Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ February 2008 Chat

Glad to hear you're ok Betty...I know all too well what you mean with being busy. It's been crazy. I'm happy to help LBT in anyway I can so I was glad to be asked to become a moderator :scared2: Now....just gotta figure out how to do what needs to be done hahaha. I'll play around with it more over the weekend so I can help more.

I'm peeking in just for a few but, wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day! Still stressing here at work but, keeping positive.....as they say "This too shall pass" right? :wink2: Now if the weight would pass on through that dang scale that would be just so cool. It went in the wrong direction again this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Never ending battle...thank goodness for this band though because without it and all this stress....I'd of gained 20 pounds by now. UGH.

Hope you're all doing well and hope to chat with ya soon! HUGS

Good Morning Y'all!

I sure miss being able to "peek" in at work, but it is a big "no-no." So, I can't be here as much as I would love to be and I sure miss it!

Mandy - I can't remember if I told you or not, but Happy B-lated birthday if I didn't. I sure hope you are feeling better! If I go back to read it now, I won't have time to post!

Pat - Hope you are enjoying your trip! I bet you are out sunning that beautiful bod in a sexy suit huh?

Cindy - Quiet Miss Cindy, how's it going girl? You must be busy like the rest of us.

Sherry - You'll do fine, it won't take long and you'll be doing it all. Glad to have you aboard!

Patty - Hey girl, long time no see. Sounds like you have the perfect job for getting that weight gone!

Diane - How's that fill doing?

Kat - You will have to fill me in again, did you go check on the TT yet?

Eileen - You still need to post a picture of that hunk sometime. You can take a picture of him while he is teaching.

Dianne - It sounds like you business is doing well, congrats to you!

Jessica - The exercise queen! I need your energy and dedication.

I know I am missing someone, I just don't have time to go back now. So, for those I missed, good morning and I'll catch you next time.

Have a good one!

Where is everyone?

Just stopped in to say hello and it's beautiful FINALLY here in Fl, it's supposed to be almost 80 today and over 80 tomorrow.

It's been cazy around here. We finally got Abi in a special ed class (self-contained). She starts there on tuesday. We decided to let her finish the week with her regular class, and have v-day with her friends. She is very upset about the move, she's finally made friends and now she has to start all over. She refused to talk to me all day wed, and refused to ride home with me after the party yesterday. She wanted to ride the bus, so I let her. I know it will get better and I know she will make new friends, the new teacher is great. It's just going to take some time. Please say a prayer for her. ~Mandy

Mandy, I know it must have been hard to make the decision to move her, but kids rebound quickly, hopefully, this will be true for DD.

Hugs

Good Morning,

Yeah !!! where is everyone.... we are slowly losing folks :Dancing_wub: I just got one thing to say to the girls who aren't around....

GIRLS !!! OH GIRLS !!!! We miss you.... and if your not posting b/c your gaining or there's something going on that makes you feel like you can't post...... GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE !!!! we love you no matter what. Some times just posting can make you feel better. I'm struggling like crazy with my band but I don't want to give up...or not post b/c of that. We married this band for better or worse.... so come back and talk to us...we miss you ........yeah you...you know who you are :lol: Just a wave will do.

Pat I hope you enjoyed florida, lucky girl you. Sorry your girls aren't the size you wanted...I'm sure your DH loves them.

Diane good to see yah. Where are you going on vacation?

Betty Boop boy do I understand busy.... I'm glad all is okay.

Sherry girl....I just pm'd you a little note. Hope things are okay at work... how is your widdle birdie?

Mandy hope Abi is okay :biggrin:

Kat, how is Rick?

Anyone hear from Beanie?

Nothing much happening here, today is a busy day, got karate, birthday party, my moms, food shopping.

Last night I took DD to see Spiderwick Chronicals....it was a good movie imho. Ate popcorn and m&m's until I couldn't see straight LOL.... woe is me.

Well girlies.... have a wonderful Saturday. :thumbup:

Good Morning Y'all!

I stopped yesterday to get a few things at the store so I wouldn't have to go today. That way, DH can take my car in for the last item to be fixed. lol

We are going out with the family for crawfish tonight, I can't wait! We always have such a good time, and I just love crawfish!

I have an early jump on my chores this morning since I am not out running around!

I am going to cook Breakfast and have it ready when DH gets home so I best be getting at it.

It's raining and cold here today! UGH!

Everyone have a great day!

Betty, think you could send me some of them mud buggs ? I love em'. I'm off to do some piercings today. I'll check in later. ~Mandy

Betty, did you get your harley box? Loaded with Harley stuff.

Girlies, eat your heart out, it's 77 here, I got a jump start on my tan, all is good, LOL.

OK, it's cocktail hour ))))))))

Hey there lovelies, Hope everyone is doing alright!

I seem to be having a one bite "stuck" day WTH???? Just when I think I have it all figured out....... Oh well, it keeps me on my toes, and I still can't complain! I feel like I've dodged the bullet on latent diabetes (I hope)

Today I treated myself to some new lingere (sp?), DH is so complimentary about the weight change. He's the greatest!!! Has always been there for me, no matter what.

Countdown's still on!!!! 13days 'til Cozumel Mexico!

It's still cocktail hour, Pat.....I'm toastin' ya! Have a great time:cheers2:

Good Morning Y'all!

Just jumping in to say hello, got to get started on the house so I get it done early so I can watch the race this afternoon. I also have to run over to my DB house so that will take a while.

Pat - I haven't gotten it yet, maybe Monday! I'll let you know when I get it, I can't wait!

Mandy - If I could send you some mud buggs I would. Boy they were so good! We broke the record for the most eaten at the place we were! They didn't realize that we have done 3x that amount before! It was good and it was a really fun time.

Diane - I bet you are getting excited! I have 9 weeks to go and I am excited!

Well, catch you all later!

Betty, I can't believe it's not there yet, it's quite a large box. It was sent USPS, not UPS. You're going to Mexico too! I want to go.

I got raccoon eyes today, from wearing my sunglasses, now that's attractive. My legs look tanned, too bad I'll lose it before warm weather gets to my house.

Pat - We are going in April, my niece is getting married there. I can't wait! I wish I was there with you, soaking up that sun! It will probably be here today, I'll let you know when I get home from work!