Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Idol...

I think you're gonna have to fight Simon. I think he's got the hots for her too. She was awesome and so was the girl at the end. The guys weren't that great tonight, IMO.

I can't commit.....I live Bo, Carrie is great...Scott, well what can I say, he definitely has a good voice too..perhaps lacking is "star quality. I thnk Carrie and Bo will make it to the end!

There's some sort of todo this AM about wrong phone numbers given out and the show has to be repeated. Just heard a mention of it, still waiting for the scoop.

Can someone please explain WHY Mikalah is STILL in the running. PUHLEASE!!!! someone kick her off. I don't think she has any talent. Other than her I think they all did really well. Bo sang one of my all time favorite songs. "TIME IN A BOTTLE" by Jim Croce. And he did it justice.

Yes there is some redo or something going on. Doesn't mention if the contestants get to resing or not though. SIGH!! I hope NOT!

Pat, you are right. I heard on CNN that some of the performances are going to be repeated tonight b/c someone at the Fox office messed up the phone numbers for the public to vote.

Jonathan, I agree, Carrie has it together. She has the whole picture... looks, sound - everything.

Penni, Mike pointed it out that Bo's song was a hard song to sing, lots of vocal restraining. I like Bo, so whatever he sings is good with me. You are right about Mikayla, tonight will probably be her last performance (I think she gets to do it again since she is one that Fox messed up the phone numbers with) she needs a little maturing.

I thought Vonsel did great too... very impressed with her.

I dont know whats going on with Anwar - he's one of my fav's, but last couple of weeks he seems to be picking poor choice songs.

And Jessica is OK... she's not one of my top favorites, but she did do well lastnight.

Bo has my heart. When he said he was singing Time in a Bottle, my toes curled up and I practically held the TV to my boosum. But I'm really impressed that Constantine isn't shy about his masculinity, because most guys would think a David Cassidy song is too gay - Constantine might not have done the song as well as I would have liked, but I'm totally diggin' that he brought back I Think I Love You!

A lot of them are awesome. But Nikko and Scott and their cheeseball striptease nonsense gags me. Mekalah is awful. I'm surprised Simon didn't just stand up and Gong her.

Mekalah is a minature of Nan, the one with the squeaky nasal voice. She was fun in the beginning, but she's outta her league. The chick with the mohawk, she's too pretty to be doing that mess with her hair, she's has talent and doesn't need the prop.

Jessica if that was the name of the last girl to perform did a good job too.

I didn't know about Constatine at first I thought they were giving him too much press, but, I agree with your statement about the David Cassidy song. He did a great job with the song the week before too. Maybe he should go with 60-70 era songs. I noticed in his bio that one of his favorite artists was James Morrison. I can see that. Not in his voice, but, he is really good at "Making love" to the camera with his eyes. oooh baby!

I agree with the statement about Simon and Carrie. I think Bo (who I like too) might have a little crush on her too. I am not as crazy about her, but, I have noticed one thing about her....she is very hard on herself. You could tell that in the "vote off" show a couple weeks ago. I respect that about her.

Justice served...

I was really surprised that Nadia was in the bottom 3. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if Nikko or Anthony were the next to go.

My brain loves Carrie. My loins love Bo. :)

I'm doing the happy dance. Mikalah is GONE!!!! HOORAY!!!! Now Anthony is my next one to see gone.