Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Merry Christmas

Good Morning Everyone :rose:

Before the crazyness of the day starts i would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and lots of success in getting through the holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :hug::hug:

Maria :rose:

Merry Christmas to everyone. I have indulged and have not regretted a single morsel that has crossed my lips (which no doubt will end up straight on my hips). ;)

All the best and much success to all my fellow bandsters!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!

:clap2::whoo::confused::biggrin1::):clap2::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Thanks Argon, i had a pretty good Christmas, hope your Christmas was a good one also, how did you make out?, you were going to get a de-fill did you get one?.

Maria :eek:

I would also like to send my New Year wishes to everyone as well, i for one will be glad to see the end of 2007.

My New Year wish is for everyone to have a HEALTHY, prosperous, and SUCCUSSFUL 2008.

:):Banane34: HAPPY NEW YEAR :(:woot:

Maria :(

Donna D i am doing much better.The pain in my abdomen is finally gone.Whoo.After 8 months .I am going for a fill and talk to Jill on Jan. 8 .This journey is about to begin again.

Yes Loriely I'm back from the Dominican - 5 lbs heavier. I started a new thread to find out if I'm the only one with 60 or less pounds to lose who is losing so slowly.

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling so much better now. Where all the results good ones from your surgery?

A new year and a better start for both of us I hope.

xo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches