Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hollyberries is Halfway there!

No embarassment needed! Just say "oops, I'm getting so thin, my pants don't stay up". How cool is that!

Did you get that fill you needed? I really am with you on the fill. I have been starving...Not sure if it as a result of working out the last few weeks or that I need a fill. I know the last fill he brought me only to what I had prior which was 1.5cc's. I am going ask for 1.75cc's if he do it. I don't like that I can eat way more than I should. Today for lunch I had 4.5 oz. of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and garden salad. I was satisfied for 4 hours but then ate a bunch of cashews because I was hungry...then grabbed two slices of ham with cheese rolled up. For dinner, we ate at Red Robin and I had an appetizer about 3/4's and some french fries...gotta admit I am stuffed but I can't stand that I can eat so much.

Here's to getting to the sweet spot dang it!

Cindy

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: 90 lbs that great, you look great in your pics.

Marie Gabrielle

So totally awesome for you Cindy. You look fantastic too. My shape is also the same but I am only 5.5. I used to be 5.7. Not real sure what happened there. haha. Maybe age? LOL Oh well.... you look great and keep up the good work. It must feel really good inside too. Congrats!! Dianne

Congratulations to you! I have gotten down as well, and people are really starting to notice! It is soooo exciting. I have not been on the board in a while and it is great to read all the stories that you guys are posting. I am in the same boat. I just went for my four month check-up and no fill. I had lost 12 pounds in a month since my last visit. I am half way there... You too and you look great!

Did you get that fill you needed? I really am with you on the fill. I have been starving...Not sure if it as a result of working out the last few weeks or that I need a fill. I know the last fill he brought me only to what I had prior which was 1.5cc's. I am going ask for 1.75cc's if he do it. I don't like that I can eat way more than I should. Today for lunch I had 4.5 oz. of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and garden salad. I was satisfied for 4 hours but then ate a bunch of cashews because I was hungry...then grabbed two slices of ham with cheese rolled up. For dinner, we ate at Red Robin and I had an appetizer about 3/4's and some french fries...gotta admit I am stuffed but I can't stand that I can eat so much.

Here's to getting to the sweet spot dang it!

Cindy

I called and made an appt for Monday. Of course, today I'm so much better than yesterday. so I'll re-evaluate over the weekend. I know I need the fill, but still worried about having it before vacation. Maybe I'll just get a very little bit. ( I have a big band). I probably was a better candidate for the smaller one ( but I didn't have a choice).

Good News is even though I ate more than usual yesterday, I added it up at the end of the day and it wasn't as bad as I thought, so the band is working. I guess even a little more food than we usually eat seems like so much more.

At least you get that satisfied feeling between meals, I get a little of that sometimes but yesterday, whoa, nothing filled me up. Glad it's better today!

I just gotta think gee, why is it taking so long to hit my sweet spot? I can easily eat a six oz chicken breast. I generally don't but I could. I'd like to hit about 3-4 oz and feel like I cant eat one more bite.

good for you on the exercising. I really have to work on that issue!

I called and made an appt for Monday. Of course, today I'm so much better than yesterday. so I'll re-evaluate over the weekend. I know I need the fill, but still worried about having it before vacation. Maybe I'll just get a very little bit. ( I have a big band). I probably was a better candidate for the smaller one ( but I didn't have a choice).

Good News is even though I ate more than usual yesterday, I added it up at the end of the day and it wasn't as bad as I thought, so the band is working. I guess even a little more food than we usually eat seems like so much more.

At least you get that satisfied feeling between meals, I get a little of that sometimes but yesterday, whoa, nothing filled me up. Glad it's better

today!

I just gotta think gee, why is it taking so long to hit my sweet spot? I can easily eat a six oz chicken breast. I generally don't but I could. I'd like to hit about 3-4 oz and feel like I cant eat one more bite.

good for you on the exercising. I really have to work on that issue!

Shortgal!

Our bands are so finnicky! Each day is so different. Today, I couldn't get enough food! Just hungry all the time. I can't wait for my fill. You know, we are really are still dieting in some respect because we haven't hit the sweet spot. You are right though, we don't eat as much as we used to.

Keep your chin up,

Cindy

HOLY COW!!!

Cindy,

I can't believe I missed this entire thread. I just found it. CONGRATS to you! I too love this november family we have going here. Makes me wonder if other month-groups are close knit like this?

You look SO much different. I busted the half way mark this week too. My first main goal is 250 which is 150 lost. I have lost 76 now so I am 1 pound over 1/2 way to 250 from 400:eek: 324 sure feels better than 400. I have never been this weight while married to my love. She seems to like the new me!:biggrin2: I told my family doc that I would come in and re-evaluate my weight loss when I hit 250, and we will talk about getting down to about 210. I would LOVE to be there again. Last time I was 210 was my freshman yr. in H.S. Football kept me in shape then.

Anyway, sorry for the rabbit trail Cindy. Didn't mean to get off topic.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the BOYZ are going to bring the heat this year!

I will be a bit closer to you pretty soon. I am relocating to Greenville, South Carolina in a few weeks! I got a job doing what I do now, but with a company that gives a damn about it's employees!:biggrin2:

Edited by TxArcher

HOLY COW!!!

Cindy,

I can't believe I missed this entire thread. I just found it. CONGRATS to you! I too love this november family we have going here. Makes me wonder if other month-groups are close knit like this?

You look SO much different. I busted the half way mark this week too. My first main goal is 250 which is 150 lost. I have lost 76 now so I am 1 pound over 1/2 way to 250 from 400:eek: 324 sure feels better than 400. I have never been this weight while married to my love. She seems to like the new me!:biggrin2: I told my family doc that I would come in and re-evaluate my weight loss when I hit 250, and we will talk about getting down to about 210. I would LOVE to be there again. Last time I was 210 was my freshman yr. in H.S. Football kept me in shape then.

Anyway, sorry for the rabbit trail Cindy. Didn't mean to get off topic.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the BOYZ are going to bring the heat this year!

I will be a bit closer to you pretty soon. I am relocating to Greenville, South Carolina in a few weeks! I got a job doing what I do now, but with a company that gives a damn about it's employees!:biggrin2:

Wow! South Carolina...that's like a whole new world from Texas. Have you researched the hunting in South Carolina? What will you be hunting? I thought of you the other day when 2 turkeys came waltzing through my back yard. Actually, they happened to walk through on April Fool's Day and I yelled to the boys but they thought I was pulling an April Fool's Day joke on them. I had to laugh over that because we pulled a good on my husband. I live on the edge of a State forest and the turkeys are in abundance. My dog went crazy...wanting to get out and chase them down.

Are you happy about the new job? What about the Cowboys? I am anxiously waiting for the draft this month. My honey and I watch it the whole weekend...just in case you didn't think I was a die hard football freak.

I am very proud of you for almost being half way there. You are looking good as well. You wife is going to have stave off all the women. LOL!

I am very proud of myself! I can't believe I am halfway there. I was telling the kids that I haven't been this weight since before I was pregnant with Morgan who is now 14. I am 44lbs. away from being my wedding weight which was 18 years ago. I can't remember ever being below 200lbs so my next goal is 220lbs. My first is 100lbs by May 6th.

Take Care and thanks a bunch for the Kudos!

Cindy

Hollyberries - wowza! My jaw hit the floor when I saw your after shot. You are one hot mama! Way to go!! And you are such an inspiration to me. You are like a machine.

Linda

Cindy,

I was changing the 5-gal Water bottle in the Water cooler at work on Friday and it hit me that you have lost more than two of those bottles in weight. Try walking around the room with just one (pretty heavy) and than think about TWO!!! What a load has been lifted from your heart and joints every day! Way to go.

Cindy,

I was changing the 5-gal Water bottle in the Water cooler at work on Friday and it hit me that you have lost more than two of those bottles in weight. Try walking around the room with just one (pretty heavy) and than think about TWO!!! What a load has been lifted from your heart and joints every day! Way to go.

LOL! You are so funny Foofy! I just look at my 90lb 11 year old and think I can't even lift him. Holy smoke...I have lost quite a bit of weight. Cool! Although, I have been a bad girl the last week or so. I so need fill been more hungry than I should be. Eating past full and just needing to get a big kick in the pants. And would somebody just eat all the darn chocolate chip Cookies in the house so they don't call my darn name every time I walk by...Dang it! Just when you think you got this conquered....cravings will kill me sometimes.

I will step off my soap box and calm down now!

Cindy

Cindy,

I hear ya foofy... Just this afternoon, I was working on my privacy fence in the back yard. (not something I would have done 4 months ago!!!) I was carrying a bag of quik-crete to the back yard. I was thinking, "jeez, this is awfully heavy to be carrying all the way to the back yard from the front. Maybe I ought to back the truck further up the driveway so I don't have to go so far."

That is when it happened! I put the bag on the ground next to the post hole and out of the corner of my eye I saw 80 lbs.!!! I have lost just under 80 pounds, if I haven't already this week.

I used to carry that much excess weight every step I took! I can't believe how much better I feel and how I can do so many more things I would have never dreamed of just 4 months ago! I had not idea the weight would come off this fast. I LOVE/hate this band on my stomach. The only time I have negative feelings on this band is when I get something hung up! I sure do hurt when I get stuck, but... knock on wood... I have not had the PB thing happen yet!

Edited by TxArcher

Txarcher and Hollyberries - you too are so inspiring. I can't wait until I lose 70 or 90 pounds. I just hope it happens within the first year. I can't imagine what it must feel like to have those changes happen as quickly as they have done for you two. Keep up the good work. I bet your blood pressure, heart rate, and other factors are showing similar improvements.

Txarcher - you're gonna have to change your name again if you move! Scarcher? Doesn't sound right.... Get to work on that. ;o)

Txarcher - you're gonna have to change your name again if you move! Scarcher? Doesn't sound right.... Get to work on that. ;o)

Thanks for the Kudos...

I was born and raised in TX. I think to change the name would be just a bit near sacreligious. [sp] Texas will always be in my heart:tt1:

That is AWESOME! Keep up the great work - that is a tremendous accomplishment! Wow.