Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ March 2008 Chat

HAPPY EASTER

~ He Lives ~

:wub::rose::frown::rose::frown::rose::frown::rose:

:frown::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Edited by NJChick

Happy Easter Y'all!

Sorry about not being here much, just busy and dog tired. I think I was napping in the chair most of the evening last night. lol

Not much going on today, decided I didn't want much going on and then be so tired all week. Did my chores, I made up some tater salad and tuna salads yesterday, baking some Beans and ham as we talk. That's my Easter meal! No biggies today.

I have so much to do and no time to do it all. The yard needs tending and the flowers need planting and there just isn't enough of me to do it.

I am getting things in order for our trip, I just can't wait till the time gets here. I am so ready for some R&R!

Well, going to get my ars moving too! I want to finish dinner and relax for a while.

Catch you all later! Have a great holiday!

im a day late but wanted to wish everyone a happy easter!! hugs to all my girls!

Hi Girlies *WAVE*

I'm feeling sooo much better, thank you for your well wishes. That was a rough 2 weeks. What I needed was rest and wasn't getting it. The squirts came back over the weekend and I headed out to the doctor. He yelled...said I needed rest and with in 2 days I felt back to normal .... what the heck is normal anyway?

We did not have Easter with the family yesterday b/c we were all sick, so were they. So we're going to Celebrate this Saturday.

Now I'm home from work with my DD who has a fever and caugh.. oy vey!

Neeley WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also from NJ... Northern, right dab smack next to the NY boarder :)

Dianne... I hope your tests come out good. ... Lord knows you've been through enough. Another chapter indeed *HUGS*

Pat... ya think the screwdrivers made ya sick?? eeeerrrrrrr lolol. Ya feeling better?

Jetti how ya doing hon? your stats look wonderful *hug*

Betty girl, rest up. I know what you mean.. so much to do and no time to do it.

Sherry ditto's.. we're all tired and busy lol. I was thinking OMG where is our lovely Cindy, Beanie, Patty and the rest of our sweet group :) I really miss them.

Kat... you just amaze me. With everything you have been through you just keep going... AND branding cows to boot... you ROCK !!!!! How's Rick feeling lately? he had a rough bout to say the least and your DD and GD??

Well girlies...back to laundry....might as well make myself useful while I'm stuck at home.

Luv yah's :wub:

Eileen

Good Morning Y'all!

I am joining the sick crew today. I didn't feel well over the weekend, and then it hit me big time yesterday morning. I had a tough time making it through work, still not doing good today. Everyone at work has had this crap and I was so hoping I wouldn't catch it.

Well, just wanted to stick my head in, hope all you sickies feel better!

Got to get dressed for work.

Me too Betty, me too.....I feel kinda crummy. Yesterday was the worst of it, Sunday with a crowd here, I knew it was coming on, but made it through a rough day----------long story, won't bore you! Then yesterday I had to take my Dad to Albq. for his follow up on his carotid surgery---and I felt terrible! Muscle aches---and I had to sit in one position driving for 7 hours!! LOL, anyway, today I feel better, but I have no voice---and when I push it, I sound horrid, like half a dozen frogs in my throat!!

Diane--how did the biopsy go??? Let me know--------was thinking of you!

Well today my DD is moving. She is leaving Ryan. She said she loves him, but lives in worry, in regards to his DD. Not only that next time she might do something that hurts Kinsey, but also that she is hurting the child, because with all that has gone on, she cannot love her unconditionally, and she thinks all kids deserve that. So while she is sad----she said she feels an enormous weight has been lifted as well. Hope she finds someway to be happy---that is really what I want for my kids---and to be honest, she tried a lot longer than I would have expected....can't say I would have. There have been problems for over a year now....so, today she is moving.

As with most things it causes a ripple effect.....Ryan works with my son, so it is affecting them at work---he is giving my son the silent treatment. I think that influenced her decision to stay for so long as well.....I don't know girls. It is upsetting in general.

I am meeting my DH for lunch--going to try to eat sensibly!! Could be interesting! On the other thread I chat on regularly, we are having a mini contest, to try to jump start some summer weight loss---so I guess I best at least try!!!

I will check back in with you all later.....please send thoughts of happiness to my DD.

Kat

Kat, us and our kids, they may turn into adults, but we will always worry about them and their happiness....hugs to you and DD.

Welcome Nicole!!

I was banded by Dr Bertha on 11/6/07 and he was wonderful!!!! everyone in the office is always very helpful the only problem is waiting to be seen but hey it could always be worse so I dont sweat it. I had my first consult with the office on 10/19 and had already had my lab work done as well as my psych and nutritional consult so things moved VERY quickly. when the woman who does the surgery scheduling brought me to the other room and said how does 11/6 sound my face damn near fell off!!! I was expected to wait just a weee bit longer then that but I jumped on the date and just had to wait for my insurance approval which I got in less then a week.

Good luck with everything and welcome to the wonderful NJ thread!!! the ladies here are just the BEST!

HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY PAT! :cake::eek::musical_note::tt2::musical_note::party::party::party::)

I wish I was there to Celebrate with you yesterday!!!!!!! I hope you had a blast! Heck...why let it stop there? Go'head and celebrate ALL WEEK!!!!!!

We need to get together! :cheers2:

Hi Nicole! Welcome! I'm not from NJ, I'm from williamsburg VA....I hang out here because I get the best advice from those who have been living with the lapband for years! The folks here are great! VERY helpful, and just good people to chat with. I was banded Oct. 31st and I am so glad I did :) Good luck with everything!!!!

Betty & Kat, I'm sorry to hear you guys caught that "bug" or whatever it was...I hope you both will be feeling better in no time!!!!

Jessica, WTG! your weight loss has been very impressive!!!! Good job!!