Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. Arabesque

Arabesque

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Crystalmoon

I am a week post op and I honestly feel like crap! I keep feeling so nauseous and I can’t get my self to drink a good amount of water. I honestly feel very regretful today. When does it get better? 
      · 1 reply
      1. adventuremomof4

By the third week you will feel some relief. Don't push yourself too much with quantity that first week. I just made sure to keep sipping and walking which helped me feel better.

• Crystalmoon

I honestly haven’t weighed myself since surgery, looking forward to doing it! 
      · 1 reply
      1. AAJamesdycle

Im happy 6251

• Sarahgirl10

I have my surgery scheduled for 07/15/2021! I'm so excited! I began implementing the pre-op diet (essentially low carb) that my nutritionist gave me today! So far a pretty rough day- I didn't realize how much I graze throughout the day. But I'm excited to get these habits broken, and take control over my relationship with food!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • spatty

So far the LSD has not been bad. I have had no headaches and no complaints of hunger or cravings. Shake for breakfast, sugar-free jello for a snack, shake for lunch, another for snack, small dinner of protein and veggies and another shake for evening snack with 64 oz. of water throughout the day. I thought it was going to be hell but so far so good. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • summerset

Just stumbled across this and had to think of BP immediately. I know this is something people simply don't want to think, let alone talk about but it's one of the reasons I'm limiting time on here.
      https://www.scienceofeds.org/2016/02/07/bariatric-surgery-and-eating-disorders-a-double-edged-sword/

· 2 replies
      1. XtinaDoesIt

Thanks for sharing. I was just talking to a friend about this.

2. GreenTealael

Very interesting!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches