Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

wow bugs...if it doesnt feel right then you shouldnt do it..if u are uncomfortable with the staff maybe u should try another physician group. i can tell you that prior to surgery one of the np was very nasty to me but i didnt let her attitude stop me. i will pm you with my phone number and if you want to talk you can call me

val

i would also bring a pillow for the ride home. and bugs kim wasnt the person i had the problem with...lol. i only saw her at my final weigh in and in the hospital. all my other visits i saw barb or laurie and they have been pretty good post op

I just talked to Dr. Hoffman and he told me that people have complained about this staff member. So I'm considering having the surgery anyway.

Hey Bugs,

I'm glad you decided to go ahead with the surgery. Remember this is for YOU and not for anyone else! If you have any problems over there just talk to Dr. Hoffman, I'm sure he'll handle it.

I remember during one of my office visits, I caught one of the nurses listening outside the door instead of just coming in. I thought it was amusing at first but later heard some other things about this particular nurse so now i'm wondering whats going on with these nps'<shrug>>:scared2:

But anyways.. if they give you attitude...just give it back to em!!!

Well that's not a good enough excuse. Noone on his staff has the right to do that to anyone. They may think it's okay and work for some. Not everyone needs that type of care or lack of.... You have come so far we can help support you on what ever you decide. I really believe Aaron needs to know his staff is doing this... Remember he's in charge and he's out for the best for all his patients. He can't correct or fix what he's has no knowledge of when he's not around.

Hey LLL.

I see you're back on the downward slope... Congrats!!! :scared2:

Thanks Val i for the support and I sure i would like to someone whose been through this .

hey all hows it going. hey bugs i know just what you are talkin about. in my case it was barb and laurie but, i was not haven it and set there tails straight so there is no problems with either now. barb does say thing some times and i tell her off and keep it moving. i have told all of them they have to work on there tone with people cuz them might run into the wrong person. so now they ok hell but, im not there for friendship so just do ya job and leave the room. kim she cool maybe you should tell her how she is making you feel. she might not even know that is what she is doing. then if it continues tell here off. then say get the hell out of my room. hell i did.:scared2:

but any ways since getting this fill a month ago im doing good. still tight but, it managable now. i have lost 15lbs in a month as of today. so my mini goal is to loss 20 more by september when i go to the bahamas. so if you count my weightloss before surgery and now im getting there. still have a long way to go though but, i will get there.

yeah cynthia hows it going glad to see you back. we gone have to chat it up one day.

I just talked to Dr. Hoffman and he told me that people have complained about this staff member. So I'm considering having the surgery anyway.
Yupper I'm back after that unfill a few months a go. I'm at perfect restriction right now and loving the weight loss so far.

hey all hows it going. hey bugs i know just what you are talkin about. in my case it was barb and laurie but, i was not haven it and set there tails straight so there is no problems with either now. barb does say thing some times and i tell her off and keep it moving. i have told all of them they have to work on there tone with people cuz them might run into the wrong person. so now they ok hell but, im not there for friendship so just do ya job and leave the room. kim she cool maybe you should tell her how she is making you feel. she might not even know that is what she is doing. then if it continues tell here off. then say get the hell out of my room. hell i did.:confused:

but any ways since getting this fill a month ago im doing good. still tight but, it managable now. i have lost 15lbs in a month as of today. so my mini goal is to loss 20 more by september when i go to the bahamas. so if you count my weightloss before surgery and now im getting there. still have a long way to go though but, i will get there.

yeah cynthia hows it going glad to see you back. we gone have to chat it up one day.

China ...You is tooo funny!!!:wub:

But yea.. Kim is nice, she probably was just having a bad day and did'nt realize her tone or something.

You're doing really good! I'm still struggling with 2-3lbs loss/gain ... I'm going to ask for a small..little..fill and see if that helps.

The bahamas is gonna be fun ..wish I could go :) Bring me back a coffee mug or a man :cursing:!

Thanks Val i for the support and I sure i would like to someone whose been through this .

Was reading everyone comments on staff. I feel that we get along with some people and others not so good. There are 3 of them, so get the one you feel comfortable with and get her only or Dr. Hoffman. Some people we relate to and others not so well. Such is life and we all have to face this problem, wither work or out in public. But I feel that lap band was the chance to move on in this life, even though it is hard, I will never quit trying. Good luck and remember you are the most important reason and no one else. Eileen

I'm doing my pre op today and it's not easy , but I know I can do it. My surgery is at 1:30 pm . Staff need to be professional if they can't be then maybe the person shouldn't be in that job.

I'm doing my pre op today and it's not easy , but I know I can do it. My surgery is at 1:30 pm . Staff need to be professional if they can't be then maybe the person shouldn't be in that job.

just got the computer back, bugs i see you are on track and i am happy to see your new attitude, don't let anyone get you down, its your life and we all need to take control and not let other peoples negativity get in the way. stay posted, vicki:thumbup:

Thanks Vicki I'll keep everyone posted surgery is at 1:30.

bigGurlx yes girl i will pack a man in my bag and bring it back for you. hell i might get over there and meet dexster on the beach and never come back:biggrin:.

and bugs i couldn't have said it better.

China ...You is tooo funny!!!:lol:

But yea.. Kim is nice, she probably was just having a bad day and did'nt realize her tone or something.

You're doing really good! I'm still struggling with 2-3lbs loss/gain ... I'm going to ask for a small..little..fill and see if that helps.

The bahamas is gonna be fun ..wish I could go :crying: Bring me back a coffee mug or a man ^_^!

i agree bugs and im a nurse...some people just dont know how to act. the person i had the problem with was totally different with me after i had surgery

Hey girls, I need a HUGE favor. My cousin is having her surgery on Monday the 27th and she needs to borrow a sleep apnea machine. She had an appointment weeks ago but she got there late and they told her to go home. Today was the first appointment avaliable and she went and they said that they need to get her fitted and come to her house. Shes pretty sure she not going to get it in time for the surgery. I know that I never had to use mine in the hospital bought I had to bring it for "looks". Can anyone help me out I can come pick it up or meet you some where.

Let me know ASAP

Thanks

Rain