Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ April 2008.....

Good evening everyone. Hope all is well here. I had some trouble with my password, I have been trying to log on for weeks now. Even the whole password reset thing did not work, but for some reason today it worked.

This is great, 2 years later all the familiar names are still here. I love it.

hi everyone!!!

just dropping by to see how everyone has been doing

Mandy - sorry to hear about your knees. hope all goes well and you will be 100% in no time

Kat - I agree with trying the cranberry pills I have never used them but I have heard that they help so really it cant hurt.

jrzy - how are you doing in band land??

hugs and hellos to everyone else!!

oh yeah and yes I am still working out almost everyday. my trip to Cali is coming in 1 week so I need to be ready for some fun in the sun!!! I cant wait!

Good Morning Y'all!

I am home today, packing for the flight out later today. I am so excited! I still have tons of things to do so I guess it will keep me busy.

Ivan - I was just thinking about you the other day! How nice to see you back. How is your band doing and how is your DW's band doing for her. You need to give us an update!

I'll try to check in later before we leave. Everyone have a great day!

Hi all, I'm home from surgery. It went very well. They were able to repair or remove all the problem areas. It looks like a replacement won't be nessary. I'm going to try and get some sleep, I'll check back in later. Thanks for the prayers. ~Mandy

Hi Mandy---glad surgery went well, and you are home... Now on to a speedy recovery!

I saw my PS this morning, and I am having my TT done on May 20th. I am meeting the Shrinking Violets Bandsters in San Antonio the 16th-19th of May, come home and have surgery the next day!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!!

I need to run to Auto Zone for Rick---will check in later.

Good to see you Ivan!

Kat

Mandy, I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well and that you didn't need any "new components", lol...be sure to move around...helps the healing (but i'm sure you already knew that) take care gal.

I hope you have the best time of your life, Betty!!! I'm sure you're already there :)

Kat, that's fab-u-lous news about your PS. May is gonna be a busy time for you, It'll be here before you know it...then you'll be another hottie (like Pat!), already great, and even gettin' better!

Jessica, you're doing so well!!!! I'm so happy for you and all that you've achieved, through all your dedication, WTG!

Pat, Sherry & Eileen, where ARE you guys?

Well folks, til later!!!!

Hi Everyone :biggrin:

What a beautiful day it is, sunny and WARM !!! aaaaaaaaah. We have 2 hrs of karate today and a trip to the park for a picnic.

Diane... the book is good, so far my kitchen is decluttered and he really makes you think about what your eating..and doing to your body by eating junk. I'm trying to make slow changes. Getting a book audio is great, because you can listen to it any time you need a "pep talk" or reminder of what you should do. What I REALLY need is a fill.

Mandy glad your okay hon.

Kat.... MAY 20th wowee your gonna be hotter than hot huh :biggrin: good luck sweetie.

Jzlion WELCOME to bandland and the NJ board.... I'm from northern NJ... how about you?

Ivan how are you?

Betty :biggrin:

Pat :crying:

Sherry :biggrin:

Jess :cry_smile:

I really miss you chickies... any one hear from Beanie Cindy ????

There is an ad over the chick on top of my page. How did you get rid of the ad?

Hmmm no clue what the heck is going on I've been gone so long. Cripe! I must be the only person that doesn't get an email when someone posts something new..even though I put this thread on "instant" notice. WTF? Those message remind me to get the hell in here! I'm actually on vacation this coming week WHEW. I've been so freaking busy I'm braindead. Hopefully this means I can get my fingers in here more often to say hello...at least for this week. They made me promise NOT to look at emails for work during the week so I'll keep that promise. I have enough to do around here anyway.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a very good birthday and today (20th) I finally went ahead and actually splurged on something for myself. ::QLINK MOTOR:: it's the black one. I get to pick it up sometime this week. They need to prep it for me. I've been nervous about my job...still am really....so I saved the tax refund instead of applying it all toward bills...well I guess I just created a big bill by spending it on this. Oh well.

Things have been shaky at my work...still are...long story. This economy is really getting rough. I'm hoping by using my new toy I'll save gas money doing the errands around here and stuff. i can't believe how much it is right now :rolleyes:

Mandy hope you feel better after your surgery.

Ladies who just got your band...congrats and hope your'e feeling better as well.

Betty...I miss ya too :thumbup:

Kat - you are so sweet, I'm glad we've become friends too and I've really missed being here. Thank you for the sweet birthday message it meant alot to me.

Diane, Pat - you gals are the best and I hope you're doing well. Pat sunning it in FL huh?

Eileen - I'm right there with ya girl...busy busy. I hope you got some ME time this weekend and not just with your book.

Ivan - hey there ....glad you made it back :thumbup:

Everyone I missed...so sorry...it's past my brains time to keep working. It's retiring early lately haha

Miss you folks very much

Hugs to you all!

Hi girls--SOOOOOOO good to see you!!!

The new girl at the top is actually from LBT this time. Her screen name here is BooBooKitty. They changed it, and they also added what they call a landing page.....if you click the HOME and FORUM tabs at the top you can go back and forth and see the new changes. The landing page is all part of the new magazine thing going on. Has been a time of change for sure!!!

Well I am on a less than a month countdown now!!! I told Rick this morning, this is the last 21st of any month I will wake up with this belly!!!! He just looked at me like I had lost my ever lovin' mind!!! LOL

We got some nice rides in this weekend---was pretty out, but the wind kicked up. We also helped our friends Becky & Gary do some siding on their house, and I got major sunburned on my chest, and arms....I know my chest will peel, dangit.

My DD is in need of some health prayers, please. She has been having issues, and they finally decided maybe the palpitations she was having were related to the back pain. So they did an MRI---and found some serious problems, in multiple areas. She does have a mild herniation of L2, but that is not being worried about right now, they found some serious stenosis, of the ascending aorta into her heart into the aorta valve. She is seeing a cardiologist with a cardio/thoracic surgeon on staff. The MRI also picked up a HUGE all encompassing mass on her right ovary. She has the ultrasound of it Thursday, today she has her blood draw for a CA125 tumor marker test. It scares me half to death. Trying to remain calm, and deal with each of them as the issues are being dealt with.

I will say as wierd as it is, her ex husband is being sooooo good through it all, I am unsure how to act. Just going to be thankful, she sure does not need more stress right now.

So if you could remember her, in your prayers, I would be forever grateful. Her name is Manda and she is only 26....lots to face at that age.

Well Kinsey is awake and ready for Breakfast now....so I will check in soon, and I am so glad to see you back Sherry---cool bike, you and Mandy will be Hot on those new bikes as you cruise around!!

Kat

Kat, It's so troubling to hear about all that Manda is faced with right now. I will certainly hold her up in prayer. Be assured that you, as well, have a share in those prayers, to help you through all the fear and anxiety, and to give you all that you need, to be the person she needs right now. God bless you both.

Mandy, are you getting around alright? Feeling better?

Sherry,...sweeeeeeeeet bike! Looks real nice!

Eileen what was the name of that book? I need someone to help me think about what I'm eating! I havn't been that good at it myself!

and speaking of that, thanks for the "pep" talk Pat....I needed to unload those feelings too!

Hope the best for everybody this week!

how are you healing Mandy?

hope everyone is doing good...have a great week!!!