Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eating to much symptoms



Recommended Posts

I'm just wondering if everyone has the same full symptoms? I personally feel some discomfort in my lower front ribs, mouth waters badly, and left nostril runs. Thank you for your answers ahead of time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like I need to burp, but I can't. I've only pushed past that point by a bite once, and that caused some actual discomfort right in the stomach area and mild nausea. I'm trying hard not to find out what happens past that point. 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/11/2020 at 14:38, CO_Adventurer said:



Feels like I need to burp, but I can't. I've only pushed past that point by a bite once, and that caused some actual discomfort right in the stomach area and mild nausea. I'm trying hard not to find out what happens past that point. 😃


Haha I JUST found out what happens after that one more tiny bite ... wasn’t as bad as I was expecting but I never want to do that again haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard people talk about their nose running when they are full. Unfortunately so far I have no "tell". But I measure my food and haven't tried to eat more than one half cup in one sitting, and I'm afraid to experiment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pressure in chest, hiccup, nose running.
But at first I had no symptoms so I would just measure everything. Maybe 6-7 month after I started feeling/noticing the signs of being full

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

I've heard people talk about their nose running when they are full. Unfortunately so far I have no "tell". But I measure my food and haven't tried to eat more than one half cup in one sitting, and I'm afraid to experiment!

I'll be the devil on your shoulder saying; TRY SOMETHING NEW, but good for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll have to crowd in with all the other devils setting there....but there's plenty of room on the angel shoulder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never been that type. Guess I'll stay with the dark side. They have sugar free Russel Stover's pecan delights!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel a pain in my ribs and chest. As soon as I feel it, I don't swallow anything else. Tonight I had a small bite of food in my mouth when I got the feeling, and I spit it out into a napkin.

The one time I swallowed that last bite, I was nauseated, spitting up mucous, etc. Don't want that feeling again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't eaten too much yet - I'm still very carefully measuring everything and since I'm still modified liquids it all goes down pretty quickly. However, I have noticed my nose runs a little when I eat even if it's only a little bit. It's very odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, loridee11 said:

I haven't eaten too much yet - I'm still very carefully measuring everything and since I'm still modified liquids it all goes down pretty quickly. However, I have noticed my nose runs a little when I eat even if it's only a little bit. It's very odd.

Yes it is weird. One nostril even weirder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel a pressure forming in my chest. I stop once I feel it forming. Sometimes I get the runny nose symptom but it's less common. Like others it's only in one nostril (my left) and it's just enough for a sniffle.

I can eat up to 3 oz of (soft) solid food at the moment, but sometimes 2 oz is pushing it. I don't really feel restriction with liquids. Sometimes I drink too fast and my stomach hurts for a minute, but otherwise I can drink all day long no problem. I think I've missed my fluid goals only three times after coming home from the hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×