Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ December Thread

Thanks a bunch Eileen, Sherry and Betty. Yesterday sure was strange...with that "stuck" and spit stuff going on!!!!!! I stayed on some heavy liquids and by noonish today, I had no problems eating a tablespoon of tuna salad, half of a salmon burger and 3 wheat crackers w/ garlic spread on them! OK so that's a it much after that episode, LOL....I was just so happy to be able to eat again!!

Hope everyone is doing great. How 'bout you Pat? Whatcha up to?

Sherry, how much are you asking for the Honda? My hubby is looking for another one to make into a cafe racer. Got any pics of it? Details? I have a friend that could pick it up....~Mandy

Kat thank yu so much for the beautiful Christmas card. It made me cry and you sure said everything so perfect. We are quite a team.

Anne, I'm praying for your dad and you and family.

Hello everyone else. I can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to bed night ngiht

I got the PM Sherry, I will have my DH call your DH tomorrow if that's ok.

I had waaay to much to drink last night and I am still feeling it today. I too and off to bed early. ~Mandy

Good Morning Y'all!

I have been so busy I just have not had tme to post. I try to read it every day, but then by the time I finally catch up I have to go do something else.

Our party was a lot of fun, I had a little too much to drink and didn't feel on top of the world yesterday, but still had to get things done so just kept pushing myself. I think the more you move, the better you start feeling.

Mandy - What a great present! Just be careful and you'll have lots of enjoyment out of it.

Cindy - Glad you are enjoying your new job. How about all this crazy weather we are having?

Diane - I'm glad you are feeling much better. Sometimes we just need to let it rest for a while, I guess that is why we call it a finicky b@tch!

Eileen- Are you still drooling over the cool guy? You need to take your camera and get a picture so we can all drool!

Pat - I really love your new hair style! Are you getting nervous about the surgery yet?

Patty - Glad you found a new job! I'm doing the happy dance for you!

Sherry - I'm like you, I certainly can't drink as much as I used to, but at times I don't have enough brains and still try. Glad you had a great time.

Opps, the clock tells me it's time to go and I'm not dressed.

Catch the rest of you next time.

Have a great one!

Hi Girlies,

Cindy Loo where are you ? we miss ya chickie.

Diane, I'm glad your starting to get food down, just remember sloooooow :D Some times thats hard, especially when your belly is growling. I need a fill something horrible but I'm trying to work with what I have. I just need to cut out eating all the crap and I bet I'd start losing again .... oh well.

Sherry I can't get DH tools, lets put it like this..he built my house from the outside to the inside all by himself (no contractors) so you see...he's got everything you can think of. Last year I got him the Little Giant ladder which he really likes b/c it comes apart and you can use it on stairs... but thats about it. He doesn't have hobbies, his clothes consist of work boots, jeans and tshirts... A very difficult person to buy for BUT !!!!!!!!! he told me last night he wants an inversion table (for his back) so thats what I'm getting him :eek: pheww.

Betty.........ooops there she goes again lol. Have a great day.

I gotta get my ass back up and finish cleaning the living room, then its to the doctor with my DD...her ear is acting up ?? could be the swimming classes she is taking but nonetheless, off to the doc we go. Then its Karate tonight *DROOL* .... *evil grin*

Have a great day everyone....boy is it windy here and cold...stay warm.

:)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers - it's amazing how comforting it is to know that they're coming in from all over the country, and I truly, truly appreciate it!

Mandy, congrats on the new bike! Nothing like the perfect gift to save a rotton day. :)

Diane, how is the band today? Were you able to try some mushies?

We had to dig ourselves out of 12 inches of snow yesterday. The kids had a snow day today. Since DH is out of town until Sunday, I had to call into work. We had a nice day - we hit the McDonalds Playland (along with 50 other screaming kids) and got haircuts for the kids. Here's hoping were back to school tomorrow!

Sorry that I don't have time for personals for everyone - hope everyone is ready for Christmas! :D

Anne

Anwyn, the band today had been behavin', LOL. things seem OK, havn't had any problems, but I'm sure I will 'cause I tend to push the envelope sometimes. Eileen, I think going slow is probably the No. 1 thing to always keep in mind! Seems like, if that first bite screws up...that's it! I'm learnin', though.

Thank goodness got you gals to talk too about it!

Diane-that has been a hard thing for me to wrap my head around. If the first bite is an iffy one----to quit! It is not like we live in a poor country that we either eat now or do without until who knows when! I can go back to it anytime! But instead I would keep trying. Dummy me!

Same thing, with the fact that I really, I mean REALLY try to quit eating before I feel stuffed full. I try to quit when I am just no longer hungry. I have to tell myself, if I were to get hungry again, I can go back later and eat another couple of bites if I have to. But nope, I want to eat it all and eat it all NOW!!

I know I do a million times better than I did pre band, but I also know I still have room for improvement!!!! You already have the idea!! WTG!

Thanks for the great card!!

Kat

Good Morning Y'all!

Gosh, everyone must be out shopping and getting ready for Christmas. I am not even close to being ready, but I do have Christmas Eve off so that will help me. There just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. It gets dark too early now and that sure puts a damper on things.

Anne - 12 inches of snow, I think it is pretty, but I don't want it!

It has been cold and warm here, but when I say cold, it's nothing like up there! It is going to be in the 70's tomorrow, but 50's by Christmas!

Mandy - Have you rode your bike yet, or do you have snow too?

Pat - Did you try to make Cookies again this year? I remember your pictures from last time! ROFLMAO!

Cindy - How do you like this weather? I'll take it over being cold all the time, but you never know how to dress from day to day.

Diane - It won't take you long to realize that some days you just can't eat what you can other days. Just when you think you found something you can eat really good, it tells you nope, you aren't going to have that today!

Kat - I do the same thing with eating. I still think I have to clean up my plate. Will we ever learn?

Eileen - Hey girlie, what's up these days? Have you totally learned your new job and are you liking it? I still have lots to learn, but I am really liking mine!

Sherry - Are you making candy and Cookies this year? I am only going to make one batch of cookies I think and that is to take to my DB house on Christmas eve. They always request that is one thing I bring, along with my fruit salad and baked Beans.

Darcy - Just know we are thinking about you and have you in our prayers. We are here if you need us! Hugs!

Well, I know I am missing some, but I guess I have a brain fart and can't remember who! I wish it was Friday, I am definately ready for the weekend.

Have a great one!

good morning everyone!!!!

I have not been around lately because for some reason I just cant seem to quit my second job like I so want to. we dont get out of there until 10:30 - 11 at night and then I have a 40 minute drive home and I have to get my act together to do it all again the next day. I have not walked on the treadmill at all this week and I am so upset about it but I just cant bring myself to do it after working for 8am - 11pm no way jose!!!

I did buy myself and ab lounger over the weekend and as soon as I take it out of my trunk I am sure i will put it to good use :-)

I hope everyone is doing good.

oh I went for my 6 week post op yesterday and I lost another 5 pounds so that 27 total and I am very happy. no fill for me yet...doc said when i go back for my 3 month if my weight loss has leveled off then we will look into a fill but he is happy with how everything is progressing so he doesnt think I should get a fill yet and I agree with him.

have a great day everyone!!

Hi everybody,

Hope everyone is doing better. Diane I'm glad your feeling better.

Just a quick check in.

Take care

Good Morning Little Goils ;)

Its good to see you all but where is the rest of the MIA chickies? Do those Christmas Cookies have ya in a sugar coma? lol

Its been a busy week to say the least. Parties, cooking, cleaning, baking....calgon take me away.

I can't believe 3 more days until Christmas....I'm excited to see my DD's eyes when she gets up in the morning... giggle.

Is everyone shopping today ? I'll be one of them nuts too, I need to get a few more things for DH but what? He's getting an inversion table but I'd like something I can wrap and put under the tree.... putting a bow on myself is not an option since I can't fit under the tree :P

I was watching an episode of Home Improvements the other day where Tim decorates his house outside for Christmas... it was funny, he had frankenstein dressed up as a 3 wise man and Keith Partridge's head on top of a pear tree.... very funny episode. I used to love that show. Tv really got screwy ever since the reality shows hit the airwaves.

Anyway..... you all have a lovely day and Tis the Season :(

Love yah's.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

:rose: May you all find the peace that passes all understanding and may Christmas be in your hearts today and forever :rose:

Love you, Eileen

I haven't baked Cookies yet but, was planning on doing that today :rose: yeap last minute but, Christmas isn't Christmas with at least SOME Cookies. I had to wait until today because we had to go to NY this weekend to see the In-laws. That went ok but, man what a ride home in all that rain. There were times DH and I couldn't see the road. I was VERY thankful it wasn't snow though because we wouldn't of gotten home

DS has to work today from 9-5...he wasn't happy but, I told him thats the retail life if you choose to work there. It's crazy out there right now...especially the grocery store. I bought stuff today for cookies and man I forgot some things. Might have to change my mind on what I'm making lol. I forgot potatos for Christmas dinner though UGH so I have no choice. The guys don't like instant sooo that's pretty much leaving me no options. I walked right by the dang things grrrrrrrr.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones and hope Santa is good to you all.

Hugs!