Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Belighter and AnnMarie

icon13.gif re Belighter and AnnMarie Tiesi

Hello, I'm new and doing research about the Band. I've been on a few other boards for weeks but just joined here. nice layout and seems sincere people - thanks!

Re Belighter and AnnMarie - I will share what I found - HUGE numbers of complaints oin almost every board. Sure, a few have had no trouble. NO ONE is terrible ALL the time!

Do a search on Bandsters, Mexican Bandsters, Tijuana Bandsters, Smartbandsters and I don'r even know how many others. Most felt ripped-off and what they paid far outweighted the few services they received. At the worst, some found very dishonest things with AnnMarie and Eric.

My brother is a PI, and I have him run checks of those I date or those I do business with . Lots of criminal history here that is all public information, so saying this here is in no way harassment or slander.

If you care to do a search yourseld of any of the online "Criminal History" seach companies, be sure to use the correct name: AnnMarie Tiesi (not Ann Tiesi) and use the correct birthdate of 8-13-70, not another one she will claim to throw you off track. Henderson, NV - but do a search in the whole US (slightly more expensive) not just in NV to find many things out.

This will speak for itself. Make up yourt own mind.

We also found there are restraining orders in effect against AnnMarie in several states, and pending larsuits in at least 2 states we readily found. Possibly more - we stopped looking at this point. Again, all public information.

I undertsnad Ms. Tiesi recently "sold" Belighter to another staff member in California. My guess is she will still stay very involved, and this was done solely to try to get away from other lawsuits.

Happy losing to all! I hope to join your ranks soon. Renee