Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

REMEMBER...z = y

Hez Violets, Let me start bz sazing how much i miss zou. I find mzself composing posts in mz head telling zou all of mz adventures. (I reallz wish the kezboard was right, and z did not =y...sorrz about that). I have been everzwhere and thinking about all i need to tell the v's. I think I need an intervention...then rehab. HI, I AM PAMELA AND I AM ADDICTED TO LAPBANDTALK: "HI PAMELA".

Well, lets see. I've been everzwhere. The southern part of Germanz was great aand Susannes familz was wonderful. Italy was a surreal experience. Rome is dirtz, crouded, busy, HOT AS HELL, but i made it to the Vatican, the Collisium, and the Trevi Fountain. Waking up in Italy was the bestest birthdaz present ever. >I bought mz godkids and familz all rosaries from the Vatican and a new cross for the house!It was great, but I am glad to be back in Germanz. It is so peaceful here...much more mz speed than the buzy citz of Rome. On our waz to the airport to flz to Rome, we got lost and actuallz drove into France!!! That was cool, so now, I've been to France too! We will be home Mondaz night.

More of what I've learned in Europe:

1. I miss talking to people who understand me.

2. IMODIUM IS MZ BEST FRIEND...'nuf said:frown:

3. Toilet paper is reczcled in Europe...ouch!

4. THIS IS GOING TO BE KNOWN AS THE 20 POUND TRIP!

5. Euopean men can be rude. I actuallz watched a man push an old ladz out of his waz to run to the airplane. Rzanair does NOT give seat assignments, so if zou want to sit w- zour familz, etc. zou better run. It was amazing to see the behavior. I got on the plane and was in shock...realizing that I wasnt in America. The good thing is that no one understands me when I cursed like a sailor at the FREAKIN RUDENESSS:

6. European kezboards suck.

7. I havent heard anzthing from mz IRB...scared to death...keep zour fingers crossed. No purple power for me...we have some Violets who reallz need extra now.

8. ITALIAN WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL:::SO ARE THE MEN: WOW...WHAT A GREAT LOOKING COUNTRZ:

Tracz...zour mom (and zou) are in mz prazers.

Kat...OMG...so sorrz to hear that news about the fire.

Terri...glad zou are mending well.

House...we want zour first name! Sorrz, someone had to saz it.

I have put on so much weight on this trip...gotta start all over. I think <I am gonna do the induction phase of low carbs...but dont remember what that is.

OK...gotta go for now. SEe zou all on Tuesdaz!

REMEMBER:::Y = z and vice versa.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I reallz miss zou all, probablz more than i should. :lol::biggrin:

<I am reading a great trash novel called Drop Dead Beautiful! It is a great summer read. I need to finish it before I get home. I dont read books much...feel too guiltz for not doing homework. Anzwaz, it is a great read, if anzone is looking for a no brainer for summer.

Did i tell zou all how much i love zou(cant find the question mark)??? i found it!

here are more weird letters i just found.

ß öä§

ß is a hard s and is pronounced as 'ss'. So like asshole would be aßhole! LOL, i crack mzself up!

Oh zeah...we have sooo much crap, we had to buz 2 suitcases, hahahaha

oh zeah, mz aged changed tooo.

Thanks for the birthdaz wishes...and i sent everzone post cards...hope everzone gets one. TraczK, I forgot to put zour new addz in mz book, it is on mz puter. i hopehopehope it gets to zou and is forwarded to zou from zour old addz.

xoxoxoxoxo

Me again,

The people sure like to eat here. We have Breakfast which is bread, rolls, deli meat, cheese. We have this everzwhere it is a tzpical breakfast. Then lunch which has been a full size dinner dish...LOADS OF CARBS: Then, readz for this...about 2pm, we have CAKE AND coffee. There is no Splenda here, so coffee is w- real sugar. Then dinner is more of the same. Both of us have "thickened up" since weve been here. The clothes we brought are getting tighter. lol...man o man...I need to go on a diet and get a fill. I am too embarrassed to go to the doctor, so I have to drop some quick numbers before the fill.

I am waiting for Susanne so i keep popping in here. I might be back or mazbe not...we will see.

xoxoxoxox

Don't be emberassed, go get a fill!!!

Sounds like you're having a great time, the pics on the postcard were gorgeous! I am INDEED jealous!!! Our german restaurant in town is one of my fav. restaurants (if not THE favorite). But it is carb laden.. breaded veal, fried potatoes, sweet cabbage, and bread. Nom nom nom.. k I hungry now.

Russell is doing the low-carb induction right now, I'm just having him eat steak, bacon, eggs, and cheese lol. I forget what else there is and he's relying on me to advise him :/

Hi pamela!! Glad you're having a great time! Can't wait to see more pics! Ditto what Laura said, don't be embarrassed. Your doctor is there to help. Just be upfront. We didn't get fat because we were able to be sensible about our eating all these years, LOL...

TracyKS - How's your mama doing?? Did ya'll find another doctor? Oh, I've been meaning to ask you for your taco recipe. Please pass it along...

Laura - so excited about your dad!! I'm sure he's in hog heaven!! Tell your mom to stay away if she's bad luck!! We'll keep sending him purple vibes... Does Russell miss carbs at all?? Juan always did a modified version of Atkins in order to stay fit. He hardly ever ate any white carbs. He would eat tons of fruit but stay away from Pasta, bread, rice ect... Guys lose so quick, they make me sick!

What's everyone up to this weekend?? I've got a few things to get ready for next Friday. We've got our first wedding that we're hosting at Juan's mom's property. I'm nervous and excited! So this weekend I'm finalizing everything with the caterers, florist and bakery. So far I've booked three weddings and the bigger their package, the bigger my commission check!

nothing on mom............. my step dad told my sister and I to back off casue it is freaking her out... I can understand, but damn it.. she fiddle farted around for 3 weeks and it went from the size of a quarter to the size of a HAND! We won't know anything more until TUESDAY.. blah... (don't get me ranting on this).

Laura: TELL MAMMA TO STAY HOME!!!!!!! and good luck to daddio

Pamela: LOL!!!!!!!!! When in Germanz to what the germans do!!!! I LOVED the post card. Eat some good stuff for me please.

Haydee: are you crazy??? you want my taco recipee.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKES ALL THE HOMEADE STUFF!!!!!! all I do it throw the meat together and then fry the shells......... ( I love flour shells fried )

Lots of cheese, tomatoe, and grease... yum yum! :thumbup: I like crispy steak and pork chopfat too... so.... there ya go! (grossed out yet????) I'm cracking myself up....

Have a great day and weekend.

Hi Ladies!

What a great thing to come home to a post card from Pamela (she does love me too!!!!) and then posts from her as well!!! YAY!!! BUT.......I also got her birthday card back in the mail---my own stupidity!!! I wrote out the To part of the envelope, and knew it was a PO Box, and in Palm Springs--so I wrote all that, then come to the computer to get the box # and the zip.....wrote in the zip and left no PO Box # on it!!!! So off to the mail with another card today!!!

Spent my morning going around begging!!! LOL, I began to feel like I should write what I want on a piece of cardboard and just stand on the corner!!

I was going to local dealerships and trying to get RV donations for the rodeo....got 12 donated from different dealerships, and then one of the RV rental companies made me a deal on cost---so I hit up local businesses to "sponsor" a RV rental, and ended up with a total od 20 RV's I did not have this morning. The Rental place is supposed to let me know if they can get anymore for us locally, if so, I will hit up more businesses. Also got a local printer to donate placards to put in the RV's stating who donated the RV for use.

Tonight is the ice breaker for our class reunion. I have no idea what to wear. I am not stressing over it though, that amazes me!!! I used to seriously work my clothing options to hide the belly as much as possible--this is weird, to just grab clothes and go!

Rick wants me to wear my skinny jeans. I bought a pair of jeans in Ross last week, that are Paris Blues, and they are called Bare Naked Skinny--that is the style. They are cut narrower through the butt and thighs,and they actually fit me-----a juniors size 11!!!! I had planned to wear capris---but I might wear the jeans to humor him!!!

This could be real interesting, both of our exes will be in attendance! His ex wife is married to a guy we graduated with---so they will be there. And my ex husband (Manda's dad) is living with my former friend who we graduated with, so they will be there. Oh well-------both REALLY good reasons to show off the weight loss I think!!! LOL----shame on me!!!

Laura, I agree, Mom should stay home. Rick is the same way if we play poker, he looks at me, and I can read him like a book! AND he is a gullible male, I can fake him out and bluff him like no other!!! All I gotta do is look a bit excited, and he will fold!!! Act disgusted, and I can push him to raise and raise and raise!!! Love it!!!

Pamela, I am so glad to hear from you and know you are having fun, but you still miss us!! LOL

TracyK--I agree, letting Macy help you cook is ideal! Kinsey has favorites------she likes to cut up ham to put in scrambled eggs, because she gets to stir them and all. And she likes to make English muffin pizza--she decorates it, and it is how she discovered she likes bell peppers!!

Otherwise we do a lot of Soup, and sandwiches---grilled cheese is her favorite. She likes corn dogs, and chicken strips so I keep those in the freezer. A box on macaroni and cheese will last her an entire week---And if I let her take the leftovers out, and spoon it into the plate to reheat in the microwave---she thinks she made it!!! LOL Quesadillas are easy. She also loves most any veggie, if I have ranch for her to dip in. Cooked broccoli is always a hit with her. She also gets a kick out of roasting a hot dog on the stove top -- we have a gas stove, so I stick it with the big meat fork, and let her hold it over the fire---with me there. Hers are ALWAYS cold in the middle but she doesn't care!! She loves cottage cheese! Some of her meals are a bit of this and a bit of that, but she is happy, and we try to keep her fairly nutritious.

And ANYTHING served outstide is better than inside!!!

TracyKS---sorry it is taking so long to get info. It always does. I think it took them almost 3 weeks to determine how far my cancer had progressed and to give it a name. Let alone to decide what to do or how to proceed. It is a hard place to be, you want the comfort of family close, but at the same time, you want to be alone so you can freak out if you need to. As a parent she is STILL trying to protect you!

So far Abbey is hanging in there. She has yet to see anyone other than the ER Dr. Which like Rick keeps telling me---what happens is going to happen regardless who she sees, there is nothing they can really do, it is wait and see now.

Well I am off to shower, so my hair can dry and maybe not frizz too bad!!! I also should do my nails.

Tomorrow I had a meeting, but am going to miss it. We have Ricks friends memorial service in the morning at 10, our class reunion picnic at 1, and my friend getting married in Colorado---over an hour away at 6!!! AND Rick is running the shop!

Manda got a new position at work---she is now a scheduler with BP. She got a raise with it as well, so she is thrilled!

Hugs to all of you I didn't get to personals on------I think of you all the time. I have my Gruene pic sitting on my desk----I took a post it sticky circle and made a smiley for Suzanne!!! That way when I go to do personals, I can catch everyone!!! LOL

Anyone got a remedy for peeling skin---to hurry it along? I look like a lizard!!!

Kat

Kat-thanks for the ideas!

Michelle-I would love to have the books! Thank you! Ya know...I sure wish I could have been in the position to be a SAHM from the beginning when she was born. I cried everyday for a long time when I would have to leave her. Unfortunately we just could not afford it. You were very lucky to be able to be there for your kids from day 1. I have alot of pity for those who can't stay home with their kids. At least I can do it now...there will be sacrifices, but it will be worth it in the long run :cool:

Pamela-It doesn't matter when I get my postcard...even if it is 4 months from now I will still LOVE it!

Janie-thank you for my card...you are a sweet heart!

Terry-did you go have a fill? How much did you get? I am going to have to get .4 or .5 then just let them remove it as needed since unfills do not cost. I am gonna probably go in a few weeks. I wish I could do it sooner but until then it looks like good old fashioned will power will have to work! lol

Haydee-are you a wedding planner or something?

Tracy-still saying prayers for your mom. By the way, are blizzards all you consume? That has to be the secret of not gaining... lol

Judy-you PB on oatmeal? Really?

Laura-so how is your dh doing on the low carb thing?

Well, macy is at her mawmaws house :) Have a great evening everyone...I am SURE to!

Edited by TracyK

Hi ya'll...

I'm too pooped to post. But here's a pic of my face today, still quite a bit of sweling...with makeup:

post-213702-13813137300839_thumb.jpg

We need better lighting Terry!!

I have another long night of watchin play by play online about the poker tourney. Dad still doin great, they're down to 200 players!!

They wrote a few more plays he did, I've been saving them all for him.. and I found this today, this was him playing yesterday!

dadtable.jpg

Luckily, since they are getting people knocked out so quick, they are quitting a round early tonight since they have 3 more days to go. Whew, we'll know where he stands at 1am instead of 3am!!

Tracy your mom is still in my thoughts, keep us updated!

Oh and Russell is doing good on the low carb, he's just a big baby and it shines when it comes to dieting. You would think he'd be lost in the world if I disappeared. Everyday for lunch, he makes me pick somewhere since he "doesn't know where he can eat". So I pick places and he whines the whole time "I don't want salad, what can I eat" everytime we go somewhere. Then last night (he always Snacks in bed) he was looking for a low-carb snack. I tried to tell him to eat a bag of the Pork rinds Haydee sent (since she sent me so many!!) but I cant even get him to try them.. so silly, that was my fav. snack on atkins.. he ended up eating tuna salad wrapped in swiss cheese.

Today he had cedar planked salmon & veggies for lunch.. I'm in bed, he comes in and asks what he can make for dinner. I told him to heat up some of the instant-italian sausage I have in the freezer.. and he acts like he's an idiot and can't work the microwave.. expected me to get out of bed to heat them up..

I made porcupine meatballs last night and made him 3 with no rice in them and cheese instead.. he liked em. I am too tight for food the past few days so I don't care to cook for 1. I'm not cookin' tonight, I had a pudding & vitamins!

Edited by FairyFacade

Laura, that is soooo coooool about your dad!!

Tracy, hey it was my pleasure to send you a card on your new house, loss of 2 jobs, and your dh new one!!

Busy day again at work tomorrow. Been super busy since I am the only one working!!! Sue worked today a few hours but she doesn't answer the phone. She uses her cell phone to make appointments, so she doesn't answer ours. Which is fine, for the most part.

Speaking of rodeos Kat, Charlie went to Minnesota last weekend for the "Gay Rodeo". He says two people try to put underwear on a goat? I don't think he has ever been to one before, so I am sure I will hear a lot about it when he gets back. Oh the lessons I learn!!!

Sounds like Pam is having fun!!

Did you enjoy your birthday Michelle?

Haydee when do you start your new job? Will you have a break between the stop and start?

I am going to bed.

Any updates on the POOL SUZIE????

We had a BAD storm tonight!!

z = y

Hez Violets...

WAKEZ WAKEZ...EGGS AND BACKEZ!! Does not have the same ring to it w-out the y. It is noon here...so that means it is 3am in Cali...and 6 am on the east coast. All night i was thinking about what i forgot to saz.

MICHELLE...ZOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL SKINNZ BIOTCH! Thats right...i said it. Zou look amazing in the pix. I wouldn't care if I weighed 800 pounds, if I had those collar bones zou have. Zou reallz look great honez...am jealous of those bones!

Zes, zou can PB in Europe, even w- zour band open. So manz freakin carbs. >Last night we went to a German festival. Lots of beer (we didnt induldge last night) but we did have labercasen (i dont have a freakin clue...but it was great) and it was surrounded w- bread. There were a couple bands and one was plazing all Phil Collins. He sounded just like Phil...It was fun. Evezone was drinking beer...these people love their beer. Todaz we are gonna go look at some castles w- Susannes aunts. It is our last daz in Neuweid. We go to Frankfurt tomorrow and flz out <Mondaz morning.

OK...gonna go check email etc. while we are here...i miss mz puter at home. On the kezboard where ' is supposed to be, ä comes out. I will be back soon!

What are our plans for another trip...lets start thinking.

BBL

xoxoxoxo:tt2::cool: