Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

Jennybeck: I have 6.75ccs in my 11cc band according to Lisa. I don't really feel restriction either and can eat a cow if one would wander into my yard. However, I am the one that is restricting my intake...not the band. I am losing but it's by my strong will right now. I would love to have at least a little restriction and maybe after next Wednesday, I will have it. I too need to exercise more but my life isn't my own too much now with my 89 yr old mother living with me. She is my shadow 24/7 and it's hard. I did order the Armchair exercise CD b/c it's something that she & I can do together. I just have to actually put the CD in the machine and turn it on!!!

Group meeting is on the 19th. Please come if you can. I think it helps a lot. They are having a clothes sale at 9:00 a.m. if you have any clothes to sale. I have a bunch of 4X that I am going to give away...no sale. Didn't want to bother with pricing, etc. My SIL has sent me loads of clothes (2X), so I figure I can send mine on to someone else.

Kaninag, I am still keeping you in my thoughts for your weight lost goal. Keep up the good work. I know you can do it.

See you everyone and keep losing.

Thanks LollyMoe, I hope that after the first of the year I will be able to start coming back to the meetings! Good luck everyone!!!

I remember going thru the whole fill process, its was so aggravating. It took me over a year to get where I thought was good and even so just this past month I had a .25unfil...sooo its gonna be one of those things (unfortunately for my impatientness) that may take longer for some than others

Thanks LollyMoe! I am glad I am not the only one that is not at restriction yet. Although, I wish we were. I will try try to make it to the meeting but I live in Jasper, my husband works every weekend, and I have two little shadows of my own. I know it would help me tremendously to talk to and see others on this same journey :thumbup: Maybe I will see you there.

Hi everyone!

It has been QUITE awhile since I have posted anything on here ~ so I am actually going to ask a question. I celebrated my anniversay on October 27th being one year out and I have been doing great up until the past couple of weeks. I have lost a total of 65 lbs since 10/27/08 ~ started out at 250 and I'm holding at 185~ but here's my situation..... I have started to feel "bloated" all the time now. Like if I just let my tummy hang out there I feel better. I am drinking my Water, my shakes, eating yogurt....etc... I haven't been back to see Lisa since my last un-fill in August (yes I know that's bad) but I have also had a great deal of medical issues happen with my hubby.

But here is really why I'm posting.... does anybody have any sort of clue why I might be feeling like that? I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same feeling. Feels like if I could take a water pill and tinkle it away I would be fine. I'm feeling smothered again like I did when I was at 250. As of this morning I am showing a gain up to 189 - so do you think I'm feeling the extra pounds?

Any kind of advise or comments are welcome!!!

~April~

Hi Everyone: I went to group today and boy was that room full! Half of Birmingham is going to have surgery soon. We sang Happy Birthday to Wade as tomorrow is his special day. They showed us the film of the fashion show...first time seeing it for me.

Lisa did a fill on Wednesday for me but still not feeling any restriction unless I eat too fast. I am up to 7.5ccs now, so I'm hoping that I'll get there soon. At any rate the weight loss is still happening and that's what is important to me.

Next group is January 16, 2010. Hope to see everyone there. Merry Christmas & God Bless.

hello everyone! i know its been someyime since i been in here. but my computer has been in the shop fpr sometime. but im back online now. hows everyone doing?

Was it a good meeting Lolly? I had some pictures to do Saturday and couldn't make it. I plan on being at group next month.

How is everyone doing? I am doing pretty darn good. I finally made it into the 170's!! WooHoo!! 4 lbs from my goal and 12 lbs from my BMI goal.

I hope everyone is doing well! Merry Christmas!!!

I hope to make the meeting next month. I think I may just ask off or something. I need some group!!!!

Was it a good meeting Lolly? I had some pictures to do Saturday and couldn't make it. I plan on being at group next month.

How is everyone doing? I am doing pretty darn good. I finally made it into the 170's!! WooHoo!! 4 lbs from my goal and 12 lbs from my BMI goal.

I hope everyone is doing well! Merry Christmas!!!

I hope to make the meeting next month. I think I may just ask off or something. I need some group!!!!

i will be at the next meeting no matter what. i need to go bad.i haven't been in 2 months. i miss it alot. i just been working so much, i haven't had time for anything.

i go 1-7-2010 to see miles.

Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house............O well you know the rest( lol). Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Goals for 2010............(1) excercise (2) finally get under 200( for the fist time since i was 12) and 3rd just take the time to enjoy the things i do have and be thankfull for things i do have.:tongue:

What's your goals for 2010?

Hmm Good question.... My goal is to (1) get to goal (2) exercise more (3) clean out my closet!!!!

YAY I love New Year's Resolutions:

Heres what I have so far: 1. Clean up my potty mouth

2. Get back into Church

3. Lose my last 20lbs!

4. Develop more patience ESP when driving!

Thats as far as Ive gotten but I know I'll have more b4 Jan 1

Here are mine:

1. Lose my last 35 lbs

2. Exercise more

3. Try to be with hubby for every chemo treatment

4. Help my girls more with school work

OH and to stop eating chocolate. :-)

Chocolate...dont think I could live without it, LOL

I'm having the same problem! I've never had a PB, and I've never had any problems with food. It seems I can eat anything! While I can't eat as much as I used to, I also don't feel much of restriction. I ate almost a normal sized plate of food at Thanksgiving...way more than 1 cup of food, and it all went down with no problems. I tried to make most of the food I ate be turkey and vegetables (like green Beans, celery, and other kinds with the least amount of cals), but I still ate way too much. Then less than 3 hours later, we went to another family gathering and I could eat again.

I am restricting myself through willpower, but I definitely think I need another fill.

I had my last fill almost 2 months ago now, and I think I am just barely under 8CC's in my Realize-C band. I'm worried about getting too much fill too, and about slippage/erosion. But I guess since I am feeling normal, I shouldn't be too worried since other people are having the same problem. Guess I'll call and schedule another fill.