Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does your HUSBAND/ WIFE know your weight????

He has known for years what my weight is and was. BTW, our 10 year anniversary is in September of this year!! My highest was 235 and the lowest I have been after high school was 182, but I am now at my lowest. I do weigh less than him now. I can even get in his jeans.

My husband did not know of my weight before the band. He knows now that I weigh less than him but does not know exactly.

My husband has no idea how high my weight has been. He's very small & I would be mortified still if he knew how much I weigh. It doesn't help that he's been ill lately & has lost 35 lbs off a 5'4" frame! I think I weigh 100 lbs. more than he. UGGGG!

Thanks all. I love this site!

Mine never knew my weight, but since he was not supportive of my getting the band, I told him. I thought it was pretty obvious at 5'0' and 263 pounds, but I guess not so I told him.

I told my dh a couple of weeks after surgery. It was hard for me to tell ANYONE how heavy I was (am).

Made mine take an educated guess pre-banding and boy was he way off! lol..He's 6'3" and 200lbs so it was always a big deal to me....now of course he knows and he's been so proud of me lately I dont mind talking to him about it!! It's almost liberating being able to say it out loud to him and my family...on the other hand I had no problem telling you guys, cause your all so great, dont judge and love me anyway! :)

My husband did not know my weight until last weekend. Weighing in at 362 lbs before the band he didn't even guess I weighed so much. I remember at one point before the band he made some comment that I weighed less than his 240 lbs. I just let him keep that thought. He did eventually find out I weighed more than him but nothing specific. He has a few pounds to lose and I made a joke about him not being able to lose those few pounds before I am at goal. He isn't even trying until I catch up with his weight (he likes to procrastinate unpleasant tasks). Anyway I forgot I had never told him and let it slip over the weekend. I figured if everyone on LBT knew and the rest of my family knew, he might as well too. It was no big deal. Best wishes, Teresa