Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg the healing process is so much different and painful. I had my revision on 9.17.2020 and the pain has me so uncomfortable to move, talk, cough,anything. I cant even lay down. I literally have a cloud of covers and pillows on the couch to keep me propped for comfort. I am really hoping for weight loss as I am working on my discipline this time around cause I failed my sleeve unfortunately and I am not in denial about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I had the Loop DS surgery (no revision) and yeah sleeping in bed was a no for me for at least the first week. I also slept on the couch with a bunch of pillows propped up behind me. The recovery does take a little longer than most WLS, but it'll pass! Congrats on your new surgery!

I just had the sleeve to ds revision a week ago and it was amazingly better than my original sleeve recovery. All major pain was gone in about 3 days and I was going for walks day 5. I think it’s a case by case thing. I do have to sleep propped up by pillows but it’s because of this darn acid reflux. That’s probably the worst part but totally manageable with Pepcid. Good luck guys!