Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 hours ago, Losingit2018 said:

If you had taken the time to really read the post. The ricotta bake may taste like pizza as the poster mentioned but the ricotta bake is healthy and surgery friendly.
why not try being positive with people for a change rather than always making negative or bashing posts?
Believe it or not the day may come when you need help or encouragement. People here may end up treating you just as you have treated them.

Always an expert. It was a little pizza snarky comment. I have been sleeved for 5 years I know the drill and now revised.

5 hours ago, summerset said:

Why do people continue to read his comments let alone react to them...

I am starting to think its a robot.

10 hours ago, summerset said:

Why do people continue to read his comments let alone react to them...

5 hours ago, Tracyringo said:

I am starting to think its a robot.

I think everyone wants validation and want help with this journey.

I am unsure - I know I've spoken to him in the past but I really was joking!! :)

I can't be so serious this whole time -- it's a lot to learn all over again being revised than sleeved... It really wasn't a choice I wanted but I had too, I'm too young to suffer for another 30-40 years and would rather do it now, but ... with that said, and like I said above, I think everyone wants some help with this and some maybe, just maybe, are a bit touchy LOL

Maybe he needs to be validated ;)

Things are still moving along. I never did lose my energy which is great except I am still having pain on right side. I still think it is a pulled muscle from not being still. I am giving it until Thursday which will be a week from when it started to call the Dr. office.

I had a scrambled egg for Breakfast yesterday and today with no issues. I did have coffee this morning with my fake sugar and Creamer and it doesn't appear that I will be a dumper . I have not been sick or nauseated since surgery.

Could someone please tell me what are portion sizes this early out for bypass. I still don't have feeling and the few times I had cottage cheese I used 1/4 cup to measure. I did measure with sleeve the first 18 months but even in beginning I didn't eat the whole portion we were allowed because my sleeve said no. My understanding with this pouch is you don't want to eat one bite over so I have been pretty careful.

Edited by Tracyringo

Hi Tracy. I would love to chat with you privately. I could use some help/encouragement. I have questions about reflux and revision. Is there a way we could communicate outside the forum?

1 hour ago, Grace Garcia said:

Hi Tracy. I would love to chat with you privately. I could use some help/encouragement. I have questions about reflux and revision. Is there a way we could communicate outside the forum?

I will PM you

I weighed in at 174.8 this morning. I am still not feeling any GERD, which is great but I also am still on my PPI for a few more months. Hoping the GERD is gone and the PPI will heal my esophagus.

I am still not feeling hunger but I didn't figure I would since I didn't have much of it with the sleeve either. I am afraid to eat now to be quite honest and it is messing with my head. I keep thinking I have a stoma and not a valve and wonder if I will hurt myself. Hoping I will feel better about eating when I start to have feeling again.

20 hours ago, Grace Garcia said:

Why did you have a revision to bypass when you weigh so little, just curious

I had to for the erosive esophagitis.

So I went to Sams yesterday to buy a box of Premier Protein shakes. $17 and some change for a 12 pack. I spotted Fairlife Protein Shakes for $15 and some change. I bought the Fairlife choclate with 30 gm of Protein and it is pretty good stuff. I will be drinking this brand from now on.

I am staying in the 600 to 700 calorie range and getting my 60 gm of protein in each day. I am not having any issues getting in my liquids . I am also on a Vitamin regimen which is going fine also.

Still having pain on right side. If I stay still I am fine. Coughing or laughing hurts.

Weighing in at 173.4 this morning. Yesterday I had scrambled egg, 1/2 slice of bacon, and 1/4 of a biscuit for breakfast. I had no issues at all nor did I feel anything. I do chew chew chew out of fear that something could get stuck or so I have heard. I am trying not to find out, lol .

I can hardly wait for June 23 to go to see Wendy ( NP for the bariatric center ) I need to pick her brain and hopefully I will feel better on what I am suppose to be doing with this pouch. No one ever gave me measurements for food so I have been eating like I did in the beginning with the sleeve but smaller portions because of fear.

I did call the Dr. office on Thursday because of the pain in my right side. I was told it might be from the nerves being cut. I think I pulled a muscle really good. Either way it is starting to feel a little better. It still hurts to cough and laugh.

You are doing well. I really wonder if the lack of full sensation could still be that your nerves need to heal. I get full quickly now on one scrambled egg and definitely feel it. If I eat 1/2 slice of bacon I am only able to eat 1/2 egg without feeling horribly uncomfortable.

Edited by Losingit2018