Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ February 2008 Chat

Good morning goils! TGIF......it's been a tough week...looking forward to the weekend for sure!

Betty - My DH is going riding tomorrow, it's suppose to be 45-46 degrees. I'll be staying home hahaha

We are getting bike fever, but there is a foot of snow out there!!! Not happening any time soon!

Gotta go find us some Breakfast, but wanted to stop in and say HI, Happy Friday, Happy February!

Thanks for starting the new thread Sherry!

See y'all in awhile!

Kat

At least I didn't get lost this month lol. Hubby is going out riding tomorrow. It's suppose to be 48 he said...still too cold for me lol Going with a couple friends to one of our favorite Holistic Healing type stores :biggrin: Need to pick up a crystal or natural stone for my friends daughter's bedroom. She hasn't been able to sleep, poor kid. I actually saged their house for them yesterday and seems it helped. :eek:

WORK IS NUTS! TGIF oh yeaaaaa!!!!! Now if I had some good wine I'd have a glass to unwind but, oh well...I'm out of luck

Looking good Sherry!!! So is DH!! We were saying the morning after our company party that we should have gotten a picture----day late dollar short--story of our life!!!!

Martinis or not, you look happy, and that is what counts!!

I love pictures of all of you!

Kat

Sherry, thanks for starting the thread and sending me the "smaller" pictures. I even downloaded a new software program, chit!

You and hubby look awesome. You're such a doll baby, and such a sweetie.

Kat, I'm going to be posting more pictures, LOL, with Sherry's help. I'm just pssed right now cause I can't do it myself.

Kat we need some new pictures of you too, how about it girls, lets get an update of everyone. Kat the drains came out after week one, TG! That was truly the best thing, although it was nasty getting them taken out, YUK, needless to say my compression garment won't come off for good until I'm told by the doctor I can leave it off, as much as I hate it, because he said if I started holding Fluid he'd have to put the drains back in, NO WAY.lol.

Diane has lost so much in her face, by the way, did the bra fit?

Betty, I still need to get that bag of stuff out of my closet and get mailed to you, it would probably help if you'd pm me your address and I didn't have to research it, LOL.

I hate to whine, but I don't have chit to wear ;), my bra's I can get almost three fingers between me and the bra, yet the girls still look huge.

I did wear my 12 petite jeans and a snut shirt out the other night, not tooting my old horn, but I looked pretty good even for me. Folks couldn't believe I was out and about and shaking my booty to boot, after just a little over two weeks. I had cabin fever, had to get out.

Jetti, Diane, my motto, "stay away from the scales", it's such an up and down thing, in my first year, yeah, I did it at least every other day, now, maybe, once a month. I haven't weighed since my surgery, I'd probaby contribute it to Fluid anyway, (that and a few too many screwdrivers).

Don't laugh Diane.

Mandy, did the nose bleeds stop?

Kat, I asked my dh yesterday, if he thought I'd still remember how to ride my Harley this summer, of course, he said yes, but it's been over two years and it's so big and heavy, I just don't know if I trust my old a$$.

I'm on my laptop, so I'm going to get on my regular pc and see if I can make my pictures smaller, so I won't have to bother Sherry.

Good Morning,

SHERRY YOU ARE SO SKINNY !!!!! Omg look at you. Girl keep it up your doing wonderful ;) see this is why I need to come here more...motivation. WHOOT

Kat I'm getting bike fever too...and I don't even own a bike (well cept my regular one lol).

Pat I can't wait to see pictures.... bring em on woman, bring em on !!!

I NEEEEEED the motivation.

Nothing new here girls... yes Christmas tree is still up... it'll prob come down this weekend.

No STUPID BOWL parties here this weekend... I know the Giants are in the game, and I hope they do win...but to be honest...I could give a rats ass about the game LOL.

DD has a birthday party today so off we go in a few hours.

ooops phone brb..maybe :eek:

Pat, It's no bother at all I don't mind helping out. What I do is save my pictures onto my computer. Go to the picture I want to use and right click on it.....in the clock there is an option to resize pictures with different size options. I usually choose the "small" click that and it sizes it down saving it with the same file name but (small) added to it. See if that works for you, easy peasy. If it doesn't then after you right click the picture, click "open with..." and at that point I usually pick Microsoft Photo Editor and work from there. There are options on the top of that screen under "Image", then "resize" and at that point you're picking a percentage or inches you want to change it too.

Like I said I really don't mind helping out and I'll email em back to you to post if you want :(

I have such a splitting headache right now....don't think I drank enough Water yesterday. Of course it doesn't help I had a major stress day at work, tried to get a project done before closing the books so the client wouldn't get upset and just couldn't complete it. Staff made a HUGE mistake I was trying to fix! So my eyes didn't leave the screen, then got home and DH and DS were playing video games so I was stuck in the computer room again so played card games watched the smaller tv....yea my head has had enough! lol Gotta go take some Tylenol and drink some water.....

Hey has anyone noticed you can't get Tylenol Go Tabs anymore ;) Dang I really liked those...the liquid Tylenol does nothing for me :eek: Do they make them in your areas anymore? I'm willing to pay for shipping if they do. They're the only things that work for me.