Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Pam-- I am so proud of you. Good job for going out and getting the 100 calorie junk. That's better than putting the cancer stick in your mouth. I know it was hard to do, I have had my days where I would kill for one. So, boobies to you for hanging in there and doing the right thing.

Today is work day. First to the Y and than Curves than off to work. I'm meeting a group of people for dinner tonight. These are people I used to work with several years ago. Tim is leaving for a year of duty over seas and this will be my chance to see him before he leaves. I haven't seen these people since I left so I'm kind of anxious to see what they think of my weight loss. Only problem is, it's at a mexican restaurant. Yikes. I love mexican food. Already have in my head that it's going to be 1 chicken taco and that's it.

Everyone have a great day and TGIF.

Good morning everyone....TGIF!!

((((hugs)))) TracyKS

Pam-hope you have a better day today! You've GOT to...it is Friday after all!!

Judy-post pics in the bathing suit (just warn Laura first so she won't have any dreams again) :eek:

Congrats to all the violets doing so well! So amny are losing again I can't remember all the names!

Terri-Do you think you will have to get an unfill or do you think maybe it is just stress?

Suzie-good luck at the mexican food place...I love it too!

Well I better get off of here and get dd ready for the day! Have a great one :)

Good morning, Violets.. EVERY morning is TGIF when you're retired. I'm getting ready to head out for my nail appointment, then the hospital shift and then hit the bookstore.

We got some snow last night, but not the 6 inches they were predicting, thank goodness.

Today should be the day when all the votes are in so we know where we're going in May. Michelle... ummmmm did I remember to vote?? You know me and that brain thing!! hehehe

Tomorrow is our lapband support group meeting. I've had calls from several people who have said they were coming so hopefully it will be a good group. In my next announcement in the paper I'm going to specifically invite bypass people too. If there are enough of them, they can break off and do their own thing. but for now it would be interesting for all of us to compare notes.

BEtter go get my hair and makeup on for the day. Everyone have a good one. Drink that Water and make wise choices!

TracyinKS... hope you're doing better today. We're all here for you!!!

TTFN....

My Pistons beat the Spurs by 10 points, fire has died out, snow is coming down, got all my Water in and did great on eating today. Did my bike, my glider and my toning exercises in the hot tub. I'm heading to bed. Everyone sleep well. Stay warm. Drink your Water. Give yourselves a hug just for being you.

Nighters!!

You had an AWESOME DAY, Judy!!! You are my hero!! I'm so proud of you I could just dance naked like all those bananas.
I love mexican food. Already have in my head that it's going to be 1 chicken taco and that's it.

Everyone have a great day and TGIF.

The thought of eating a chicken taco makes my throat close up and my eyes water!! The only thing I can safely eat at a Mexican restaurant is cheese enchiladas. See what I mean?? Crap!
Terri-Do you think you will have to get an unfill or do you think maybe it is just stress?
Tracy, I am seriously thinking about getting an unfill. I hate to do it, but it's getting quite ridiculous that I can't eat meat. Before I do that though, I'm going to try drinking hot tea before meals to loosen up the band. It's usually dinner that I have so many problems....which probably has to do with stress, feeding and cooking for mom after rushing home in traffic...that sort of thing. :)

I guess I'm eating crap because of that stress too. I went to the store last night and (among other things) bought all the stuff to make bread pudding. Why the hell did I do that??? that is the burning question: WHY? I want my life back.

I'm just so glad I can come here even though I'm not 'giving' very much lately....and only 'taking' from all of you. But I sure do need to be here, that's for sure. I do apologize for whining so much.

Today is a beading day!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Buenos Dias!

Well, I really must say I am thrilled this am! I am 249.6 today! I was good all week, except Wed (still wasn't TOOOO bad). I've logged all food cal., worked out 3 times this week...and all told, I've lost 3.2 lbs this week since Monday morning. Thank you sooo much for helping yesterday. I swear, if I didn't have you all, I would've blown it yesterday!

Although I am a slow loser (LMAO...I wrote slow learner at first...Fruedian slip) it is frustrating to be the only one who is still "way up here". I've only lost 31 pounds since the band! OH well.

TGIF...woohoo! Going to happy hour @ 2pm. I have a conference call @ 6pm so I will drink only Water (I have tons of crystal lite to go's in purse). It will be nice to just relax. Susanne works tonight from 4pm-7:30am (they have a once a month rotation that everyone pulls this duty...the Army never sleeps). Anyway, then she will hit the road and should be here by 10am. So I am going to dance class in the am and we are going to the Palm Springs Film Festival tomorrow @1pm! Should be fun!

I'll pop in later!

xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

TGIF Vi's!~~

Yay, Pam, on making good choices!! See?? You CAN do it! & the scale rewarded you!! :D

TracyK... I agree w/you EXCEPT that, when I haven't had the "real" thing in awhile, then the low-fat ice cream is actually ok & does the job! Weird, I know, but... whatever works! :eek:

Terri... On this journey we all ebb & flow... give & take... don't fret about having some "take" time... it's all good!

Judy... I'll have to go back & check my records to see if you voted or not... maybe you whacked your head on the wall while "swinging" & it caused temporary amnesia? :)

Suzie... fajitas!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Janie... YAY! so glad you're coming on the trip to... ???

Everyone... make it a great day!

Don't forget to PM Michelle with your vote on the trip if you're going. Voting closes tonight at midnight!!

How's everyone this morning? I watched an episode of Paranormal on A&E last night and I couldn't sleep. It was the one about the dead dogs. Scary. Has anyone ever watched that show?

Not much planned for this weekend. I've got dinner with friends tomorrow at a mexican restaurant. I love chips and salsa, that's my downfall...

Last night for dinner I made a really good chicken stir fry. Didn't have any leftovers for lunch today so I'll have to go scrounge up some lunch later on. I hate it when I don't bring my lunch because then it's so easy for me to make bad choices.

Ok, well I gotta get to work now. Everyone have a wonderful Friday.

Wow that was a fast post, I don't know how that got there, but it did. Anyways congrats Pam!!!!

I sold some laptops for my wonderful nephew on Ebay, but now he went back to school early to be with his girlfriend and I am shipping them out. It would be nice if they all paid at one time and I could ship them out at once,but nooooo, I was there yesterday, will go back this morning to post office and whenever one more pays. Seems like a crazy person bought one, and still hasn't paid for it, but asks me two million questions a day!!! I hope she pays today!!!

Well I better get to the Post office and work, which requires me to hop in shower!!!

By the way good luck tonight Suzie at Mexican Restaurant!!!

Good Morning!

I am better today......... I think I must be getting ready to start TOM, and wedding jitters because DH and I are FIGHTING... our styles vary.. I'm an explosive venter and he is a silent treatment runner........ (and that drives me INSANE) I vent and I'm done.......... the silent treatment only makes me madder until I get meaner and force a argument..... anyway.. this is crazy, because WE ARE ALREADY MARRIED!

Plus: LONG LONG SAGA but I had to give Cody and enema last night....... a 5'4", 149 lb, 12.5 year old boy............ poor kid, hell POOR ME! LOL but he was freaking out so I just said.... "LOOK, to me its just a big Robby butt and it is the same I would do for him or dad if needed, so lets just get it over with." we did and he feels much better........

the things we do

Terry-- Every time you come here you "give". Just coming here is all it takes. You reassure us by being here that we are all in this together. You hang in there and keep coming back even if it's just to say Hi.

Pam-- You GO Girl. See how eventually it all happens like that. One morning you wake up and youv'e lost. Keep up the good work and Hugs to you.

Who's doing the "Tip of the Day" today?

TRACYKS! -- I SEE YOUR TICKER!! 197!!! You really must've gotten a workout giving that enema!! (What a Mom!!)

Just had to point out, since no one noticed. I hit the 240's yesterday too! YAY US PAM!!!!!

I am posting my thing for the day in a minute, I know what I'm gonna put but I had to get the info from another website. I couldn't wait for this though.

Are you ready?

You know Project Runway?

Well that (game) I play where I am a clothing designer, called SecondLife. SecondLife is holding their VERY FIRST TELEVISED COMPETITION.

SecondLife Project Runway. I entered and didn't think anything of it, I sent them some samples of my clothing and an app. I got a letter today, I have been selected with ONLY 11 others to be in it! OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so excited I can't contain myself.

So every week, it's like the real show.. we get a theme, have a time limit to make it, go before judges, etc. Till the last designer is left standing. I gotta get my game face, this is SO exciting and SOOO good for business! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA! When I figure out where it's televised at, I'll give ya'll the info so you can watch :eek: