Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Nymphs Pictures

Congratulations, Shalee! Your happiness in your change makes me happy.

How's everyone doing? The difference in weight in the pics is absolutely shocking. Anyone who has doubts about the bands benefits needs to come read this thread. TXArcher, you don't look as heavy as you are, at all. You must be really tall or something.

The most recent one I have is from two weeks ago, but I'm still about the same, pound lighter.

29988-albums1684-picture8988.jpg

29988-albums1684-picture8991.jpg

29988-albums1684-picture8993.jpg

Shalee, You look great. How are you feeling now after your Tummy Tuck? I read some of your PS thread and it sounded like you had a tough time. Hope things are better now. I'll bet you're thrilled with the results.

Scarecrow, Nice job. I bet you went down many sizes especially in the waist!

Keep posting everyone. It's so much fun to see you.

Congratulations, Shalee! Your happiness in your change makes me happy.

Yes I feel so much better and am so much happier!!!:tongue_smilie: You Bandpal look amazing too!!!!

Shalee, you look amazing!! Your tummy is gone!!!

Yes for the most part the tummy tis gone!~ For the first time ever I don't have a tummy that sticks out farther then my boobies!!!:lol:

What a beauty Shalee, now that's a before and after picture! :))

Thanks Sades!!! I now have something to smile about!!!

How's everyone doing? The difference in weight in the pics is absolutely shocking. Anyone who has doubts about the bands benefits needs to come read this thread. TXArcher, you don't look as heavy as you are, at all. You must be really tall or something.

Scarecrow you look great!! a whole new man!!

And I agreee with you Scarecrow, everyone that's losing weight needs to look at before and after pix , becasue that's the one way we opurselves can truly see the weight loss, at least for me. Sure I know I lost weight, But there are times when I still see myself fat, So then I look at side by side pix and THEN I can see the difference and not be so hard on myself and nit pick at what I Still need to lose.

Shalee, You look great. How are you feeling now after your Tummy Tuck? I read some of your PS thread and it sounded like you had a tough time. Hope things are better now. I'll bet you're thrilled with the results.

Scarecrow, Nice job. I bet you went down many sizes especially in the waist!

Keep posting everyone. It's so much fun to see you.

Shortgal, Thanks. am feeling 110% better for the most part, I still have days when I am tired and have to take it easy. I am still having some woun d issues where it's not healing and still have to pack it 2 times a day with gauze. (oh how fun that is) For some reason it is not getting better BUT its not getting worse, it's just at a standstill. So he has me on some new meds, and I have have have to get my 125+ MG of Protein in. Some days that's hard . But I am trying. I am trying to stay positive abut all this, I know I have to have a revision when I finally heal becasue of the scar tissue, so that scares me. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it. I get to go back to the gym so that makes me happy, Laying in bed for 5 weeks wasn't good for upper arms and thighs. :eek:

Tonight is my husbands Christmas party, Noone at his work has seen me since the surgery, So it will be my unveiling!!! WOHOOOOO :tongue:

Keep up the great job everyone!!! Happy Holidays to each and everyone of you and your families!!!

Enjoy the christmas party, you are sure to get many compliments, remember you've earned them all!

Hope the wound gets better soon.

You're looking fantastic Scarecrow.... bet you've got the girls checking you out big time! :thumbup:

Hi all

the first picture is me in November, 2 days before ban aniv. 86 lbs down (white top and jean's, I discover I had a waist, I love wearing belts now)

second picture it me 5 months post opt.(teal top)

the third picture is me at 308lbs(short hair white top)

fourth picture is me on my 36th birthday 8th months post opt (blue dress).

post-225842-13813137992722_thumb.jpg

post-225842-13813137993126_thumb.jpg

post-225842-1381313799352_thumb.jpg

post-225842-13813137993777_thumb.jpg

Edited by mariegabrieleee

You look lovely Marie - and younger, too. Also, I love the fashion model stance. ;o) You are clearly owning your new look. Congratulations!

Hi all

the first picture is me in November, 2 days before ban aniv. 86 lbs down (white top and jean's, I discover I had a waist, I love wearing belts now)

second picture it me 5 months post opt.(teal top)

the third picture is me at 308lbs(short hair white top)

fourth picture is me on my

Your look amazing!! Keep up the wonderful job!!!

Thank you Foofy and Shalee,

Hi everyone!

It's been forever since I was on here, but I thought I'd check in. I tried to attach before & after pics, but I am so computer-dumb that I don't know if it will work! If it does work, the pic w/ white background is the morning of surgery (11/2/07) and the one with red background is 3/22/09. Hope everyone is doing great! Can't believe we are coming up on 2 years! Take care.

Robin

post-225397-1381313877383_thumb.jpg

Robin, wohooo look at you , congratulations!! you have done an amazing job!!!

Ok heres a before and after of me and the hubby.....

the first one is from Sept 2007 at disneyland for our anniversary.. the 2nd one is Oct 2009 on our way to Disney on ice for part of our anniversary.

post-224850-13813138776957_thumb.jpg

post-224850-13813138777323_thumb.jpg