Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nurseamy's tummy tuck/Lipo/Mastopexy

Wow, what a difference, yeah that looks a tummy from a mommy-I'd recognize it anywhere...but they are worth EVERY bit of it...

Yep!!! My first started it and my 3rd was just the icing on the cake:biggrin:Thank God for Plastic Surgeons!!!!

You look wonderful. You have had a successful journey all aruond and you worked hard at it - should be proud of yourself for your accomplishments. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us and giving us better understanding of what is involved with the plastic surgery. Good luck, you look great.

Hello all,it has been a while since I have checked in.Just wanted to post a 3month Post -Op Picture.Everything is going GREAT!!!Good Luck to those with upcoming surgeries..it is all worth it in the end!!!

IMG_9186-1-1.jpg

I want a my tummy fixed when I lose all my weight. who was your dr.

Dr Adam in Webster,Tx

Wow! That is one fierce tummy. You have GOT to be happy with those results.

Amy: You're smoking hot! Do you exercise? What are you doing for your diet. I am going to hit it hard to get the last 20 pounds off and I feel like I need to shake everything up a bit. Suggestions would be appreciated! Kudos on your success!

Hi Amy,

Honey - you look AMAZING . . . I had my surgery days before you and have no where NEAR the results you have. I am wondering if I lose the last 20 pounds if then I'll be smokin' hot, like Amy ??? ha ha ha . . . :)

In all honesty - you must be and should be thrilled with your results. Here is my issue - Dr. Todd Adam is literally in my neighborhood, and yet I chose to go to the Medical Center in Houston. For some reason I didn't give the docs in this area as much credibility as the ones at Baylor, etc. I now realize that was a mistake.

I feel certain I will be getting in touch with Dr. Adam for any revision or certainly for future work. You need to be on a billboard somewhere (being compensated of course) to advertise for this man, Dr. Todd Adam. Your results are phenomenal . . . really, they are.

Clearly he does beautiful work, and as I have snooped around the area, I have learned that he has done work on people you never would've guessed . . .

Amy keep us posted - it is always nice to have a 'freind' check-in after they've been gone for a while. And I would still like to meet you for a coffee if you ever have time when you come in to see Dr. Adam. I truly am, just down the street.

Like Karey asked - because you look so 'wicked' A-W-E-S-O-M-E (I have a teenager - forgive me), we all want to know your secrets. What are you doing for exercise? What are you eating? Drinking? How tight are you keeping the band at this point? Uncomfortable or does it allow you to eat? Are you really 'dieting' or just eating a little bit of what you want? Are you losing like this? If so, how quickly?

And I can't remember how your band factors in to all of this - did you end up having to have an adjustment or not? What is the current level of fill in your band?

Okay - I am rambling because I am too tired to be on here, so I better get off before I type something goofy that will embarrass me tomorrow - totally possible as I have already taken my Ambien for the night . . . :)

So, good night friends - let's visit again soon . . .

Good night,

Lynn

Edited by mommi-hammi

That soooo makes me wish my tummy was worse, just so I could justify the tummy tuck! Dont have a lot of loose skin but also dont have a stomach ANYTHING like that!

OMG Nurseamy!!!

That tummy looks AMAZING :smile:! Congratulations, you are truly one Hot Mama, girl!!!!

If I end up looking even HALF as good as you, I will be over the moon with excitement!!!

In fact, I am going to show your tummy photo to my Dr. and tell him that I want to look just like you. I'm not kidding, I am going to do this!

(I will be SO lucky if that poor man doesn't flip out and kill me before this is all said done :tongue2:......).

Amy - {{{{{{{{{{{{WOW}}}}}}}}}}}}}!!!

You are seriously BEAUTIFUL! What amazing work. Truly one of the best I've seen. I love that little outfit too, sports bra and the sexy undies....that's what I picture I'll be prancing around in when I think of me being post surgery and at goal :smile: :scared2: Kind of like Flashdance, except without that crazy 80's perm-mullet. Thank you SO much for posting and keeping us in the loop.

Frangi...LMAO :tongue2: you crack me up. Make sure you tell us what the doc says.

Hi Amy,

Honey - you look AMAZING . . . I had my surgery days before you and have no where NEAR the results you have. I am wondering if I lose the last 20 pounds if then I'll be smokin' hot, like Amy ??? ha ha ha . . . :tongue2:

In all honesty - you must be and should be thrilled with your results. Here is my issue - Dr. Todd Adam is literally in my neighborhood, and yet I chose to go to the Medical Center in Houston. For some reason I didn't give the docs in this area as much credibility as the ones at Baylor, etc. I now realize that was a mistake.

I feel certain I will be getting in touch with Dr. Adam for any revision or certainly for future work. You need to be on a billboard somewhere (being compensated of course) to advertise for this man, Dr. Todd Adam. Your results are phenomenal . . . really, they are.

Clearly he does beautiful work, and as I have snooped around the area, I have learned that he has done work on people you never would've guessed . . .

Amy keep us posted - it is always nice to have a 'freind' check-in after they've been gone for a while. And I would still like to meet you for a coffee if you ever have time when you come in to see Dr. Adam. I truly am, just down the street.

Like Karey asked - because you look so 'wicked' A-W-E-S-O-M-E (I have a teenager - forgive me), we all want to know your secrets. What are you doing for exercise? What are you eating? Drinking? How tight are you keeping the band at this point? Uncomfortable or does it allow you to eat? Are you really 'dieting' or just eating a little bit of what you want? Are you losing like this? If so, how quickly?

And I can't remember how your band factors in to all of this - did you end up having to have an adjustment or not? What is the current level of fill in your band?

Okay - I am rambling because I am too tired to be on here, so I better get off before I type something goofy that will embarrass me tomorrow - totally possible as I have already taken my Ambien for the night . . . :scared2:

So, good night friends - let's visit again soon . . .

Good night,

Lynn

Wow!! You guys are sure good for a ego!!!! To answer all the questions...:smile:

Dr Adam is WONDERFUL!!! I had an area on both my breast like extra skin..kinda like a dog tag on my breast instead of hips and they were very obviois in my swimsuit so he did not make me wait the (6 months for revisions) He fixed them with no questions asked...after nursing three kids my breast now look like those of a 16yr old! This man is amazing!!!

My tummy speaks for itself in the picture:biggrin:I do have horrible strechmarks on my thighs that mentally hinder my results,but o-well.Like my husband said I am not 21 anymore and have 3 kids to show for those strechmarks:rolleyes:

I have a 4cc band and have been filled to 3.4 since last July.I did not touch it during surgery.I do not diet! I just eat smaller portions of whatever I choose.I do try and make better food choices but I am still human and those damn cotton candy blizzards at Dairy Queen are killing me!!! I can't eat bread(I can have a slice of toasted bread) but I will never be able to get a quarter pounder,fries and a coke down!! I do not eat and drink at the same time and I chew very slowly.If I eat to fast I get stuck...and that is not fun.I have not lost much since Christmas.I was 142 then and they took 10lbs off during plastic surgry.I probably could lose more but I am not the best example when it comes to food choices.It is summertime and we are in the boat/beach alot so sometimes lunch is chips and budlight:lol:

I try and get to the gym 3-4 times a week and I walk on the treadmill on an incline...trying to tone up my thighs and rear.I usually do about 3miles.I have a 5lb dumbell at home that I do armlifts with almost daily(only a set of 50)

I hope this answered most the questions.Thanks again for all the compliments!!!!!

WOW is all I can say!!! You look amazing, and I love your belly button!!! I agree with fragni, I want to take your pix in to my PS and tell him to make my tummy look like your yours!!!

Amazing,,,,,

Thanks again everyone! My doctor does his bellybuttons fom the inside so there is no scar around the bellybutton like most.He said his bellybuttons are his signature:tt2: