Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fills in Houston Tx WHERE??

Hi Marivi, Dr Gerry Garwood in College Station does fills on Mexico and Foreign country fills.

He is very good you will love him. He is the creator of Myocel which is used by many prominent Lap Band pioneers to defat the liver in preparation for surgery.

He does fills on Saturdays as well.

He can do them with or without Flouro.

He charges $200 for the initial consult and $100 for a fill with Floura it is $155.

7day adjustment policy.

You can contact Janice at : 979-661-1160

An update is due on my original post;

$150 Fill only

$200 w/ Floura

979-696-3700

He does fills on Saturday by appt. Fluro fills are also available on Saturdays as well.:(

hey all..

I went to him, very supportive, nice and everything.. Very interested in you as a person/patient. Got the fill, got panicy and went back, gave me a pep talk, left feeling much better..

You can call anytime, new office and his wife, Janice is super too!!

Hi all, I am new here and had my lap band done in Mexicali, Mexico. I live in Houston and went to Dr. Alanis for a fill and he wouldn't do it because he could not feel my port and NO LONGER uses flouro. I need to find another doctor in Houston. If you know anyone, could you please send me the information. Thanks a bunch! Tina

PLz help me!!! i need to find doctor Garwood and i can't find him or contact him anywhere.. plz plz i need to get my fill done and ive done it overseas too..

You can call Dr. Stephanie Eijsink in College Station @903-520-8847 or the doctor in Houston that I use is Dr. Nowzaradan and he's great. His number is 713-661-6262. Hope this helps!

Tina

I just wanted to post that I had a fill with Dr. Stephanie Eijsink in College Station as the Austin fill center has been down for awhile,(dr on maternity) and Dr. Garwood moved to Lufkin. She was wonderful. She travels to Bryan/College Station and somewhere in Ft Worth also and I believe only does Saturday appointments. It was 200.00 with fluro and she and her husband and nutritionalist who were there were great!

Sam

My name is Dr. Gerald Garwood. I have been located in College Station, Texas but have moved to Lufkin, Texas over the past few years and I just wanted to let all former and future patients know that I am still doing lap band fills, mostly in Lufkin, Texas. If you are interested or have any questions on pricing or anything in general my personal cell phone number is (979)575-7740 or you can give me a call at Urgent Doc in Lufkin where I work as a urgent care provider (936) 634-3627.

Also you can check out my website for basic information http://www.ggarwoodmd.com/contact.html

To schedule fill/appointment please call (979)575-7740 to speak directly to me.

Thank you

Also I do foreign fills, I know some Drs. are not comfortable doing fills on bands that were put on in Mexico and other foreign countries but I will do these fills to save you a trip back to Mexico or wherever you had it done.

I need to find a Doctor in the Houston/Sugar Land area who does fills with fluoroscope. My insurance doesn't pay for bariatric and I had my lapband put in back in 2007.

Help!!