Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ March 2008 Chat

But Pat, I AM whining!!!! I always prided myself on being a tough old broad---but this knocked me for a loop! I think it got my system run down waiting so long to do anything for it. But I called and went to my PCP and got a shot today so I can ditch the antibiotics that were upsetting my stomach so much. And today, I tried to eat a potato wedge, and about cried. So I come home (we got them with Kinsey's corn dog at the grocery store deli) and took the tooth partial thing out to rinse, and it felt soooo good, I come in and tried one with it out, and voila--I could eat! So I made me a couple of ham/cheese rolls---and chowed down! Heaven!!! I know it needs to be in, but right now it feels so good, I just don't want to put that torture device back in my mouth....

We are going to dinner with the boss tonight, so I have to wear it, the missing tooth is rather prominent---the one right behind the corner tooth--the canine, or stomach tooth---my first molar anyway, so when I smile, you can see it is GONE. Dammit!

Anyway right now it feels wonderful!!!!

Nothing compared to your surgery though---goodness!!

I am waiting everyday to see if the mail brings me an ok or a denial on my PS---SOOOOOOO excited and hoping they ok it!

Thanks for letting me whine when I wanna.....and yep I think we should whine about our girls leavin'.......waaaaah

Kat

kat I hope you feel better soon. In my opinion dental issues hurt more then anything else!! and I have had my fair share of dental problems so nothing fazes me anymore but to me if your mouth hurts it travels to your entire head. Feel better soon and milk it for all its worth :-)

Thanks Jessica---I needed permission--I am so glad you and Pat granted it to me---I am gonna tell DH tonight, I plan on whining, and I can Jessica and Pat said so.....so there~!!

Dentures.....taking them out and handing them over for work are sounding better and better......

I got rid of the uterus and all that junk when I was finished with it----and hey now I have a band, I am not gonna be eating that much, maybe it is time to get rid of the dayum teeth!!! LOL

Thanks----off to milk it some....DD is here!!

Kat

Hey everyone TGIF...thannnnnnnnnnnnk the Lord and plant a tree for Israel! I'MMMMM SOOOO TIRRRRRRRRRRED. Just wanted to pop in to say hello, yes I'm alive and hope to be able to stop by to catch up with everyone.

Kat I do hope you're having less pain soon. OUCHY. I have to have a gum graph done on my lower left side. They freaking take gum from the roof of your mouth and sew it to the gum in front of the tooth that needs it. ewwwwwww I don't wanna do it. I've put it off for 2-3 years now but, the dentist gave me heck last week ...says I'll lose the tooth if I don't. Lets just say losing it might be worth it grrrrrrrr

Anyway...just got home after putting in over 115 hours of work the past two weeks. Just crazy...I'm pooped and going to have dinner with DH and DS. Ended up ordering pizza...don't know if my band will let me. It's been awefully finicky lately from all the stress I'm supposin. EH....love you folks!

Good Morning,

What a lovely rain storm we are getting today... its calling for major flooding..oy vey.

The week was busy as usual, nothing much to post about, sosdd. Went to a Casting Crowns concert last weekend...it was WONDERFUL !!!!

Today DD has a birthday party at ...... get this ...... A Salon and Bakery ???????? WTF ???????? I've never heard of any such thing for kids... I mean what do they do... style their hair and feed them donuts at the same time.... and what sort of donuts could be in a salon..hairy donuts ewwwwwww. This aught to be good LOLOL Things just keep getting weirder and wierder.

Kat....feel better sweetie :)

Pat .... blowing noses, farting and coochies.... all righty then LOLOL You are a brave soul. Size 10?????? you go girl... my left leg is a size 10.

Sherry...hope thins went okay with the cancer guy...thats so sad. I hear yah on being so tired. Yesterday I picked DD up from school around 5:30 and was so tired I went to the drive through hot dog place and got her a dog. I never do that b/c fast food is just chit....but I was so tired I wanted a break. Today I'll be roasting a chicken and making a pot pie.

Jetti.... you getting alot of rain? we got a call from the police yesterday because they are warning people who live near the river of possible flooding. Up north they are getting hammered with snow.

Betty....good to see you girl, I hear ya on being so busy.

Mandy....how's Abi?????

Well girls, I must get this big beautiful body :lol: in the shower... off to a hairy bakery LOLOL ya know...that sounds kinky.

Anyway.... have a good day...TTYL

hairy bakery hahahaha...too cute. I bet they do the girls nails...and then decorate cupcakes or cookies....I would hope they'd do that at the bakery but, who knows...hopefully if it's in the same shop they keep the stuff really separated lol

FOUND THIS ON THE NJ FEB THREAD, GUESS SOMEBODY HAD ONE MARGARETTA TO MANY, LOL

Hola Gals! i´m still in mexico! on cozumel island. we leave tomorrow :lol: when i get settled in at home i´ll catch up with you all! Muchos love!!!! (((hugs)))

Diane

weight.png

Banded Oct. 31, 2007

highest 240 / pre-op 228 /C-203/G-140

Diane, hope you don't mind I copied and pasted your last post.

Hope you had mucho fun and a safe trip home, girl u so crazy.

Hello Y'all!

Came home from work yesterday with a really bad UT infection. I thought I was going to die. I was starting to bleed it was so bad and it hit me so fast! I called the doctor as soon as I got home and he sent me some meds. I was so glad I didn't let it go into the next day because I was crying every 15 seconds while sitting on the potty. The meds were wonderful and the bad pain has already stopped. Now I am just weak and tired.

Kat - Sorry you are having so much pain witht he teeth. That can be miserable. Sure hope you feel better! Sending good luck to you on the PS approval!

Pat - A size 10! Wow, what I wouldn't give to be in your shoes! I am so proud of you missy!

Eileen - Hey girl, we all have days that we just can't do another thing. I bet your DD thought she had a real treat getting that dog!

Sherry - That is a lot of hours girl! You need to pass some of that work around.

Diane - You sound like you are having a wonderful time! Enjoy evey minute of it!

Mandy - How are you and Abi doing?

Well, going to go and lay down some more.

Catch you all later.

Awwww Betty----that is so miserable----I sure hope you feel better soon!!!!

I am doing ok, as long as I leave the torture device out----not sure what that is going to hurt---something I am sure!!! Oh well---it hurts to friggin' bad!!!

Rest, relax and hope you get past this soon Betty---will be thinking of you!!!

Kat

Good morning,

Betty feel better :thumbup:

Kat feel better :angry:

Diane.... hope your trip was great..can't wait to hear about it.

Pat love....whatcha up to ????

Well the rain stopped, doesn't look like a lot of flooding will happen...not what they called for anyway, but then WTF do I know.

Going through your changes SUCK.... I cried yesterday every 10 minutes about nothing...wth? what a difference a day can make...phewww I'm glad its over with LOL.

You chicks have a WONDERFUL week ahead and stay safe, healthy and happy. I miss you all so much.

:cool:

Kat, hope things are better today, each day seems to make a difference.

Betty, I had my first UT about a year ago, being my age, I didn't know what it was. All I knew was something very strange was going on in my personal area, LOL. You did go to the doctor right? Especially with the bleeding. I took these pills that made everything bright orange, talk about a mess.

I guess our sign girl is busy unpacking, get in here girl! (Maybe she's still in Feb).

Eileen - So sorry your day was off yesterday. Been there myself before and I know what you mean...the change is tough especially when it takes so dang long to happen lol. I keep thinking ALRIGHT already, I'm not going to have anymore kids, I don't need this to take it away lol. Hope you have a better day today. How was DD's party? Hairy cupcakes? Do tell

Betty - I hope you're feeling better today :thumbup:

I'm pooped this changing the clocks things is silly. Why not just keep it where it's suppose to be?

Good Morning Y'all!

I am much better today! Thanks for all the well wishes.

Pat - I have taken those orange pill things and it was awful. I had to get rid of all my undies after that one! They have new stuff now and it is great. Only one pill a day and you start noticing it right away. Amazing! I have to take them for 7 days. I have to remember to drink my Water, especially here in Tx in the summer time. It seems like everytime I slack off in the Water dept. then I get one of these things. They told me the last time I had one and it was really hot out that they occur more in Texas because of the heat and people not getting enough hydration. I looked back at the last few days and I wasn't drinking water much at all. I usually drink it all day long, but since it was cold I was drinking coffee and tea (hot) and not much water at all. Do we ever learn?

Eileen - Sorry about the bad day, been there and done that and it's not fun at all. Hang in there sweetie! They say adding soy to your diet really helps, although I never tried it.

Kat - I hope you got to enjoy your dinner out with DH boss. Heck if it gets too bad just take it out and tell people you are having work done. Don't suffer missy!

Diane - Enough relaxing, come on and tell us about your trip. They had an article about the place we are going in today's paper. It was neat to read some of the stuff. I can't wait for our trip.

Well, going to go get some laundry done and some cleaning done if I can. Catch you all later!

Sherry - I hate the time change too, I wish they would set it one place and leave it. Just when I get used to one way they change it to another. One hour doesn't make that much of a difference!