Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gym rat?

I'm not that great at it either (too fat to look that cool doing it too) hahahaha I've only done it a few times...wore me out, but very cool. I use the moves I learned in the class to embarrass my teenage daughter! LOL

Yeah, Findlay is nice...great people here. So how often do you do Zumba?

Turler,

I just found out that there are classes on Mond/Wed...I would like to do both but I just don't and there is a class on Thursday too. I need to do it seriously that many times a week. I am aiming for three times this week.

We'll see what happens!

You go girl! I should sign up too! The few times I've done it, I was a 'drop in' to the class. Maybe signing up will make me go!

I am a gym rat. I haven't been banded and I am still fat but I fell in love with the eliptical machine at the Y. We've been spending quite a bit of time together since we first met.

LOL! Spending time together! How Funny! Hey i have to travel to pittsburg and Altoona in April...Im goning to be looking for good gyms around there while im working:)!

I used to think i had to find a Y when i traveled and some are REALLY nice and some not soo much...Then it struck me....i can expenses a day pass anyway so i just find somewhere nice and local...i been to Ballys, Planet Fittness....LA Fittness...all kinds...maybe i should be one of those secret gym shoppers:)

Jess is doing SOOOOOOO well!!!

I'm not sure what is in Altoona other than a Penn State branch campus and the original Sheetz gas station. What part of Pittsburgh will you be staying in? There are plenty of gyms all over the place. If the weather is nice you might want to check out Kayak Pittsburgh or Venture Outdoors.

Ohhh, the Sheetz headquarters. Sounds like fun. I've never been there but I did fill up my tank at the Sheetz near the Airport last night. :cursing:

Okay you all, I had great intentions, but I am just getting whammied here in OHio!! Snowing, kids sick (pink eye), and college..All I want to do is exercise...I feel like saying that old commercial, "CALGON, Take me to the gym!" instead of "Calgon Take me Away." Frustration has now set in ...No zumba at the gym today for Jess....Only elliptical at home...

I went today. It looks like I won't be going tomorrow. The snow has started to fall in the 'burgh. I REALLY hope the kids in this area aren't off tomorrow.

Everything is closed here...I am so bummed. So now I am at home in the house cleaning, studying, and watching my kids climb the walls. I will have to shovel the snow and do exercise at home today, thankful I atleast have zumba videos...LOL!!

It is good to see so many "Gym Rats" out there. I know, as far as for me, I would NEVER have started working out and sticking to it, had it not been for the band.

I measured today, and since the beginning of this oddesy, I have lost 5 1/2 inches off my waist!!! Yee Ha

GOod Job ParaGirl!!! Yeah the band really helped my to kick start my exercise. I was going 3x a week pre band but its so mental having it i go everyday now!:mad:

Sorry about all the Snow guys ....i cant wiat to go to Florida!

That is awesome Paragirl! Sounds like your doing great...Sad news today..I sold my elliptical. That is okay though it's been so hard to work on it at home. I am still scared to see it go. They will come pick it up tomorrow. Now I will have to force myself to get to that gym...Maybe that's a good thing.

So I got measured on Saturday, and it's so hard when others measure you, because no one measures in the same place. I am going to have to devise a plan so I can have my mom or someone I know measure me so it won't change. But I only lost 6 inches, 2 from my waist, and 1 from arms, 3 from hips, which I am sure I can thank to zumba, and the elliptical I am sure.