Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ December Thread

Hey Chickies....... *HUGS*

How is everyone doing. I thought for sure there would be 10 posts already on the December Thread.

I gotta go get cawfeee....brb

Good Morning,

Pat I'm glad your waiting and not letting that doc make the calls during surgery... you Smarty Pants you.

Nothing much is going on in Eileenieland, SOSDD...today is Karate *DROOL* and tonight I'm going to a Jewelry party (Lia Sophia)...my friend from HS is giving the party. I haven't seen her since her DH's funeral (an old man hit him [car] and he was killed instantly :girl_hug: She sounds in good spirits though.

Udder dan dat........ sosdd.... the house is all decorated, I'm done shopping for the most part 98%.

Anyone hear from Dianne (NC) and Beanie ??? I miss those girls.

Well...ttyl.

Have a great Saturday.

Pat, I went to Cancun in 2001 and loved it. Check out Apple Vacations, #1 Tour Operator in the U.S.: Book All Inclusive Vacation Packages Online and see if they have any deals. I prefer to stay in 5-star (or apple) locations and I can usually find them for a fairly reasonable price. Once you see something you're interested in, check out Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor. Look up that resort and read the reviews. It's very helpful. Oh, and I'm soooooooooo jealous. I could totally go for a trip somwhere warm. It's freezing here! brrr...

Not much new here. This weekend will be busy - errands today, party tonight, and my charity group is having a Holiday House Tour tomorrow so that will take up most of my day. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Today I decorated the 10 foot tree at our "clubhouse" for the subdivision. It's huge....and really beautiful. We are going to use it for the pictures of the couples after the formal dinner. I'm tired, so I'm going to prop myself up in the floor and wrap presents. No lifting, no pulling or bending, just wrapping some gifts.

Tomorrow our committee shops for the gifts for the kids party. 23 kids, that's a ton of shopping. Then next week I get to go after work and wrap the gifts that we buy tomorrow. 2 weeks til party time. I guess if we get the work done a little at a time, it won't be crunch time in 13 days. LOL I decorated today, shop tomorrow. Then next week I'm going to do the food shopping, and order the Desserts. The catering is ordered, and the beverages are being made by members. I have the paper goods and flat ware in storage. 90% of the decorating is done, I just need to wrap the banisters with garland. I have music picked out and burned onto a few different cds. I think I'm on track.

Now for time to do my own Christmas cards.... ~Mandy

Happy Sunday,

Its a beautiful snowy morning and Im so glad I don't have to go traveling in it LOL DH and DD are outside playing while I sit in here and ache like crazy. My lower back does not like the wet weather, it makes it so its very hard to move. So I've given up worrying about the cleaning for today.

How are all you chickies ?

Eileen

Im in the same boat as you - nice and snowy outside and way to COLD for me to go out if I dont have too. I am glad I did my errands yesterday instead of putting it off today! I bought some goodies for my friends students in Poland - pens, pad, stickers and just cute things that 3-5 year olds might like - so I think I will just spend the rest of the day putting the little bags together to keep myself from laying in the bed all day long.

hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Morning Y'all!

I'll have to stop later to chat, I should be dressed already but still in my gown!

It's warm here, we were wearing shorts again yesterday, but 38 this morning. It's warming up again. I am not complaining at all.

I reallly need the Christmas names/addresses if anyone has them, please send them to me!

Catch you later!

Please send the names and addresses to me too...pretty please!

It snowed here last night...very pretty but, made for a terrible commute to work. Weekend was a busy one, man it flew by so fast that I didn't even get my Christmas tree up. (Those of you around last time this year...remember how long it took me grrrrr, I don't want that again this year). I did manage to convince DH to drag the tree out of the attic though so it's in the living room. I could just decorate the box and save the trouble hee hee. Nah...I have to get it up for my party this weekend. I invited a bunch of friends over for a holiday get together...ya'll invited too if you'r around NE on Saturday :P come on over!!! So I'll be busy all week getting food ready, cleaning house etc.

On top of all that we already have to do...I taught Reiki Level II this Saturday from 9-2 then DH and I rushed out at 3 to go to Boston to pick up the BIL and SIL and nephew at the airport. Traffic was UNREAL! Sooo I now have visitors that I didn't know I was having until Friday afternoon. It's great seeing my nephew again but, there is a LONNNNG story behind this who thing. I'm just leaving it with it's great to see my nephew and my SIL. Lets just say I'm really having to practice my Reiki ways with all that's happened :) They go back to Colorado for good on Thursday sooooo I'm guessing we're being expected to bring them to the airport as well. yeap that's family :) Or as my in-laws say...YEAP that's BIL.

Well I need to get back to work so I'll have to catch up with everyone later :) Have a great day!

Addresses sent!

I only have a quick second. Can you all please say a prayer for Stacy Peterson? She is a young woman that is missing in my neighborhood. She's been gone a month, her husband is a local cop and looks to be guilty. www.findstacypeterson.com really sad case, weighs heavy on my heart. I've gone searching a few times for her, adn cry each and everyday over this. She has 2 young kids, 2 and 4 that are still living with their monster father. He has a dead ex-wife and several missing people in his past. Scary that he was a cop in my neighborhood. Keep her sister in your prayers, her name is Cassandra Cales. Maybe even add her to your church prayer list? Thanks guys, you are the best. ~Mandy

Hello Y'all!

Mandy - We are following that case here in Texas! I would say by everything we hear he is definately guilty. That is so sad! I'll definately keep her in my prayers.

Sherry - Busy? Did you say busy? Sounds like you are much more than busy! Hope you get your tree up in time. I only put up a small one this year, I just can't get in the mood yet.

Hope all you gals with the snow don't freeze! I don't think I could handle that anymore.

Anyone heard from Darcy? I think about her all the time.

Beanie too! Guess we have to send the monkeys out huh?

Well, it's been a heck of a day, I am worn out and I am going to finally sit down.

Catch ya all later!

Betty, they live right around the corner from me. When I go to the grocery store, or work for that matter I am driving by the press, cops and frenzy of gwakers. It's really all very hard to live around. It's bad that he is free and her family is living this hell all because of him.

I'm off to bed girlys. Much love, Mandy

Hi all-

Will try to get in and catch up tomorrow. Rick is off, so life is chaos.

I forwarded the addresses I have---

Miss y'all talk to you soon!

Kat

Good Morning Gals,

Guess what I was doing three years ago today, getting my band put in :). Hard to believe it's been three years.

Trying to do some online Christmas shopping today, so not in the mood, maybe if I had some of that snow, LOL.

Have a great day everyone.