Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

hi ,

From San Diego california , I came to visit the family but know I know I made the right desision to follow my goals and dreams and go to chicago :) long story lol but I am ok

To my tt girls the best of luck pls take care of your selfs pls pls I took care of my best friend when she did it and it not a piece of cake just relax and be carefull pls pls .

boo- I havnt had a chance to call you but we need to talk about your tt and lots other things and when are you comeing to visit. .. :)

bev- men are so hard to define if we are or not in a relationship trust me I already just decided to think whatever and not breat my head just enjoy even if its easier said then done lol

ok girls just wanted to read what up and read you when I go back to IL that tomarrow thank god .

love ya alll

claudia :)

Hey girls!

SOrry I have been MIA, I was gone with Girl Scouts for the weekend....ugh....lol....

I am so freaking nervous, surgey is 7 am tommorow!!! See ya all on the other side! lol.....

To Steph and BOO....good luck w/your recoveries!! I can't believe you're both so skinny now!!! I'm impressed! I've actually been gaining lately...I really need a fill but don't know when I'll have the time to go get one...ugh...

Job is ok so far...but I'm still exhausted every night when I get home. Commute is an hour so that sucks, but hey, at least I'm getting paid!

Talk to ya'll later!

VA - glad to hear you got the job and all is well. Its always hard to get back to full time when you've been off. I deal with it every spring. It takes a couple weeks but then it gets better.

I'm doing good since surgery. I got my drains off yesterday - yay! they were bothersome. Our dear Booboo is having hers today. I pray all goes well. Well actually she's probably in recovery now. A speedy recovery! This was tough, I can't deny it. The surgery itself went better then my band surgery but the recovery has been tough. Its not that I'm in pain, just achy and I can't sleep good bc I have to be on my back and I'm miserable with my back aching. The stitched area isn't sore at all, its not in an area that really gets much use. My whole tummy is swollen tho and thats bc they pull the skin away from the muscle and then the stretching it tight again, to my tummy is tender. I'd do it again tho .. not anytime soon... lol.. but if I had the choice between my old flab and the new tight tummy with the pain that comes with it I'd do it again. I go Friday to get the belly button stitches out.

Don't know if I told you they took 6 lbs off, but everyone said how they came out weighing more then when they went in with all the swelling and stuff. WELL I'm down about 5-6 lbs. I weighed about 152-153 this morning my lowest ever!

I'm off to take a nap, I still wear out fast.

Hello all, sorry I've been MIA lately, life gets in the way, ya know?

I plan to stop and see BBK on my in for my shift tonight, as long as she gives me the okay, I'll post as soon as I can.

Hey ladies glad to hear everyone is well..

Steph you go gurl so proud of you on this long journey you are awesome

good luck boo I am thinking of you

Just wanted to let all yall know I am well life is well and I searching for a new doc after almost a yr and half of nonsense

TO make a long story short he will not give me proper fills hence i can not lose weight properly..

I am very upset because I know this is why

I only have 2 ccs and my band hold 4.5 cc and my aunt who had the surgery in october has more Fluid than me

I am tired of the nonsense

well I will stop fussing now glad all is well

Hello all!

Saw BBK tonight before my shift and she looks good. She's sore as HELL, thought she was only getting a Tummy Tuck (not including muscles) but once the PS got in there, he decided to tighten her up. So she's in a LOT of pain. She's not sure what kind of incision she's got, she made it perfectly clear she didn't want an anchor incision, she'll know for sure tomorrow when she sees him before discharge.

The PS said she is a very full C though she was hoping for a D cup once her reduction was done, again, time will tell. She's wrapped and bandaged really tight and is using her pain pump like a good patient.

She'll get up for the first time tomorrow and hopefully will be discharged in the late morning.

She says thanks very much for all the thoughts and prayers.

Prune juice.< /p>

I am not a happy camper if I'm constipated so I'm very careful to either eat my bran or drink it. I was so worried about straining after the tt that the first thing I ate was a bowl of bran Cereal in the hospital. The first night home I ate a bowl of bran cereal for supper and then the next day I drank a glass of prune juice - it did the job, there was NO straining at all!

You should also be drinking ALOT of Water. Whether you like it or not you should be drinking water all day.

I'm catching a cold - or trying not to catch a cold - geesh I've been sneezing all day, remember I'm stitched from hip to hip to smile to big hurts. I feel like I'm being tortured every time I sneeze. I've been taking airborne, I let it get done fizzing and then I drink it. I took a claritin and it made it worse! So I ran to the store and got some benedryl and that did help. I also had the dr call in a refill of my pain medicine, I was trying not to take it but the sneezing has sent me over the edge.

Steph!!! BOO!!!! So glad you girls are ok! I was worried while I was gone over the weekend and the beginning of this week!

My news is no where as cool, but I went and got "my girls" pierced this weekend!! :frown: Ha! I got a new bar put in my ear too! I love piercings. They are tastefully done... and the only one that knows about the taa-taa piercing is my marine. It is out dirty little secret! haha

just got them done yesterday.... so sore, but I cant even complain about that when I know what Steph and Boo are going through! Wish I could lose the rest of this weight and join the flat tummy club.

My stomach is a wreck. So glad I found a guy that doesnt 'seem' to mind. He doesnt even seem to notice that the tummy is poofy... that the girls arent as perky as they used to be. He is proud of them. What a nerd...

I still want them all fixed.... someday ladies, i get to join you!

CONGRATS SEXY MAMMAS!!

Hey claud! missed you girl

Hey bk!! I need a fill too. I had alot of mine taken out a few months back and need to get filled back up again. Been enjoying eating too much!

VAband! so glad you got the job. my commute is about 50 minutes now too. So, I know what you mean about the drive. Gas prices SUCK!

Ginger! drink drink drink! I still dont drink properly unless I MAKE myself do it!

FaithMD - THANK YOU soooo much for checking on our boo boo! Glad to hear you are doing well too! dont be a stranger! keep checking in!

bman, I'm impressed. I think piercings are sexy, but I'm too scared of needles to do it. Besides, if my "girls" were pierced, I'd catch them on my waistband...LOL!

BBK got discharged today, a day later than expected. She has a lot of pain from the muscle tightening, and they moved her port to under her rib area so she's extra sore.

I called her as she was leaving the hospital and she sounded exhausted but glad to be out of there. I'll check in with her again tomorrow.

Faith you crack me up! But I guess I could say the same thing about mine! I also had my muscles repaired. He said they were pulled apart from my pregnancys and that he pulled them tight and defined my waistline and that he thought I'd be happy with the results. So far I'm just a swollen log.

Honestly the pain is extreme but with good drugs its totally do-able. And also everyday you feel better. I'm feeling real good now. I still have some achy pain but none of the burning pain. The stitched area isn't bad at all, in fact I kinda think he may take some of the stitches out tomorrow when he takes my belly button stitches out. I think its the whole skin area thats trying to bond back with the muscle that is the worst part. - or my back. yeah I'm still whining about my back aching. I did sleep good last night, in my own bed, but I took pain meds before bed so that probably helped. As soon as I can start sleeping on my sides I'll be feeling much better.

Today I put on a pair of jeans and just about flipped out when I realized I didnt' have that bulge anymore. I guess since I'm still so swollen and round I wasn't really paying attention to the flatness of the belly. I felt like tucking my shirt in. I'm loving it.

Bman - woohoo to the taataas! You goofball! Hey if mr marine man likes it then good for you! I have actually been talking about a piercing. I just felt I was too old and well ... what would people think? But the other day my pastors wife (she's about 15 years younger then me) and I were talking and I said I would like this done and she said then do it, it'd look nice. The part of the ear thats attached to the face, that little peice of cartilige, I would like a nice little gold hoop with a pearl. In that back of my head I think that will be my reward for hitting goal.

post-211273-13813137046888_thumb.jpg

Update...

Hey ya'all...

As Faith said I was discharged later than expected. Dr got in there and repaired a hernia and tightened all of my stomach muscles. I was not expceting any of that. My port is now right in between my ribs it SUCKS. I am hoping it will go down, my Bariatric surgeon said that is NOT a place for my port to be, but for a few weeks until swelling goes down there is no way to tell that is where it really is....hurts bad.

I think a lot of this was because I was not prepared for the muscle and hernia portion. The hernia was from the car accident, which I went to the Bariatric surgeon and was convienced that I didn't have one....wahh.... confused.gif There is no anchor incision though, so that means they did a hell of alot of pulling, I was told I can expect to be a 4 now...woo hooo....I don't even care anymore, does that suck??

I will try to get on at least once a day. The girls look AMAZING right now! lol...I only have 2 scars on eacch breast. Dr did a new technique so there will be some rippling for a bit that will settle in about 6 months. David likes them! THAT HELPS! I don't have the long cuts all the way across the bottom of the breast, so it is cool. They aren't bothing me at all. They tried their best to make them D's but since I had lost another 10 since my surgeon saw me last he wasn't sure. I am ok with them either way, they look so nice and perky! :frown:

I am in so much pain and it is so hard for me right now. It is the port and hernia that is killing me. I am so scared it will have to be moved. I can fucking feel it everytime I breath, I hate it. And forget about coughing this shit out, I just can't do it....

Steph I am so glad you are doing well! I am jelous I am still in pjs and don't expect to abandon them anytime soon! :lol:

Bman--woo hooo!! You go girl! lol..

Well I wanted to update you all on my lovely day....

I got back late this last night from the ER. I was having real trouble breating and spiking a fever. I had called my surgeon and the on call Dr sent me to an after hours clinic. But after getting me into the car and me passing in and out of concisouness my DH took me to Foote Hospital.

When I got there my pulse ox was 81%, I was tacardiac with a rate of 155, and a fever of 102.3. I was miserable and slipped in and out of reality. They didn't waste anytime getting me and put me ahead of 4 people as soon as DH wheeled me in. They thought I was having a heart attack. I was also dehydrated so they had a hell of a time getting blood or get an IV in, hurt like hell.

After an EKG my heart was ok. The blood work showed my white blood cells were trying to fight something. A chest xray confirmed I have pnemonia in my lower left lobe. They put me on IV antibiotics as soon as they got the results. I took 1 hour of IV antibitiocs and was sent home with oral antibiotics. I feel like I have been run over by a truck, it sucks.

What a way to spend Mother's Day, blah....

Steph how did you surpass all this bad stuff and already in jeans?? lol....I am so jelous of you right now! :tt1: