Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

hope everyone had a goodd fourth, im doing ok. i can eat, and i find myself getting hungrier sooner and more often. I have to be careful not to eat too much. i totally had to stop weighing myself, i was doing it 3 times a day. so i will see my weight when i see the doctor on the 28th

anyone going to Hoffmans tomorrow, I have an appt at 1:00...................

Vicki,

Im going wednesday at 1. So close yet so far. How do you think you will do? Need another fill?

Vicki,

Im going wednesday at 1. So close yet so far. How do you think you will do? Need another fill?

Rain, I hear you, I absolutely need a fill, desparately, I have gained a total of 20 lbs in just over a month, I am sooooo depressed. This will set me back 6 months or more groaaaaan. How about you, are you still holding your own or do you need more?...let me know how you make out on wed......good luck, vicki

Vicki,

as of right now, Im up 1lb since they took out my fill. Im hoping to lose it before wednesday so at least Im the same as last months weigh in when they took it out. I want a .5 fill I think I only need a little. I like to think of it as tightening up my motivation.

20 lbs sucks but you just have to get your motivation back and think how far you have come. No need to backslide now. Just think about onederland and all the beautiful small clothes you can buy.

Vicki,

as of right now, Im up 1lb since they took out my fill. Im hoping to lose it before wednesday so at least Im the same as last months weigh in when they took it out. I want a .5 fill I think I only need a little. I like to think of it as tightening up my motivation.

20 lbs sucks but you just have to get your motivation back and think how far you have come. No need to backslide now. Just think about onederland and all the beautiful small clothes you can buy.

good for you Rain, 1 lb is nothing, it could be Water. I totally backslid and I'm having a terrible time getting my mojo back. I am starving all the time. I too think I will try just .5, although I feel alot looser at 5cc than before. He said every fill and unfill is different since the band settles some place different everytime, so I hope .5 is ok... we'll see.:tongue_smilie:

i do at the same time i think.

anyone going to Hoffmans tomorrow, I have an appt at 1:00...................

Hows it going China, hows the fill?

Hey China, I'm sorry I haven't called, but I was out of town for the weekend. Also, Jerry accidently erased your number from the machine so e-mail or call me. My e-mail is vslawich@gmail.com.

so anyhoo, I went today and I didn't see you china. I did get 1 cc, his call, and I am feeling the restriction. I gained 20lbs in just a matter of weeks and I cried like a big boob, dr. H must have thought I was nuts!!!! So, I'm hopefully back on as of today..wish me luck.

Good luck to you too Rain, I hope all goes well for you on your upcoming visit.

How did you make out China?

well guys, I was back at the Hoff's today cause I was way too tight again, so he took out .5cc and wow what a difference. You wouldn't think .5 would make such a difference, but it does when your so close to the sweet spot. I'm not sure if I'm there yet but I am close.

Rain, didn't you have an appt today, and China did you go yesterday?

Where is everyone?

Vicki,

I could here you at the hospital today, but I couldnt see what room they put you in.

I weighed the exact same today as I did when they took out the fill, so Im grateful for that. I got another .5 put back in. Probably the one you got taken out. Wouldnt want to waste it haha. I havent really eaten anything solid so I will have to wait and see how it goes.

hey vicky and rain,

im hear and doing good. i went on tuesday and i have lost 10lbs in the last 2wks and 3days. i was very tight at first. i opted not to get any removed. its slowly loosening up now i have been able to eat solid food for the last week now just not that much. it feels good to see the scale moving again. i hope everyone is doing good. im learning that this is a slow process but, im in it for the long haul.

Hey China, I'm sorry I haven't called, but I was out of town for the weekend. Also, Jerry accidently erased your number from the machine so e-mail or call me. My e-mail is vslawich@gmail.com.

so anyhoo, I went today and I didn't see you china. I did get 1 cc, his call, and I am feeling the restriction. I gained 20lbs in just a matter of weeks and I cried like a big boob, dr. H must have thought I was nuts!!!! So, I'm hopefully back on as of today..wish me luck.

Good luck to you too Rain, I hope all goes well for you on your upcoming visit.

How did you make out China?

Hows it going China, hows the fill?
well guys, I was back at the Hoff's today cause I was way too tight again, so he took out .5cc and wow what a difference. You wouldn't think .5 would make such a difference, but it does when your so close to the sweet spot. I'm not sure if I'm there yet but I am close.

Rain, didn't you have an appt today, and China did you go yesterday?

Where is everyone?

Vicki,

I could here you at the hospital today, but I couldnt see what room they put you in.

I weighed the exact same today as I did when they took out the fill, so Im grateful for that. I got another .5 put back in. Probably the one you got taken out. Wouldnt want to waste it haha. I havent really eaten anything solid so I will have to wait and see how it goes.

Rain, I thought I saw you on wed in the very last rm. but I wasn't sure. I can't believe this, now I'm too loose!!!! I am going crazy, they say I am very close so maybe I need .2 put back in................:drool:

china, I'm glad your doing well, keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Vicki,

do you have a copay? It would kill me to pay 35.00 everytime. Ughh. I think Im good right now with 5.5. I can eat without getting stuck but I cant eat too much and I stay full. Perfect. (for now).

I sent my paperwork in last week and haven't heard anything back yet. Should I call Dr Hoffman's office? Could someone give me the number (including the area code please) I just really want to make sure the ball keeps rolling here.