Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18 Days Till I Get My Band!!!

Jamie,

12 pounds, alright girl. WOW 18 days. HAHAAHA, I remember how quickly that went for me last month. Man it goes by so quickly, before you know it you will be healing up and on your way to the rest of your healthy life.

With all you guys being so excited for me you are making me even more EXCITED!!! You know what it will be 17 days in just a few hours.HAHA!! Closer already. I can't believe I'm getting my band ....I'm getting my band!!! Yippy!!! Did I mention how excited I am???? HAHA!!!

Rachelroses~Glad your doing so good your self! Well done girl! Look at that scale going down on you!!!!!

Woo Hoo Jamie!!!!!! You go get your band girl!!!!!

Your day will be here before you know it! I remember how excited I was when I was about 2 weeks away from my surgery date, I couldn't wait. I wanted surgery yesterday! LOL....

Congratulations, you've already done so well in losing weight before your surgery.... I can't say that I was so excited that I was able to lose poundage before the big day, I was like blossom, I probably gained. Good going!!

Tricia

Jamie - I know how you feel, I felt the same way. The last two weeks really do go by faster than you think. You'll be saying "hurry up and get here" and the next thing you'll be saying wow, it's tomorrow! I just couldn't wait till my day got here. I can hear the excitememt in your posts! You have waited llong enough for this, so I hope the time flies by for you! :)

Jamie it will be here boefre you know it, sounds like you are very prepared for this new journey you are about to embark on. We will be counting them down with you :)

Jamie, you're so cute! Now that you've changed your avatar to your pic, I can't help but imagine you doing the pee pee dance in your excitement, LOL!!!

Blossom ~That is to funny!!! I wouldn't dare dance for any reason except to get my band.

I had been wanting to put up an avatar since I joined LBT but my scanner doesn't work.That picture of me got sent all the way to Albuquerque,New Mexico and TrishS and Penni got it posted for me. See there are lots of friends here on LBT . You ask for help and you get it. Thats what I call friendship.I feel the love. Thanks Blossom for making me laugh!!! Thats also what friends are for... laughter !!

And I might add the rest of that pic is mighty cute too.

And I might add the rest of that pic is mighty cute too.

Thank you Penni~ I guess I should tell everybody it is in the before and after pictures. If ya wanna go see it!