Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I bought some of those Yoplait Whip Light and Fluffy yogurts and froze them, They are pretty good that way. So far I have tried the strawberry one. I liked it. Tomorrow I'll try the key-lime frozen one.

Girls, this guy just come to look at the trailer we have for sale. Super nice guy----basically a good looking man, early 40's I'd say. Pleasant, well spoken.........BUT I have never, not even on my 80 odd year old Father in law seen so much hair in someones ears!!! You could have combed and styled it! I found it so hard not to stare at it while we talked!!! I feel so mean, but it was borderline comical it was soooooooo much hair! I have no idea how he hears!

I told Rick he has to be here when the guy comes to pick it up, because I am afraid I'll blurt out something stupid-"Oh you need to sign the title right HAIR"!!!!

OK I am going to quit being mean. I ate horribly today, did not exercise, and only drank a bit. I looked in Lord knows how many stores for brown flip flops, and settled for ones I really don't care much for. I also tried on what felt like thousands of bras. I now know I am a size 38 or 40 or even a 42 still DD or DDD depending on what I try on---I was so frustrated I could have screamed!!! Which is why I shop for those alone, I am afraid I would take it out on anyone around me!

TTYL~~

Kat

I'll trade ya Judy, we're in drought and 100 degree + weather!! We get like literally 1 minute long bursts of rain once a week, and when it finishes the ground is instantly dry again.

I have had to Water my garden for a month now :blink:

BUT my squash/zuccini plant is going nutso, I have 3 zucchini growing about 4 inches already!! the bush literally went from 2 inches tall and wilted/dead to now a 5ft wide plant with 1 foot wide leaves.. and fruits!! I so excited, first time ever growing my own.

Goin to finish dinner, got my card from Pam, looks gorgeous!!

HUGS TO MY V's!!!!

Did anyone besides St. Louis people have problems yesterday getting on the internet? I found out late last night it was because of my firewall, then I go to work today and find out almost everyone had that problem!

I always drink a lot of Water. I don't like soda, and I only like my coffee black. Really I have the opposite problem, I drink too much! I knew when I got the band, that drinking at meals would be a problem, and it still is sort of. My fill date is two weeks from tomorrow!!!! I get a barium swallow Monday to make sure all is healed and happy. I can't wait for my fill. I feel like I am in bandster hell, and actually I am, I remember how I felt about a month after surgery, and I am revisiting that now!

I am rambling, sorry!!

Have a great night!!!

Jane

Had to update yall I am so excited cant sleep now and on laptop so pardon the crap typing..

Dad is doing awesome in WSOP (yeah in Vegas Haydee woowoo)

He is up to 400k.. they have 676 people left, im watching the online live feed...they start paying at 666 people left (weird number no??)

So we're pacing waiting to hear he made it in the money.. next stop final table and I get to go to vegas to watch mwhaha.. this is best he's ever done in this tournament, this is the once a year world championship. so excited!!

Laura-your dad is doing GREAT! how exciting...I am excited and he's not my dad :lol:

Good morning violets~we all slept so good! I have never had macy sleep until 7:20 before....her sister & brother wore her out.

My mom & stepdad are coming over today to pick up Macy for the weekend. This first week as a SAHM has been beyond my expectations. We had so much fun just being together. How great, right?! I found out something though...I am not that good on kids lunch ideas.

Anyone care to throw out some suggestions?

Uh, I think Michelle would be the expert on that one, Tracy!

Laura -- That is soooo cool!!! Let us know when to look for him on TV!!! I assume it's televised at some point, right?

Good Morning, Violets..

Tracy.. I find that ice cream and jelly Beans is a simple little lunch.< /span>:lol: As a matter of fact, I often have it myself!:confused:

Laura.. woooooooo hoooooooooooo on your dad's success!! We could all possibly be related to a famous person soon. Don't forget to include all the Violets in the press release, k?

Ethan is here and I'm trying to get some oatmeal down, but he's eating most of it. He's here til 1 today and then I have a flute rehearsal. I'm playing for a memorial service tomorrow and my choir is singing. Then I'll have lapband support group. Another busy Saturday.

Kristin has her first obstetrician appointment today. Years ago, in anticipation of her getting pregnant, I bought a Willowtree angel called New Life. I can't wait to FINALLY give it to her today!! Of course I bought a few sleepers too. This is going to be soooooooo much fun!

We're going out for a fish fry tonight with Kris and Nathan.

Time to go amuse Ethan for a bit. It's very cloudy out and only 60 degrees. Just a yucky day, weather wise.

Everyone have a great day.

Catch ya later!

Laura, That is so exciting. Keep us posted.

TracyK, One thing I did was to teach Jack how to cook. By the time he was 5 he was making grilled cheese sandwiches. Not unless I was there to turn the stove on though. I would take the time to explain to him about different fruits and veggies. You might try looking at the Library to find a cookbook for kids. Like making sandiches and using cookie cutters to make shapes with them. No bake Cookies. Go to Freecycle.com and see if anyone has a pup tent they don't need anymore and put that up in the backyard. Have fun.

Judy, A fish Fry. I'm soooo jealous.

Just a reagular day today. Will work on my drinking. I can't get over how well I am doing on my eating. It's amazing and I'm enjoying it.

Everyone have a great day.

Judy-SUGAR RUSH....yes of course...that is exactly what I will do....give macy a sugar buzz...NOT! (she would have to fight me for the ice cream!) lol

Suzie-we have the tent already :lol: We are thinking on the same lines.

Good morning! I saw 178 for a flash today.. then went back to 179....

Last night, I ate TWO tacos, a few chips, and 1/3 of a fried icecream for dinner....... weird huh....

Laura: how exciting... pls update.

Its friday, boys are coming tonight... yippee (not) too tired to hear the fighting...... I'm whipped, and I need to eat something.

Good morning!!

How exciting Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will the finals be? Too much fun!! I tried to think of my Dad doing that, and I just can't see him doing well and being a poker player!! How many people started out in this?

Judy are you 20 today? I am going to get a wii I think.

Well running late for work, hope all goes well with everyone today!!

Tracy Ihope you mom gets GREAT new today!!

They finished last night at 424 players, he's in the money, and he's got 500k chips. They televise it on ESPN months afterward, but this year is the first year they are getting to the final table (Monday) then stopping.. and playing the final table in November. That way the final 10 can get sponsors, commercials, etc.. That's still way off, I'm just so excited he's in the money in this one, and has moved up several money brackets already. HE is so excited, and that makes me happy :lol:)

He said if he makes it to Sunday he wants my mom to fly out and watch him on Monday, but she thinks she jinxes him..anytime she's in the audience watching he makes faces at her and gives away his cards.

OK I gotta get ready for work lol, we were up so late I'm now late for work..doh.

Oh and they started with about 8,600 players.

TGIF, Vi's!~~

Working this a.m., baked some zucchini bread w/all the zucch I have from the farm (1st time & it stuck to the pans a bit on the bottoms, seems to be very sticky, note to self: pam w/flour!) to take to the in-laws this weekend, then pool w/dd + friend, then down to watch ds play in the jazz camp finale tonight... phew!

We're going to visit ILs tomorrow - Monday... I'll be able to check in from their 'puters, tho, which is good!

Laura... that is SO COOL!!! I feel the excitement!

TracyK... I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn that I think I may have some kids' cookbooks/lunch idea books and that I will be HAPPY to mail them to you!! Especially when the kids were younger, I'd always do cute stuff... I still cut dd's sandwhiches w/a heart cookie cutter from time to time...

Janie/Judy... the wii idea has been bubbling @ the back of my mind for xmas...

TracyKS... keep going, girlie!! You can do it!! 178 here you come!

Terri... how's the face coming along??? pics?

Suzie... pool yet?? pics, too, please!

Ok, a bit more work... then play! Make it a great one, Vi's!