Recent Status Updates
Hide and Seek? No.... If you have noticed, it’s been a little bit of stretch between posts. It’s not because I am not interested in blogging. I absolutely love sharing my journey with you. You see, my world has changed! I now exercise every single morning with a 3 to 4-mile walk. I also now meal prep so I don’t fall into old habits. I am also a bit hooked on closing my Apple Watch Fitness Rings! In fact, I am obsessed with doubling and tripling most of them. So this does take up a lot of time and by the time you add work into the mix and family time, it becomes a shorter day. Priorities are in order for me and I could not be happier. So in the last week, I’ve been hitting goals that I never thought I would be able to hit again. I weigh myself on Sunday’s now. It’s just easier to do before I get dressed for church. It just feels good. I refuse to constantly get on the scale when I see everyday victories. Like getting back into clothes I never thought I could, or taking the time to just breathe and be grateful for the blessings I have in my life right now. Continued on www.SabrinaGoddess.com· 0 replies
- This update has no replies.
6 Weeks Post Op!· 2 replies
My world is drastically different! I now walk 3 to 4 miles a day and I’m constantly getting up to move my body! .
I close my Apple Watch rings daily and about 4 to 6 days a week I double or triple them!
I have been released to have all foods. When I reintroduce some I need to start at 1 ounce to see how “Tiny Tummy” likes it!
I am not reintroducing sugars, coffee or junk! I did not pay close to $13,000 to fail! .
I went to get follow up bloodwork done this week and my numbers are all in the perfect range! .
This is my new world and I am happy it!
@DaisyChainOz, @Arabesque ... am totally thinking of both of you this very moment as I watch the final set of the Millman-Federer match at the AO... I am riveted and literally screaming at the TV...· 3 replies
Together, we have lost...
Bariatric Surgeons: Want to research a weight loss surgery surgeon? Enter their last name below to start!
- Weight Loss Surgery Forums
- Tell Your Weight Loss Surgery Story
- Weight Loss Surgery Success Stories
- Fitness & Exercise
- Weight Loss Surgeons & Hospitals
- Insurance & Financing
- Mexico & Self-Pay Weight Loss Surgery
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- WLS Veteran's Forum
- Rants & Raves
- The Lounge
- The Gals' Room
- Pregnancy with Weight Loss Surgery
- The Guys’ Room
- Singles Forum
- Weight Loss Medications & Popular Diets
- Website Assistance & Suggestions
- General Weight Loss Surgery Discussions
- PRE-Operation Weight Loss Surgery Q&A
- POST-Operation Weight Loss Surgery Q&A
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forums
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Forums
- LAP-BAND Surgery Forums
- Duodenal Switch Surgery Forum
- Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery Forum
- Revision Weight Loss Surgery Forums (NEW!)