Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Favorite Type of Pet?

What's your favorite type of pet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of pet?

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Bird
    • Fish
    • Horse
    • Reptile
    • Amphibian

i love my doggies...the used to live in the house and get spoiled with me now they have a ghetto housing development...they have a 20' tarp over the top of the corner of the fence...tarps along the side to block the wind and their doghouses are under the tarp also...and the area under their is loaded with hay....SOON they will have a home again!!!

bear (the brown one) has been my dog for 6 years...i love him sooo much!

star(the big black one) i have had for 5 years

and lucy (little one) was a stray that i fell in love with...she is the silliest dog...i have had her ALMOST a year!

Love the pics!!!

Looks like you really live out in the country - I"m jealous! Why are the doggies no longer allowed inside?

when i moved out with steve i moved home with my parents...they have 2 dogs..1 is an alaskan malmute VERY territorial dog and its just not good to have two male dogs like that together...(not my house so i say whatever makes my parents happy)

sooooo every night i make them some rice with hog jowl and mix it with their dog food and take it out to them....then i sit and make sure lucy gets enough to eat (she gets sidetracked with playing) and then i get up under the tarp and pet and love them then i call calvin and sit out there while i am talking to him so they have my company...usually an hour and a half a night...sometimes more!

i live a high profile dont i!!!!!

its get right cold down here and i have weighed myself AFTER i put on all my layers (1 pair long johns, 2 pair jogging pants, 1 pair corderouys, 1 pair jeans, 2 thermal tops, 1 sweatshirt, 1 fleece, 1 coat, 2 gloves, 1 hat, 1 ear muffs) and my gettup weighs 15 LBS!!!! thats is only if its below 30 degrees though...i LITERALLY look like the little boy from a christmas story who 'cant put his arms down'!!!!! i should take a picture of that someday....

they will be getting to come inside again soon because on 4-1-05 i am moving to wasghington state!

and yes i am in the country! i love it!!!! well not this week my moms dog...nettie mae belle...got into it with a skunk and the skunk got the best of her (sprayed her) soooo it has been a lil stinky lately!!!!

no not holding out i just didnt know if ya'll would want to read about it...

i turned in my 3 week notice yesterday so my last day of work will be 3-11 and i will be off for 3 weeks till calvin comes to get me...then me, calvin and my three dogs will be moving me across country!!!! he has a dog too, dakota and he is just as great as my pups...i DID have to promise him no more dogs!!!!

i plan on shackin up with calvin so we will be like the brady bunch but with dogs!

michelle

Michelle, a cross-country move, how romantic! If the guy loves your three dogs, he must be a keeper. But will you let all four dogs get on your bed?

I L*O*V*E My Boxer- His name is Gunnar & TODAY is his 9th Birthday. He is really my son for all intensive purposes, I may never be blessed with real children so Gunnar is spoiled rotten. I raised him since he was 61/2 wks old & he got me through 3 deaths(grandparents & dad) & my divorce. Boxers have the BEST expressions & Hands down I think he is the smartest dog in the world. Of course I am the mommy;0)

post-204247-13813131669605_thumb.jpg

post-204247-13813131671425_thumb.jpg

post-204247-13813131673579_thumb.jpg

Face 2.bmp

Shelly Looks like your pooches are having a BLAST! Their yard looks great-We have to go to a park everyday - but My dog just has so much fun I wouldn't miss one time for him.

I think any pet that isn't psychotic is a good pet... We had gotten a pup from my sister --they found the mamma dog after she'd been hit by a car. Anyway, I believe the pup was part coyote, lots of 'em where she lives. We had to put him down because he was vicious, the dog trainer wouldn't even work with him. I love cats too, but I'm too alergic to them.

Happy birthday, Gunnar! He is adorable. I love the devil costume. I just got back from taking my Lab mix Sophie to the beach; she had a wonderful time rolling on the ice drifts (Lake Michigan in February) and frolicking with the other pups. Dogs are the best!

Ill succeed, You are killin' me with those pictures! They are great!

Im like Zoe, the Halloween costume is my favorite too.

Too too cute!!

I love my dog, Niko. He is dying of heart disease, but he's getting better medical care than a lot of people do. I won't let him suffer. He's on my mind almost all the time now, and I treasure every moment with him. Crying as I write this.

Nancy

Where is a picture of Niko? I'll say some prayers tonight Nancy. I know the sadness you feel when your best friend is hurting.

Paula & Zoe thought you might get a kick out of Gunnars' girlfriend. She is Magie & was a butterfly when he was a Hula guy:0)

I know its so silly but the kids in the neighborhood just love seeing what he is from year to year during Halloween. For his Birthday today He got his nails done & a bath- Boy wish I would have been so lucky on mine.

post-204247-13813131674373_thumb.jpeg

post-204247-13813131674764_thumb.jpg