Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jan. 16th anyone?

Well.

I started out as January 2nd, then was moved to January 14th. Now, moved to January 16th.

Hopefully this is the last move!!

A little nervous, but DH seems to think it is no big deal.

:welldoneclap:

Good luck thistledo and saleel22.

I am going out today to stock up on everything I will need for the next week or two. Nervous shopping I think.

I will look forward to hearing how it goes for you both. I am excited to get this going. Although the liquid diet and hasn;t bothered me that much.

Sara

Hey guys! I'm on the 16th too. I have my pre-op appointment today and I am so excited. I wish everyone the best of luck!

Hello,

My Doctor is Dr Nunn and My surgery is for 1/16/08. Forget nervous, I am flat out scared because this is my second surgery date and I have other concerns just about how business is handled in this office!

Sorry I couldn't wish you guys luck any sooner, I had my day yesterday. Hope you are all comfortable and your surgery goes/went well (sorry, I just can't figure out the time difference!)

Jen

SMR100,

My thoughts and prayers are with you on the 16th! Your one step closer!!! YAY. Let us know how it all went when you can, take care.

12 hours and counting! I've been alot more anxious today than I expected. Hoping I'll be able to sleep.

Good luck to us all. Will be anxious to hear other reports.

With HIS Help,

Same goes to you too, as I told SMR100, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you on your big special day!

(Sorry, if I missed anyone, still learning how to get through the threads! )

Also, this is off subject but could anyone add me to their buddy list on AIM, or even send me a private message and explain to me how to do the quote, min-quote, and quick reply thingy? I feel like there must be an easier way to make sure I am responding to the right person, but I can't figure it out exactly. LOL.

So, to all of you 16th bandsters, good luck!!!

~M~

Hello,

My Doctor is Dr Nunn and My surgery is for 1/16/08. Forget nervous, I am flat out scared because this is my second surgery date and I have other concerns just about how business is handled in this office!

dlollie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Your one step closer sweetie! You can do this!!!!

dlollie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Your one step closer sweetie! You can do this!!!!

thistledo and saleel22,

Good luck to you both on the 16th, there will be several people thinking of you guys! Wow, I am so excited for everyone, we have like 5-6 people (at last count) going to get banded on the 16th! You guys have your own cheering squad over here!! LOL. I

I really am so thankful for this site, it really convinced me that this is what I need, and even though it sounds like it may be tough for a little while, I can't help but to think that it is just temporary. I mean many of us have struggled with this battle for years. Just think when we all start losing, how different we will feel. It is going to make such a difference in our lives. It will add years, and memories! I am so excited for you guys (if you can't tell)! LOL.

I wish I knew about this years ago, so I could have already saved up the money since I am self-pay and now I could just go get it done!!!

Blessings to all!!!! Can't wait to hear from everyone!

Thanks for your encouragement, I was banded today and so far so good, I have some pain but I just pray that I made the right decision and that it will all work out for my good in the end!

Dlollie

I know some of you may not feel like sharing yet, but would you guys tell me what waking up out of surgery was like, how long you were there, if you stayed overnight, etc.? I am curious. Thanks, I hope all you recent bandsters are feeling better.

~M