Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ February 2008 Chat

ahahaha I love it. Eileen I know where your mind is today...same place as mine hahaha That response was priceless hee hee. What's a french tickler? I've heard of em but, never saw one. I even went to an adult toy party last Saturday and she didn't mention those there lol. I did make a purchase though hee hee

Well my friends there has been an addition to my family today :thumbdown: DH bought me a parakeet for Valentine's day. He/She is so cute...blue with blue/green on its chest and a yellow face. We won't know for a while if it's a male or female so geesh what name do I give it? ......Killa', Freckles, Sasquash, Dip Shit (that was bad but funny hee hee), I like Petey but if it's a she then what lol Anywho...it might be Freckles so I'm safe either way :thumbup: Anyone have any good names? Valentine is cute but, kinda long...cupid...naw thats stupid hahaha

LMAO---Eileenie, that made a visual of Pat, I had never expected to have!!!! You crack me up!!!

You too Pat!

No hanky panky for me, Rick got hurt! Not my fault! But seriously hurt. He was on top on an Iron truck ( the truck that hauls the pipe to a location) training a couple of guys, and one was opening a valve, and he thought it would be tight, so he really threw his weight into opening it, and when it give so easy, he lost his balance, and fell into Rick. Who was knocked backwards---off a semi trailer. He tried to catch himself, but instead hit the hinged rack....butt first.

An inch difference in direction could have permanently altered his life!

He has a divot of his right butt cheek down low just gone. Scooped out by the pipe he hit. An inch further forward, and he likely would have ripped the boys off. An inch towards the center....ay yi yi---you get the picture. He is black from bruising, all the way from front to back and the entire butt cheek. He finally saw a Dr. this morning, I was worried about blood clots with his recent bleed issues. The Dr. said "OUCH" Not much we can do, double your baby aspirin, and it should be ok. He said the nerve damage Rick thinks it caused is likely from the swelling. OMG I cannot tell you how painful it looks! BUT if he had hit the cement on his head, or the pipe on his head, or across his back....any number of things it could have been much worse. As it is----he is at work right now! Not for long---but he is still there! Mr tough guy.....more like Mr dummy!!:thumbdown:

In regards to your question Pat---I usually gargle with salt Water, or Listerine, several times a day. The childrens Mucinex helped with the congestion.....hope you feel better!!!

Kat

Sherry, my DD's had parakeets growing up. Manda had a blue & white one named Jo Jo....and Abbey had a blue/gree/yellow one named Confetti.

Damn things bite! If it escapes....throw a towel (weight dependent upon how much you like the bird at the time.....) over it, then pick it up and deposit it back in its cage!!!

Have fun!

Kat

I'm sorry Pat, I just couldn't resist that one. I'm not a perv honest LOL Haaaaaaa :thumbup: dH would be tickled if I initiated ANYTHING... I'm usually to pooped to pop :D

Oh Kat, poor Rick... I'm glad it wasn't worse...OUCH. No wedding tackles ugggh that gives me the willies. I hope he got some pain meds. Poor thing.

Sherry ;) Your bird sounds so cute..... I'd call it a snack but Freckles is cute too. We have a dog, 2 ginormous gold fish and a dwarf Russian hamster...thats enuf. I wanted to name it Igor but my DD wouldn't have it, she named it Haley (the hamster that is). A french tickler is um something a man would wear that has things, spikey soft things at the end.... um well I'd have to tell you to look google it haaaa.

We don't do anything for valentines day, I'll buy DD alittle something but thats it. We're still feeling the effect of Christmas LOL which btw I did take my tree down last week LOL finally.

Ooops WINE TIME !! just a tad :thumbdown:

Kat, big OUCHIE, that made me weak in the knees just thinking about it.

Hope he's ok,

No pets for me, just dh to take care of, LOL, and believe me that's enough.

Just left Hooters, what noisey ass place, I think I have a hooter headache, the girls won't be out to play tonight :thumbdown:, at least not my girls.

Pat.....did your girls feel at home at Hooters? I bet you new boobers are perkier than some of the gals servin :thumbup: hee hee. Man I can't wait to have my babies fixed......they're ummm big but, so dang LOOOOWWW lol. I think when I'm done losing weight they're gonna touch my belly button. Man what a site that will be :thumbdown: Between those and my chicken flaps UGH. Although..not sure I"d get the chicken flaps fixed...they say that surgery healing is terrible because of where the stitches are.

DH is out with the guys from his motorcycle group so it's me, the parakeet, dogs and a teenager yelling obsenities in his room while playing video games. Hmmmm I heard the white russian calling my name...made one...it's not too bad. Does anyone know if Kahlua (spelling?) goes bad? lol Yeap it's been here that long! But seriously does it?

Sherry, Kahlua should have an expiration date on it b/c its not like scotch or whiskey.... same as Irish Cream... so I would say yes, it does expire.

Pat and her hooters at Hooters.... you hussy you.

Well its off to Breakfast and then home to clean clean clean...ugggh.

Have a great weekend and Happy Valentines Day !!!

See you next weekend.

Good Morning girlies!

Well, guess where I'm spending Valentines Day....Disney World, well at least in that neighborhood. We're flying to Orlando Tuesday, it's supposed to be in the 70's, high 70's...and RAINING, ugh!

It is supposed to be a pretty weekend though. Another couple is going to meet us there, but they're driving. So they won't be there until a couple of days later, but they're staying in the Condo we're renting, with us.

Last month when we went, I had to pay a $25.00 fee because my suitcase was overweight, WTH! So, I'll be packing a little lighter this time. I always end up wearing the same clothes while I'm there anyway, LOL. Hubby thinks i still can't lift over 10 lbs, so he'll have to carry the laptop.

Sherry, my dnlaw walked past my 14 yr gson's room, just in time to hear WTF, she whipped around and said CHASE, he said yes ma'am, she said don't you ever let me hear you say that again, he said, "yes mam", then she turned and had to laugh, he's never heard him say ma'am.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Betty where you been this weekend?

Ohhh Pat if that was all I heard coming from my son's room that would be ok hahaha. When I heard F*&%ing French Whore that was it for me! I squashed it and told him I'd pull the plug. Apparently this WAR game they play all the teens swear at each other. Well I can take so much figuring it's his private room but, when I can hear it as if he were in front of me through his door I go stompin in. All I get is "yeap" and he doesn't turn around but, he does quiet down lol. He's a great kid..this is his only thing that he does that is aweful. So I'm thankful its the only thing so tolerate it a bit...no drugs, no drinking, no staying out late, soooooo I'm lucky but, I still stay on top of it lol

Eileen...I didn't see an expiration date :) I looked all over...so I only drank a little bit of the drink and dumped the rest. I'm not much of a drinker anyway lol. It doesn't say to refridgerate after opening either like Bailey's does ya know. Weird stuff! hahaha I dumped it out and recycled the bottle anyway to be safe lol

Well going to see how "Petey" is doing lol. Figured if the bird turns out to be a girl her name will be "Pretty" so it sounds the same to the bird lol

Hugs

Pat I wish my kid did say "yes ma'am" when I tell him to knock it off. I just get "yeap" and he doesn't turn his head unless I yell at him to look at me! Most of the time I just threaten to cut him off from his internet connect which he needs for those games and he cools it down. Sometimes he gives up and just comes out of his room and watches tv with us then he'll apologize for yelling and swearing. "But the game really gets me going ma" hahaha

Oh yeah, did I mention the hooters are still really big, I'm so disappointed :). The're spilling out of my DD cup. I was just on line looking for bra's, pretty sexy ones, but not many to pick from in DD.

Those hooters at Hooters looked like they were 20 years old, not 58, LMAO.

Hey there everybody! I haven't checked in for a while now and it appears that a lot has happened.

Betty, I'm sorry to hear about your loss at your uncle's passing. ((hugs)).

Mandy, Happy (belated) birthday. I had my hardest birthday at 29. go figure. These days its just better and better. I don't worry about where I should be in my life anymore, just that I'm in it! LOL!

Sherry, do you do the hot stones too? My SIL used to do the reflexology until it startedto take its toll on her wrists. I remember her going out to Arkansas (I think) and bring back crystals. We vacation alot together...it's great to have such fun with family. parakeet sounds cute :thumbup:

Kat, soooooooo sorry to hear about your DH's accident. Glad he's on the mend but, dang! that sounds painful!

Elieen, you sound like your'e doing alright...keeping everybody in stitches! funny stuff LMAO!

Pat, so sorry about my distraction the other night on the phone. I don't like night driving, let alone when DH is giving me all kinds of signals, or lack of on where to turn, LOL! Traveling to Orlando and meeting up with friends sounds like lots of fun! I hope to hear from you soon.

Only 19 more days till vacation! Yea! My band has been very persnickety lately. Just a few bites then that's it. but then today, it seemed wide open ????

As usual, thinking of all y'all! :eek:

Well thank goodness we finally heard from you Diane, thought we were going to have to send out the flying monkeys....ok Betty, you're warned.

Diane, just because you're a pro bandster now, don't forget to drop in from time to time, at least every other day, LOL.

Good Morning Y'all!

Don't send the monkeys, I am fine, I have just been extremely busy. I come and try to post but for some reason this computer is so slow I have to wait forever for it to let me do anything. I am on cable too, and I am just forever waiting for it to even type anything.

Pat - Have fun on your trip!

Mandy - Happy birthday!

Sherry - Congrats on becoming a moderator!

I'll have to catch up later, this took about 10 minutes to do and now I have to walk out the door for work!

Later girls!