Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow Paula, I'm glad you added that. I would have thought the expensive stuff would be better for ya, I guess it pays to be a penny pincher sometimes.

Thank's paula for doing a little research on the subject, I was happy to see your post! I, have a qustion for every one I'm not that great on the computer how do you post a front page post?

and if you forget your password how do you get back in. It keepet giving a new pass word but would not let me back in?

And my weight is 277 1/2 today keep losing every one. chiefjohnjohn@yahoo.com

"I have a qustion for every one I'm not that great on the computer how do you post a front page post?"

Im not sure what a front page post is, are you wanting to start a new thread?

if you forget your password how do you get back in. It keepet giving a new pass word but would not let me back in?

Hi, JQ! When you sign in (with your screen name and password), click on "remember me". Then don't log out when you're through. That way all you have to do is go to the LBT website and you can view your new unread posts.

How about going to the home page of LBT (you can click on the picture of the lapband at the top of this page), then scroll down to the LBT Community Center, and click on Introductions. If you click on "new thread" (located at the top of the intro. section), you will be able to create a new thread. You can share what you'd like to with us and others will be able to see your posts easier. You'll get more responses this way.

P.S. If you do log out and forget your password, you can click on that and a new one will be sent to you through your regular email.

We look forward to getting to know you better here.

Joanie, I know what you mean.

For about 2 weeks now, Ive been eating albacore tuna daily (with Lisa's lime receipe - yum!) Ive noticed that within this time frame that Ive become very irritable one minute/crying the next, major hairloss, so tired all of the time, and the lack of concentration is unbelivable! I told my hubby on Wed. that I thought I needed bloodwork cause I felt so horrible.

THEN I find this out...

maybe it is the tuna, maybe it isnt.

But now Im aware. :)

I like tuna, but, I can't eat it at work because of the smell. Anytime I bring it people hoot and holler about how much it stinks, and would I please not bring it. Especially Abercore(sp) or the tuna from Gorton's with the lemon pepper. Those are so delicious, but, I have to follow the rules, because if I don't the another lady brings boiled cabbage........and that stuff stinks to high heavens

Variety is the spice of live.

I think way tooo much of anything is not good for you. When I was in high school my brother went on this crazy carrot binge - There was so much beta carroteen (SP) he was looking a little orange. LOLOLOLOLOL At 6'4" he definitly was a sight.

Debby

Bandster in training

Denise, that was too funny. When my girls bring stew and left overs for lunch it smells like we're running a restaurant instead of an office. Stinks up the whole place. I just wait until they're done then get out the air spray.