Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

It's not that it wasn't g-rated... it's just... do I really need to know all that?

Told ya I'm a prude!

hi - de-ho gals

man, what a day, went to the dentist, got hit with a killer bill because dbf ins is messed up, applied for a job, got some info on habitat for humanity, got my modification papers notarized and dropped them off at the court house, got my hair trimmed and home for 5 to take my antibiotics and head to work.

I put in my papers i needed an increase becuase i lost my job and can't find a new one, that cracked me up because i know i'm not going to get anymore but i had to respond. I did put in there that we need to share medical bills as they are getting out of hand. we will see - but i had to respond and I told him I was going to. it was short and sweet with no jabs like we always have in the past.

Well, I'm off to work, it is so slow so I'm sure i'll be home early again.

TTFN

Terri -- Are you getting back into exercising??

uh.....no. Now that I'm taking care of Mom I'm using that as an excuse. :)

Hey...I missed the "not g-rated" post. Thats ok...I know how the swing works;)!

Judy~ I am not all that bad. Actually, I am pretty tame.

I just got some VERY SAD news. They came in and said, "Maria, your going home." Well, the councelor came in afterwards to say that his wife (mom) had died this morning. She was young and he has 2 girls. I guess she was in the hospital for a week, and died this morning from heart probs. Anyway...I am heart sick for this little girl. She is sooooooooo sweet, I just love her to pieces. They are taking the body to Mexico tomorrow to be burried and she will be back in Feb. sometime. The father was in the office crying and worried about having to tell his daughters. He was asking for help in "how" to tell them. I am very sad about it...trying not to cry in front of the kids. I just told them to work on their homework so I could chat w/ you all. Anyway, keep this poor family in your hearts as the next few hours are going to change the rest of their lives for these two little girls.

Sorry, not the councelor's wife died...Maria's dad was talking to him. I totally messed that one up.

How horrible! How old is Maria? And her sister? He is coming back to the states with them? Poor babies. Prayers said, and will continue. Do the other kids in the class know yet what is going on? It is going to make things disruptive for awhile---poor kids, life is hard enough as it is.

Hugs for you as you cope, and help them deal with it...

Kat

I keep thinking that right now...two little girls will never be the same. The rest of the class does not know. This little girl is sooo shy that when she returns if she wants to share...then she can. They are supposedly coming back in Feb. some time. I had to get her some BS work...like she cares about math now. I just feel sick.

I'm sorry you are having to deal with that Pamela. Had Mom been sick long? Or was this totally unexpected?

Been packing winter gear so I can load my car. Roads look like they will be icy tomorrow, so need some Just In Case provisions. Better Safe than Sorry!

Kat

YIKES...maybe we should just have a "violets rants & raves" section, huh? Makes me think maybe somewhere with private rooms would be a good idea!!

Anywhoooo....

TracyKS-thanks and I hope you get here very soon too! At the rate you are going you will be here in no time!

Terri-Webster would be great! I will let you know when I am child free again! I am looking forward to it. It wll probably be not this weekend but the next.

Haydee-I have not eaten bread or Pasta (other than occasional chicken noodle soup) or rice since I got the band. I just never wanted to try it because I did not want my head to tell me it was OK to eat it. Weird huh?

Judy-congrats on the official size 16!!

I went and bought some new shirts today and some are from the misses dept and some are from the womens. It is kinda fun to be able to wander back & forth from the 2 departments & shop :D There was this one shirt I regret not getting. It has a square neck and kinda low cut so I would have to buy a strapless bra (is it ok to say that? lol). The shirt is gathered under the boobies, then flares out. My stomach has always stuck out further than my boobies and being able to wear a shirt like that is really exciting. May sound weird to you all but it made me feel more feminine :) I think I am going to go back and get it this weekend.

Pamela-so sorry to hear about Maria. I will keep her family in my prayers.

I had a baked potato for supper and it went down OK. I am sure the real restriction will be in a few days when TOM shows up. Everyone have a great night!

By the way...loved the tip of the day today!

These are the t-shirt pics I said I was going to post last weekend. I am so happy I can wear it now!!

post-220113-13813136224558_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813136224726_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813136224897_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813136225043_thumb.jpg

Now now michelle........... we KNOW you have stock in the pink pwer tool section!!!!!!!!!!!! :D............... or wait......... that's me!

Shirt is toooooo big for you now TracyK! LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys........... guess what....... I just got back from eating pizza toppings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toppings off 2.5 small pieces of pizza.. I didn't PB, but my port area kind of hurts... I don't know if its related or not.. I'm just zonked out from the day.

Haydee---He says that I don't give him his place as a man? That is crazy!!! Hugs!!!!!!

Tracy great news on the weight loss and the tooooo big shirt!!!!!

I came home from work and just cracked up with the swing saga!! I too missed the post, by the time I got home it said blah, blah, blah! You guys are too funny and LOVED three fainting smilies from Judy!!

Have a good one!!

you gals are quiet tonight.

You go Tracyk with the T shirt... looking good girlfriend!

Pam- so sorry to hear about that family. how sad

dbf is 42 and he just found out that his heart is failing again, he worked his ass off and got it functioning to 49% and just found out it is back down to 36%. His dad died of a massive heart attack at 46, I didn't put up with this bs for 17years for him to die on me and you better believe i told him that the other day during our big talk (and my big cry)

well, just hanging, out of work early tonight