite a difference in your midsection! We have the same apple-shaped build. Keep taking pictures. You will want to remember the journey.

Congratulations Cindy! You look amazing! You are one heck of a success story already. Keep it up! :wink_smile:

Way to go girl!!! You look fantastic. I'm so proud of you!! :unsure:

Thanks everyone for great well wishes. I appreciate my November Nymph family and what better place to share a milestone than here.

Cindy

WOW! Awesome transformation, Cindy. You look great and your hard work is paying off. I'm glad you got some new pants that stay up!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow Hollyberries!! What an inspiration! You look absolutely beautiful. Just imagine where you'll be in another 5 months. Keep up the great work =)

You look so good now. We actually weigh the same now but you look much better. You must be taller than me. I'm proud of you Holly.

WOW! Awesome transformation, Cindy. You look great and your hard work is paying off. I'm glad you got some new pants that stay up!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks Shortgal! You are so funny to remember that I lost my pants while working in my store. I still laugh about it now! Funny thing is that I wasn't even embarassed! Who would be?

Cindy

Wow Hollyberries!! What an inspiration! You look absolutely beautiful. Just imagine where you'll be in another 5 months. Keep up the great work =)

Thanks Lizzie....I am still walking on a cloud.

Cindy

Thanks Shortgal! You are so funny to remember that I lost my pants while working in my store. I still laugh about it now! Funny thing is that I wasn't even embarassed! Who would be?

Cindy

No embarassment needed! Just say "oops, I'm getting so thin, my pants don't stay up". How cool is that!

You look so good now. We actually weigh the same now but you look much better. You must be taller than me. I'm proud of you Holly.

Thanks Sharon...I am 5'10". So yes, tall. I have always carried my weight well because of being tall. However, I still weighed 354lbs. which seemed like a lot when I started but who would of thought that after 5 months I would be half way there.

Cindy