Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you like best about people?

SueSue

Humor, intelligence and compassion. Tolerance. Non-judgmental people. Unique - because I believe there is something special in each of us.

I like ME when I put myself in EVERYONE's shoes, and no matter who they are or what their story is, I can find where I have transgressed in the same way, or I have had the same fault, or I see where I, too, have a hard time being what I want them to be. Then I can love everyone, just where they are. I don't have to pick and choose. And when I think I can't stand someone, I take a good look at me, and find we are just the same. This is not always easy...

Our Innocence, that's what I love. Seeing that we are all just doing our best. That no one would hurt another person if they weren't confused.

I think im more like LIndata, I like the grandma kind of people. People who can see good and bad but Love enough to overcome the bad. I think the world is way too full of minipulaters and judgemental people. Everyone could be judged for something but it would be nice to know that you can be loved anyway. I also love honest people who you dont have to discern if what they are saying is truthful or not. Im not a real worldly person. The go getters are great and the world has to have some of each kind to keep going but my favorites are the lovers.

I like open-minded, curious people and I like people who find me funny. This indicates that they obviously have a sense of humour, and I figure that a sense of humour is a very important thing to have if you want to get through life relatively unharmed.

I like loving people. People who genuinely care about others. I like people who greet everyone and seem to care how things are going with that person.

All of my friends are eccentric in some way and are very funny and fun loving. We love to laugh at the absurd things in life. I also like it when someone knows a lot about a subject that I am interested in. I like silver tongued devils who can woo me with wit and charm. I don't enjoy being around normal boring people.

I like creative and resourcful people. I like big picture people. I feel comfortable around emotional outgoing people who are not afraid to be tender and open.

If you are funny and quirky and open minded then you can be my friend.

I like open-minded, curious people and I like people who find me funny. quote]

Then you must love me! haha

All of my friends are eccentric in some way and are very funny and fun loving. We love to laugh at the absurd things in life. I also like it when someone knows a lot about a subject that I am interested in. I like silver tongued devils who can woo me with wit and charm. I don't enjoy being around normal boring people.

I like creative and resourcful people. I like big picture people. I feel comfortable around emotional outgoing people who are not afraid to be tender and open.

If you are funny and quirky and open minded then you can be my friend.

Ah yes, the eccentrics, forgot about that one! I LOVE people who are not cookie cutter versions of whatever is popular nowadays. I love the nerds, people covered in tattoos (before tattoos got cool), people who have weird interests and are not scared about sharing them (yes, I do play banjo, and yes, that was before I moved to Arkansas -go figure! haha), the artistic, temperamental, dramatic types, the ones that can make me laugh so much I snort a drink out my nose.

Can I be your friend, Phylisc?:)

Lindata,

Banjo? Arkansas?......Strains of Deliverance going off in my mind, de da dum dum dum. Be careful out there girl.

Yes, of course you can be my friend and we can also be Green's friends, cause we think she is so so funny!!!!!!!

oh here's one. I LOVE HOMOSEXUAL MEN! (and I am generalizing I know; please don't throw a brick at me). I love them cause they are funny, they listen really well, they get the joke, they put up with a lot of crap and still keep smiling, they don't try to get in my pants and they like cats. OH... and they love me at any size.