Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bander's pets? Post them!

I have 3 chihuahuas- Gracie Montoya Chequita Macarena Aliyah Rodriguz- (5 years in July) - I call this photo of her "Little dog: Big attitude"

and Lola Sophia Cisneros Lopez Garcia (2) and Doc Cesar Consuelos Cordova Cortez (9 weeks)

They're Mexican dogs :thumbup: aka Gracie, Lola, and DC.

littledogbigtude.jpg

KIDS.jpg

Here's my 3. All Austrailain Sheperds>>

Maggie, AKA Granny Dog is 13, our first dog.

Jazz, the Red Merle, about 1½ yrs adopted form a no kill rescue shelter Aug 2007.

Marly a Double Blue Merle, also called letha whites, she was born deaf & has some eye malformations. She is trained with hand signals, No, Sit, Come, Down, Stay, Outside...Stomp your foot on the floor & she comes from anywhere in the house & if she is outside (always in a fenced yard), we just flip the light on & off & she comes a running. Se was adopted June 2007 from Aussie REscue of M. We alos have 2 cats, Elvis (aka Fat Elvis) & Prince AND we have an African Grey Parrot named Blue that imitates EVERYthing I say, scream cough, burp, well, you get the picture...:thumbup:

Maggie2.jpg

IMG_0001a.jpg

IMG_0002a.jpg

weight.png

This is my puppers, Zak, he is 7 this year. He's a Papillon.

CIMG1672.jpg

And this is my lil trouble maker kitty, Skittles. He is just over a year old - he's a Bengal.

Skittles1-1.jpg

Love my pups, here's a few of them hanging,

Current dog count - 6, Litter of Labs coming this summer..Can't wait:)

post-225434-13813136712015_thumb.jpg

I dont have any pics on my laptop, but I have 10 birds.....4 of them parakeets (budgies), 2 Tiels, 1 umbrella cockatoo, 1 congo african grey, 1 quaker, and 1 blue & gold macaw. I also have 2 cats, 1 indoor that I have had almost 10 yrs, and 1 indoor/outdoor stray that adopted us about 6 months ago.

All the pics of everyones babies are so adorable!!

cat.jpg

This is Giorgio, my kitty, he is a big white fur ball as you can see... spoiled... smart, funny and so loving...

I love dogs too, and I'm planning to get one soon...

I love all the pets that have been posted....too darn cute...

This is my big baby girl Liberty who I got on the night the war in Iraq started 5 years ago so I named her Liberty in honor of the troops fighting. The other is my big black kitty cat named L'Roar who thinks he's king of the castle. I love them both very much!

post-206220-13813136712945_thumb.jpg

post-206220-13813136714778_thumb.jpg

I have 7 pets total, so I don't know if there is room for all of their pictures here. :biggrin:

Here are my two French bulldogs, Joey & Chandler:

Dsc01709.JPG

I have two jack russell terrors....oops, TERRIERS....

Here they are at a couple of rare quiet moments:

0326.jpg

gnrsun.jpg

and in action:

gunner15.jpg

I have 3 ... two cats 1 dog ..

First is Jake, he was a "double rescue" someone abused him as a new pup shattered his leg and left him for dead.

The humane society put up his pic but weren't trying to adopt him out like a "healthy" dog, I got him the day he

was due to be put down. He was in a cage, sitting in his own feces and urine, he was so flea infested you could

see them crawling all over him. He is a black dog and his fur was MOVING!!! They just didn't even try with him :biggrin:

it was so sad. But 5 years later this is my baby Jake.

As for breed, the vet and I agree Lab (that is a duh) but he also has serious character traits of a Malamute

and a German Shepard. What ever he is Jake is my 3 legged wonder dog!!

tongue.jpg

Now for Chaos, he is a bangle Tabby mix. Again, another rescue, but this time from an owner

that well in MY opinion didn't give him the treatment he needed. He was totally antisocial, hated

people and would hide for hours if someone came in for even a moment. He is MUCH better

now and is full of love and loves to be petted (on his terms not ours .. yet)...

wtf.jpg

And finally Moe, I hadn't planned on a THIRD animal. But we went to petsmart to get

more food for the dog and cat. And I just had to see the kittens, and this one just won

me over. She was trying to get through the glass to get to me. When we went back to

see her she climbed IN MY SHIRT and hid there purring like crazy. Yeah, we had

another cat. I don't know WHY they named her Moe but it stuck and since then she has

earned it well and true!! (Think Larry, Curly, & Moe) (she is roughly 6-9 months in this picture

she isn't a large cat, but she is long so it makes trying to gauge her age hard)

moe2.jpg

post-208811-13813137235952_thumb.jpg

This is my crazy puppy Callie. She is 10 months old and so much fun.

post-225959-13813136724278_thumb.jpg