Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Way to early for food -you look at your plan and let you body decide when you are ready - For now i would suggest pureed and I mean really pureed foods - Broths with pureed stuff in them=

My savor at that state was broth with just a tad of lintels and pureed - Broth will fill you up fast but does go away fast also - slowly you will work your way to adding Proteins. I must have made 100 egg drop Soup pureed to get thru the first couple weeks

Mind of matter.

I am on a full liquid diet as of the 16th. Yesterday was the first day I real wanted real food. However, I am pushing forward by blending foods like "chinese chicken vegetable soup."

Also "egg drop Soup and wonton soup." What is also helping keeping a journal and walking my puppy. This is my second chance. I refuse to give up on my health.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BariatricPal mobile app

My doctor gives patients clearance to begin transitioning to soft foods by day 4 if they feel comfortable with it. I was trying a multitude of soft foods within a week of surgery - eggs, cottage cheese, Soups, etc.

Love your profile pic "rockos modern life"

Great 90s cartoons

I’m on third week and basically still on Protein Drinks, and one item of food a day...which is a vegan meatball, spoon full of avocado, and i’ve had egg drop Soup. Being greedy and lack of good choices got me here. I’m blessed to have this second chance of life pain free compared to before. Each bite is a healthier me being born again. I’m going to be pretty picky, with each bite. Each time I write that, is another reminder.

It’s just a lot for me to handle tbh, I had to have the surgery so I can lose weight for my hysterectomy due to my cancer and I feel like I have no control of anything I’m really hungry now and all I want is some kind of food I tried baby food today but it made me completely nauseated and sick but I didn’t put into consideration that it’s not sugar free I guess that’s my mess up I’m so at a loss of what I should and shouldn’t be eating and my drs are no help

It definitely sounds like you have a lot on your plate. There is a dumping syndrome with sugar, so yes, check labels. Did your nut give you a menu guide to follow for the first month or two?

No I’m literally blindfolded have no idea what to do my dr is ridiculous didn’t even check my heart before surgery causing it to enlarge, I had surgery 18th basically 19th cuz it was almost midnight